Rangel: An Attack on Bush is an attack on all Americans (Merged)

You're kidding, right? You people really are bizarre. If he had said Chavez was right, you'd have lambasted him. He takes on Chavez and you lambaste him. What skewed sensibilities.

I figure it's more like when you have a family member who's a mess... you can say whatever you want about him/her, but if someone from outside the family says the same thing, you're gonna get bent out of shape and defend the family.

Lessee...

Charles Rangel said:
  • Thousands of people may have been killed by hurricane Katrina and many more could die in its aftermath because of the President's refusal to heed the calls of governors for help in repairing the infrastructure in their states.
  • The President is destroying the fabric of America
  • "(The war in Iraq is) the biggest fraud ever committed on the people of this country. . .This is just as bad as six million Jews being killed.
Rangel is just mad that Chavez stole all the good 'bad names'. :(

How would you just what this was. Is it not possible for him to be truly appalled by a foreign dictator lambasting our President on US soil. You were pissed when the Dixie Chicks talked smack about him on foreign soil. What makes your sense of nationalism any better than Rangel's. The man wasn't grandstanding, he was defending his President, whether he likes him or not.

How dumb can you get when insane murderous thugs are saying the exact same thing as you are but you defend him. Now THAT's twisted. Are you getting an idea of what you look and sound like?

How dumb can you get when insane murderous thugs are saying the exact same thing as you are but you defend him. Now THAT's twisted. Are you getting an idea of what you look and sound like?

I know exactly what I look and sound like. I don't need you to tell me. The man was defending his President, right or wrong. It is as simple as that. I thought conservatives were into simplicity. I don't care for Rangel, but he was right on this one.

I know exactly what I look and sound like. I don't need you to tell me. The man was defending his President, right or wrong. It is as simple as that. I thought conservatives were into simplicity. I don't care for Rangel, but he was right on this one.

Bullshit--as evidenced by every viscious, evil, absurd lie Rangel has ever said about President Bush and WILL CONTINUE to say after all the little foreign bastards are gone.

Bullshit--as evidenced by every viscious, evil, absurd lie Rangel has ever said about President Bush and WILL CONTINUE to say after all the little foreign bastards are gone.

I just love it when extremists show their hatred for anyone who disagrees with them so clearly... it's really heartwarming to watch. :guitar1:

I just love it when extremists show their hatred for anyone who disagrees with them so clearly... it's really heartwarming to watch. :guitar1:

Which liberal are you talking about this time--the ones who all sound like Chavez and the midget dictator?

Wow. That must be some pretty Kool-Aid you are drinking.

It's the truth----Liberals have said the exact same things (and worse) about Bush and now you think Rangel is some great guy by telling some foreigner that he CAN'T do that???????? WHY EXACTLY CAN"T THEY SAY THE SAME THING THAT LIBERALS SAY?

Well... I have to say that for once I can give Charlie Rangel and Nancy Pelosi some credit....

Perhaps this will help them realize that disagreement can be done without be disagreeable (as in calling Bush "Hitler")

It's the truth----Liberals have said the exact same things (and worse) about Bush and now you think Rangel is some great guy by telling some foreigner that he CAN'T do that????????

First of all, I never said Rangel "is some great guy." My exact words were:

I don't care for Rangel, but he was right on this one.

WHY EXACTLY CAN"T THEY SAY THE SAME THING THAT LIBERALS SAY?

Second, are you actually saying that it is okay for foreign Heads of State to disrespect and American President on US soil? Because that is how this reads.

dilloduck said:
WHY EXACTLY CAN"T THEY SAY THE SAME THING THAT LIBERALS SAY?

Second, are you actually saying that it is okay for foreign Heads of State to disrespect and American President on US soil? Because that is how this reads.

Only to the disingenuous - the calculating - those who would employ the "rhetorical device" in order to circumvent the truth. Please don't add to that mess; the board already possesses an ample supply. Argue straightforwardly and honestly - surely you can get "off the fence" for that.

Only to the disingenuous - the calculating - those who would employ the "rhetorical device" in order to circumvent the truth. Please don't add to that mess; the board already possesses an ample supply. Argue straightforwardly and honestly - surely you can get "off the fence" for that.

How else would it read?

Oh, my fence is fine. It gives me a better position to see things more clearly.

Being realistic...I think Charlie and Pelosi were upset that he said he would give millions of gallons of heating oil to the poor for cheap or free...he stole their Marxist rhetoric with a freebie offer(of which they are not willing to do)...imo They are all bed buddies...full of shit!:poke:

Forum List

Back