Rape and race

In the US, blacks used to be whites' slaves. So there's a longstanding deeply placed resentment and racist perception anytime blacks do something criminal. It's like if a criminal got out of prison and did something criminal again the public perception would be "well of course, he's a criminal being a criminal." To non-blacks it's when ever a black does anything criminal, "Well they used to be slaves, this is why, THEY'RE NOT LIKE US."

But rape is a problem everywhere, with every ethnicity. The stats bear out there's nothing about ethnicity contributing to it. Rather it's a global backlash over women stepping out if their historical roles and becomming more equal to men where men have been the historical rulers. Rape is a kind of dominance display some men are using the regain control over women. In their heads anyway.

Are you going to comment the figures I provided in the OP or blatantly veil the facts with slavery-racism mantra?

Didn't think commenting on "Does poop stink?" was necessary. Anyone asserting blacks are more rapey than others is a moron only other morons take seriously enough to grant their premises as with responding to them.

A third man has been charged with participating in a spring-break sexual assault on a woman on a Florida Panhandle beach that was captured on a cellphone video, authorities said Tuesday.

Third man arrested in spring break gang rape caught on video Fox News

We all know the news about poor girl sexually violated by a group of black men. Am I the only one who believes it is not a pure coincidence all three suspects are Afro-Americans? You can call me racists, bigot or whatever you want but there is a thing called statistics. Blacks commit interracial rape 2000 (!) more often than whites do. More than that, they commit 32.9% of all rapes in this country, while constituting only 13.6% of American population.
Your move, liberals.

Rape's a global pandemic. Has nothing to do with ethnicities as evidenced by India and Denmark.
False. In Scandinavia attackers are mostly Muslims. You probably know that only Muslims there are immigrants, coming for welfare from third world countries. Therefore rape has a lot do with race and culture of the attacker.

Bullshit non sequitur.

Again, rape is a (perverse) assertion of power. And that trait is universal, intraracially as well as interracially. The only "race" that perversion is a product of is the human race.

A third man has been charged with participating in a spring-break sexual assault on a woman on a Florida Panhandle beach that was captured on a cellphone video, authorities said Tuesday.

We all know the news about poor girl sexually violated by a group of black men. Am I the only one who believes it is not a pure coincidence all three suspects are Afro-Americans? You can call me racists, bigot or whatever you want but there is a thing called statistics. Blacks commit interracial rape 2000 (!) more often than whites do. More than that, they commit 32.9% of all rapes in this country, while constituting only 13.6% of American population.
Your move, liberals.

Yes, I believe the interracial rape rate of whites on blacks was a whopping 0% last year. Or perhaps it was the year before. Either way the trend is disturbing.

In the US, blacks used to be whites' slaves. So there's a longstanding deeply placed resentment and racist perception anytime blacks do something criminal. It's like if a criminal got out of prison and did something criminal again the public perception would be "well of course, he's a criminal being a criminal." To non-blacks it's when ever a black does anything criminal, "Well they used to be slaves, this is why, THEY'RE NOT LIKE US."

But rape is a problem everywhere, with every ethnicity. The stats bear out there's nothing about ethnicity contributing to it. Rather it's a global backlash over women stepping out if their historical roles and becomming more equal to men where men have been the historical rulers. Rape is a kind of dominance display some men are using the regain control over women. In their heads anyway.

Are you going to comment the figures I provided in the OP or blatantly veil the facts with slavery-racism mantra?

Didn't think commenting on "Does poop stink?" was necessary. Anyone asserting blacks are more rapey than others is a moron only other morons take seriously enough to grant their premises as with responding to them.

Tell it to the FBI.

FBI Table 43

"Whites", which include hispanics, commit 65% of the rapes, while blacks commit 32%.

Considering that blacks are only 12% of the population, that means that blacks are indeed, more "rapey" than others, a lot more.

Calling the FBI morons doesn't change the facts.

Your move, liberals.

Rape's a global pandemic. Has nothing to do with ethnicities as evidenced by India and Denmark.
False. In Scandinavia attackers are mostly Muslims. You probably know that only Muslims there are immigrants, coming for welfare from third world countries. Therefore rape has a lot do with race and culture of the attacker.

Bullshit non sequitur.

Again, rape is a (perverse) assertion of power. And that trait is universal, intraracially as well as interracially. The only "race" that perversion is a product of is the human race.

The next step for you and all ultra-liberal folks is denial of racial problems in the US, whether they are crime related or not. Why solve any problems if you can simply ignore them, right? At least I am still able to call a spade a spade.

Your move, liberals.

