ranking US Presidents

NO SALE, Swallow. Move along.

So "No Sale swallow" now?

No sale. Your lack of punctuation aside, even a strung out little whore like you should have gotten the message by now. Run along, Swallow.

So..you are getting violent now..because I won't let you swallow my jiz?

Again..little girl..on your best day..you couldn't make me move anywhere.

Lay off that needle..you are getting delusional.

So "No Sale swallow" now?

No sale. Your lack of punctuation aside, even a strung out little whore like you should have gotten the message by now. Run along, Swallow.

So..you are getting violent now.

Aw, poor little Swallow. In your line of work you probably get brutalized so often you end up cringing like a beaten dog all the time. Don't worry, little Swallow, just go away.

So..you are getting violent now.

Aw, poor little Swallow. In your line of work you probably get brutalized so often you end up cringing like a beaten dog all the time. Don't worry, little Swallow, just go away.

:lol:

All that time in the hot sun on your knees servicing dockworkers have really gotten to you..

Along with the cum that splatters on your face and in your mouth.

Guess it's made you all delusional there..little china doll. But hopefully you clean up nice. You can't be making all that much from the Japanese shit sites you got running.

:lol:

All that time in the hot sun on your knees servicing dockworkers .

I really don't need to hear your life story, Swallow. Just run along.

You don't want to hear my life story..you just want to swallow.

Like I said.

No.

I really don't need to hear your life story, Swallow. Just run along.

You don't want to hear my life story...

Nobody does, Swallow.

You just wanna dispense with the talking and get right to the swallow..I get it. Real pro attitude.

No sale. Not even for free.

Don't get huffy..it's not you..well it is you..you are sorta male.

And I ain't into males..even if they clean up nice and look like a china doll.

How's the shit sites going, by the way? You getting anyone looking at them?

Forum List

Back