Rangel: An Attack on Bush is an attack on all Americans (Merged)

Interesting... I guess it's only unAmerican to insult Bush... you can say whatever you want about Dem presidents.

The hypocrisy really is interesting to watch.

There's a difference between what is said and the reason they say it. You don't see it that way because you don't care what is said, only who says it.

You're a liberal. Who says what, and who they say it about, is always more important that what they say or why they say it.

For example: If I say John Kerry and Bill Clinton are liars, you don't care whether my statement is true of false. As a liberal, you will defend them against any accusation, no matter how true it is. Both men are known, proven, liars. This is not an opinion based on politics. It is a known fact that is well documented and cannot be agrued as untrue by any sane person.

But be honest. Your first reaction would be to argue that it's not true, or to dismiss the accusation as unimportant, or to find examples of the lies of Republicans to counter the accusation. You may even call me a liar for saying they are liars. That's what liberals do.

Now compare calling John Kerry a liar, Bill Clinton a rapist, and Ted Kennedy a killer, with calling George W. Bush Evil, the Devil, the Anti-Christ, or akin to Hitler.

Do you understand the difference? The difference is that John Kerry is a liar, there is ample evidence that Bill Clinton is a rapist, and Ted Kennedy killed a woman by his own admission.

But George W. Bush is the Devil. Which liberals have been saying for years. And not just the nutjob fringe, either It's not like the accusations about the Clintons that were from the fringe. The hatred shown for George W. Bush comes right from the top. From the floor of the House, to the "United" Nations.

By the way, most families who are attacked close ranks and put aside their petty differences to support each other. We've been at war now for more than 5 years and our biggest threat is not the enemy. It's those within our own country who are too petty to support a president they don't happen to like.

Maybe this incident will wake up the Rangels and Pelosi's and they'll stop undermining this country because of their petty hatred of Bush.

There's a difference between what is said and the reason they say it. You don't see it that way because you don't care what is said, only who says it.

You're a liberal. Who says what, and who they say it about, is always more important that what they say or why they say it.

For example: If I say John Kerry and Bill Clinton are liars, you don't care whether my statement is true of false. As a liberal, you will defend them against any accusation, no matter how true it is. Both men are known, proven, liars. This is not an opinion based on politics. It is a known fact that is well documented and cannot be agrued as untrue by any sane person.

But be honest. Your first reaction would be to argue that it's not true, or to dismiss the accusation as unimportant, or to find examples of the lies of Republicans to counter the accusation. You may even call me a liar for saying they are liars. That's what liberals do.

Now compare calling John Kerry a liar, Bill Clinton a rapist, and Ted Kennedy a killer, with calling George W. Bush Evil, the Devil, the Anti-Christ, or akin to Hitler.

Do you understand the difference? The difference is that John Kerry is a liar, there is ample evidence that Bill Clinton is a rapist, and Ted Kennedy killed a woman by his own admission.

But George W. Bush is the Devil. Which liberals have been saying for years. And not just the nutjob fringe, either It's not like the accusations about the Clintons that were from the fringe. The hatred shown for George W. Bush comes right from the top. From the floor of the House, to the "United" Nations.

By the way, most families who are attacked close ranks and put aside their petty differences to support each other. We've been at war now for more than 5 years and our biggest threat is not the enemy. It's those within our own country who are too petty to support a president they don't happen to like.

Maybe this incident will wake up the Rangels and Pelosi's and they'll stop undermining this country because of their petty hatred of Bush.

Highly worthy of rep but I'm out--I owe ya!

Where did I talk about education in the U.S.? I was comparing what the Saud's do with oil money and what Chavez does with it. Hmmmmmmmmm....

what difference does it make what either do with their money....it is theirs do do with as they please....

I love how this thread was changed from "Rangel said somethng good" to yet another dem-bashing thread.

Ok so I'll call you a Lieing, cheating murderer. Then a year from now when someone else calls you a lieing, cheating murderer I'll defend you. Makes sense right?

Calling someone on their Bullshit is now considering dem-bashing eh?

Ok so I'll call you a Lieing, cheating murderer. Then a year from now when someone else calls you a lieing, cheating murderer I'll defend you. Makes sense right?

Calling someone on their Bullshit is now considering dem-bashing eh?

If Hugo Chaves calls her a "lying" cheating murderer, I'll defend jillian. She is a US citizen. That's where the loyalty lies.

I get this feeling that the conservatives on this board are pissd that Rangel said something, beating Limbaugh and Coulter to the punch. Animosity maybe?

If Hugo Chaves calls her a "lying" cheating murderer, I'll defend jillian. She is a US citizen. That's where the loyalty lies.

I get this feeling that the conservatives on this board are pissd that Rangel said something, beating Limbaugh and Coulter to the punch. Animosity maybe?

Bush is a US citizen and only Americans can bash him? OH PLEASE :rolleyes:

Lessee...

Rangel is just mad that Chavez stole all the good 'bad names'. :(

Or could just be that the Democrats know this kind of loony rhetoric is going to far with mainstream America and they don't want to be associated with Chavez and his lunacy, they need to protect their own Hyde's.

i think it is great that charlie got pissed.....what makes you think jill is a citizen?

Same as they could bash Clinton in the 90's, Reagan in the 80's, Carter in the 70's, Johnson in the 60's, I could go on.

Your missing the point--intentionally again I assume.

When I bashed Johnson I meant it and I didnt give a shit who else bashed him. Pretending that Rangel was defending the honor of an American president is bullshit. The libs cant' wait for little foreigners to leave so they can do the exact same thing. Do those words coming out of an Americans mouth make them any better?? How long do you give em before the start making the same claims these sicko foreigners make? AGAIN !!

Forum List

Back