Rangel: An Attack on Bush is an attack on all Americans (Merged)

Your missing the point--intentionally again I assume.

When I bashed Johnson I meant it and I didnt give a shit who else bashed him. Pretending that Rangel was defending the honor of an American president is bullshit. The libs cant' wait for little foreigners to leave so they can do the exact same thing. Do those words coming out of an Americans mouth make them any better?? How long do you give em before the start making the same claims these sicko foreigners make? AGAIN !!

Would it have been fine by you if Castro called President Johnson a devil on the UN floor?

Would it have been fine by you if Castro called President Johnson a devil on the UN floor?

What is it about integrity and being genuine don't you understand ?

LBJ screwed up---I thought he sucked and anyone else who agreed with me on that issue got a pat on the back.

Or could just be that the Democrats know this kind of loony rhetoric is going to far with mainstream America and they don't want to be associated with Chavez and his lunacy, they need to protect their own Hyde's.

How about we call it "phoney distancing"?:dance:

What is it about integrity and being genuine don't you understand ?

LBJ screwed up---I thought he sucked and anyone else who agreed with me on that issue got a pat on the back.

Don't preach to me about integrity. If that is all you got then you are dismissed. Good day.

What on earth would make you think I'm not? Oh right.... the 2/3 of us who don't think much of Bush and his policies must not be citizens...

Do you realize how bizarre that sounds?

Almost as bizarre as Rangel actually caring if anyone bashes Bush.

What on earth would make you think I'm not? Oh right.... the 2/3 of us who don't think much of Bush and his policies must not be citizens...

Do you realize how bizarre that sounds?

very bizzare.....you shouldn't talk like that people will think you are not a citizen....sheeeesh

You're kidding, right? You people really are bizarre. If he had said Chavez was right, you'd have lambasted him. He takes on Chavez and you lambaste him. What skewed sensibilities.

I figure it's more like when you have a family member who's a mess... you can say whatever you want about him/her, but if someone from outside the family says the same thing, you're gonna get bent out of shape and defend the family.

Man Jili, If you are truly this naive I hope you are opposing counsel if I ever find myself in court.... you are a democrat's wet dream!

If Hugo Chaves calls her a "lying" cheating murderer, I'll defend jillian. She is a US citizen. That's where the loyalty lies.

I get this feeling that the conservatives on this board are pissd that Rangel said something, beating Limbaugh and Coulter to the punch. Animosity maybe?

So it makes any difference then that you called jillian a lying cheating murderer a year earlier but now that a non-citizen calls her that, you defend her. Why? They are merely saying the same thing you already have. Isnt that just verifying that what you said is then wrong? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I dont buy any of this bullshit. Maybe if Rangel had "disagreed" with Bush on policy and then defended him, i would believe these statements. But Rangel blamed Bush specifically for killing soldiers, suppressing and killing the black people and being a terrorist to the world. Thats not construstive criticism. Thats true hatred.

What's the point of having cake if I can't eat it? If I can't eat it, then you keep it and not eat it. If I get cake, I'm eating it.

The meaning of that "phrase" is that some like to have a nice cake to show people that they have a nice cake. Then they want to eat the cake because it tastes good. But once they eat it, they have no cake to show everyone.

Rangel wants to be able to Bash Bush whenever he wants but he also wants to appear like he's defending American Honor and the presidency. You can't blame the president for killing soldiers, killing blacks in Katrina and contributing to terrorism and then defend his honor when someone else says the same thing. Its dishonest.

Forum List

Back