Dafuck does this have to do with "Liberals"? Or with politics?
Nothing. He just hates black people and needs a way to obfuscate it.

Your move, liberals.

Bullshit non sequitur.

Food is "universal" too, and yet only a madman would claim it does not vary from culture to culture.

FBI stats have been posted showing a vast difference in the rate of rapes committed by blacks compared to "whites" (including hispanics).

There is a difference.

Face reality.

Your move, liberals.

You want to talk about "obfuscation"?

HOw about using ridicule to dismiss that idea that there are ideological differences between how cons and libs craft and implement policy to deal with crime and the causes of crime?

Because that is what you just did.

Classic use of the Race Card, btw.

Why defend the liberal policies on crime and the causes of crime when you can just call the person pointing out the problems a racist?

The only tiny problem of course is that this leads to problems not being addressed, and festering for generations and destroying and ending tens of thousands of lives...

Guess that works for you.

Your move, liberals.

Yes, there's that "hate truth" rearing its ugly head again. You might have never considered the possibility that someone hates black culture, not black people. Black culture is the reason that blacks commit more violent crimes, but not all black people choose to participate.

Your move, liberals.

Bullshit non sequitur.

Food is "universal" too, and yet only a madman would claim it does not vary from culture to culture.

FBI stats have been posted showing a vast difference in the rate of rapes committed by blacks compared to "whites" (including hispanics).

There is a difference.

Face reality.

FBI stats would only apply to this country, dumbass. And that means you by definition have not stripped out the socioeconomic class factors, and thus still have no basis to dilute your conclusion down to a single one. Now you go out and measure within each of those classes -- and do it worldwide -- and get back to us with your pathetic racist shit.

Drawing an analogy between rape and food ---- what a maroon.

FBI Table 43

Point to me please the 'vast difference' in rapes by blacks vs whites (other than whites rape twice as much as blacks.)

White rapists: 8943
Blacks: 4229
Natives: 160
Asians: 173
Hawaiin/Pac Islanders: 7

Your move, liberals.

Bullshit non sequitur.

There is a difference.

Face reality.

FBI stats would only apply to this country, dumbass. And that means you by definition have not stripped out the socioeconomic class factors, and thus still have no basis to dilute your conclusion down to a single one. Now you go out and measure within each of those classes -- and do it worldwide -- and get back to us with your pathetic racist shit.

Drawing an analogy between rape and food ---- what a maroon.

Typical liberal dumb shit. Confront her with information she doesn't like and she calls you a racist.

If you think that socio-economic factors explain the vast difference in rape rates, then you find a study to support that opinion, asshole.

I have linked to a FBI stats showing that blacks, in this country, rape at a far higher rate than "whites", even when you lump hispanics in with Whites.

And just because something is universal, does not mean that culture does not effect it, that was my point, which I guess went over your head.

FBI Table 43

Point to me please the 'vast difference' in rapes by blacks vs whites (other than whites rape twice as much as blacks.)

You are aware that there are 5 times as many whites in this country as blacks, right?

Thus for there to be half as many black rapists as whites means that blacks are, in your words, far more "rapey" than whites.

And don't forget, that the FBI lumps hispanics in with whites too. The real discrepancy between whites and blacks is certainly even larger than it appears.

I understand that as a liberal this information is uncomfortable for you.

But if we are afraid to even identify that there is a problem, there is no chance of ever addressing it.

FBI Table 43

You are aware that there are 5 times as many whites in this country as blacks, right?

Thus for there to be half as many black rapists as whites means that blacks are, in your words, far more "rapey" than whites.

And don't forget, that the FBI lumps hispanics in with whites too. The real discrepancy between whites and blacks is certainly even larger than it appears.

But if we are afraid to even identify that there is a problem, there is no chance of ever addressing it.

So? Per capita doesn't mean anything here. More than twice as many whites are arrested for rape as blacks. If you try to adjust it by population you're basicly just polishing a turd.

FBI Table 43

So? Per capita doesn't mean anything here. More than twice as many whites are arrested for rape as blacks. If you try to adjust it by population you're basicly just polishing a turd.

Per capita means a lot here. It shows probability of being raped by certain ethnic group.

FBI Table 43

Lol. That's the worst comeback I've seen in this thread. Not being able to calculate proportions you turn to blaming whites for still being a majority in the US :eusa_clap:

FBI Table 43

Lol. That's the worst comeback I've seen in this thread. Not being able to calculate proportions you turn to blaming whites for still being a majority in the US :eusa_clap:

If you need to falsify statistical claims to express your racism that's your problem.

Forum List

Back