Is Moscow Marje an unkind title for this respected legislator ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Oooo!...The neocon warmonger scum don't like populists.....Knock us over with a feather!

Boring3.jpeg

It has a Tokyo Rose ring to it. I think it is unkind but at the same time incredibly accurate. How can she redeem herself ?

The republican party can be very cruel.

For once I agree with her

“Our Republican House majority has failed completely,” she said at a town hall event in Georgia. “And I have had enough of it.”

One of her issues was that the bill did not address the border. However, GOP lawmakers ― including Greene ― tanked a bipartisan border bill that included funding for many conservative priorities. They had been told to do so by Donald Trump, who didn’t want to give President Joe Biden a legislative victory ahead of this year’s election.

Trump publicly took credit for the bill’s failure.

For once I agree with her

“Our Republican House majority has failed completely,” she said at a town hall event in Georgia. “And I have had enough of it.”

One of her issues was that the bill did not address the border. However, GOP lawmakers ― including Greene ― tanked a bipartisan border bill that included funding for many conservative priorities. They had been told to do so by Donald Trump, who didn’t want to give President Joe Biden a legislative victory ahead of this year’s election.

Trump publicly took credit for the bill’s failure.
She might consider that the crazies do not have a majority.

Oooo!...The neocon warmonger scum don't like populists.....Knock us over with a feather!

View attachment 929767
No.... THEIR big problem is that they've let-in far too many Muzzies... vipers in their midst... too late to get rid of them now...

I give "English" culture another 50 or so years at best... thus surrenders the last anemic descendants of a once mighty Empire...

And it only took a couple of generations to pi$$ it all away and give it to the mosque-dwellers...

Next thing you know, we'll be giving Sanctuary to Anglos and Irish and Scots fleeing from the barbarian infidel tsunami...

---------

But the boy DOES have a point in connection with MTG...

A point certain to be lost on virtually anyone not in-bed with MAGA and its spin-offs...

But a valid point nonetheless.

Last edited:
From my perspective.....Marjorie Trailertrash Queen is an asset to those who oppose certain Republican desires. She doesn't seem to really add credibility to the whole Republican or for that matter, the MAGA, effort to appear, well, rationale or competent.

So, if I was a Democrat, and I ain't, well, I'd kinda sorta be rootin' she sticks around with her brand of nutsocrazo. And, if I was a MAGA, which I ain't, well, I'd want her gone ASAP. Or sooner.

But, if she is gone.....a certain level of bizarro serendipity will leave the scene. The entertainment factor will regrettably fade a bit.

IMHO

America. If WEF/Democrat shills and bots aren't coming here making hate threads about you, you're not trying hard enough.

MTG :salute:

MTG = Angel

Forum List

Back