Randy Rainbow ode to Taylor-Greene!

She's like a Fox News Buzz word-a-thon, scorning victims and praising QAnon…. Lol

Helped incite a coup, makes Bachmann look like Maya Angelou…. :auiqs.jpg:

She sucks, alright, but what does that say about the people of the 14th GA. Congressional District? Was she like this campaigning?

MTG is the GOP. She's a potential Presidential candidate for the GOP. Stop having faith in this country, and start worrying about what you should do to survive what comes next.
She and people like her are the death of the Republican party and guarantee Democratic presidential rule for a generation, as crackpots need not apply or those that tolerate them. Sad.
1612413176772.png

She sucks, alright, but what does that say about the people of the 14th GA. Congressional District? Was she like this campaigning?
Pretty vanilla for a deplorable, don't you reckon?

Don't give me that. She is a QAnon conspiracy supporting nut ball that supported crazy debunked stolen election, crap her republican Governor and legislature wouldn't even buy, in support of a president that sparked and insurrectionist attack on the capital. She makes AOC look better and better every day. Don't rent to a Republican. They never take out their trash and will leave the place in a mess for you to clean up.

Don't give me that.
You did ask how she campaigned. Seemed mainstream deplorable to me. You?
OOPS. BIG CONFESSION: I did not look at the vid until you responded (quite correctly I might add) and it force me to wonder what I had missed. Dumb ass mistake on my part. I read the "pretty vanilla" and responded without viewing. And she won with that presentation? Yep. Deplorable. Always thought republicans might be suckers for a pretty face.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
MTG is the GOP. She's a potential Presidential candidate for the GOP. Stop having faith in this country, and start worrying about what you should do to survive what comes next.

I've been thinking about it since Bush was in office, but once Trump came along, I got serious. I have a plan, and I have the ability and means to make it work, starting in 2023. I feel sorry for those people who don't. Maybe the winds will shift, but where I live, Trumpers are everywhere, and they are just as appallingly stupid here as they are all across the country.

You have any idea how small her district is and how very poor, We keep putting in these ringers(both party's) we desperately need some smarter people in office. Problem is most smart people have no interest in that mess.

Forum List

Back