Rand Paul Won't Be Nominated By GOP

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Because he has a little too much of his father in him.

I was watching him being interviewed by Megyn Kelly and the Ugly Libertarian came out. He kept using the term neocon, enough times that Kelly, competent reporter that she is, picked up on it and criticized him for alienating many conservatives. She then spent the rest of the interview tossing him like a sack of oats. I love that gal!

Paul is immature, impulsive, divisive, and rancorous. He's too much like...well...

Me.

But I'm not running for president.

I didn't read a thing you wrote. However, you are correct he wont be elected.

3 names to keep an eye on who can win the GOP nomination,

John Kasich
Marco Rubio
Jeb Bush (simply due to funding even though I suspect he wont win 1 primary.)

Everybody else was done before they began.

I was watching him being interviewed by Megyn Kelly and the Ugly Libertarian came out. He kept using the term neocon, enough times that Kelly, competent reporter that she is, picked up on it and criticized him for alienating many conservatives. She then spent the rest of the interview tossing him like a sack of oats. I love that gal!

Paul is immature, impulsive, divisive, and rancorous. He's too much like...well...

Me.

I dunno. He was ready to pull the trigger on some wars. The donors will like him for that.

I can't tell if he is trying to fit into the idiot base or if he has become one. I stated the day after I voted for Obama and Romney lost I would vote for Rand Paul next election openly. But he has been taking kind of a Ross Perot stance acting like he knows what is best for big city blacks and questioning Hillary about things he knows as an attempt to gain traction.

This being said Rand Pauls "Toilet doesn't flush" speech did gain traction among those who have big turds.

Jokes aside, I kind of loved his toilet speech.

Last edited:

John Kasich
Marco Rubio

Why would anyone keep an eye on anyone besides Kasich? Are you retracting your previous prediction?

Me.

I dunno. He was ready to pull the trigger on some wars. The donors will like him for that.

I can't tell if he is trying to fit into the idiot base or if he has become one. I stated the day after I voted for Obama and Romney lost I would vote for Rand Paul next election openly. But he has been taking kind of a Ross Perot stance acting like he knows what is best for big city blacks and questioning Hillary about things he knows as an attempt to gain traction.

This being said Rand Pauls "Toilet doesn't flush" speech did gain traction among those who have big turds.

His speech was fine, I agree. It was his interview with Megyn Kelly that told me he's undisciplined, rash, head strong, irascible, and has a very short fuse, all of which Kelly told him would work against him.

Me.

He will definitely get the Branch Paulinian vote.

And that's why he'll lose.

Me.

Political parties have power struggles just like governments. Think of that for a moment.

John Kasich
Marco Rubio

You left out Christie. My vote's for Rubio.

Me.

Political parties have power struggles just like governments. Think of that for a moment.
And flame throwing libertarians never win that struggle.

John Kasich
Marco Rubio

Why would anyone keep an eye on anyone besides Kasich? Are you retracting your previous prediction?

Nope.

Paul is immature, impulsive, divisive, and rancorous. He's too much like...well... Me. But I'm not running for president.

And who could stand seeing his State of the Union address, with all those weeds growing out of the top of his head. For his birthday, someone needs to give this dude a comb. Sheeesh!

th

Very good.

Hope he goes 3rd party.

The interesting thing is that with so many GOP pretenders err....sorry....contenders in the clown car, Princess Freebus will have a hard time fitting them all on the stage for a debate.

Lets see:

1. Carson
  2. Cruz
  3. Fiorina
  4. Huckster
  5. Paul
  6. Rubio
Those expected to enter but haven't yet
  1. Bush
  2. Christie
  3. Graham
  4. Jindal
  5. Kasich
  6. Perry
  7. Santorum
  8. Walker
Who is Princess going to ask to get off the stage so candidates with a real chance can make their case? Assuredly the national polling will have Cruz and Paul near the bottom. If you estrange their supporters, they may go third party.

Very good.

Hope he goes 3rd party.

The interesting thing is that with so many GOP pretenders err....sorry....contenders in the clown car, Princess Freebus will have a hard time fitting them all on the stage for a debate.

Lets see:

1. Carson
  2. Cruz
  3. Fiorina
  4. Huckster
  5. Paul
  6. Rubio
Those expected to enter but haven't yet
  1. Bush
  2. Christie
  3. Graham
  4. Jindal
  5. Kasich
  6. Perry
  7. Santorum
  8. Walker
Who is Princess going to ask to get off the stage so candidates with a real chance can make their case? Assuredly the national polling will have Cruz and Paul near the bottom. If you estrange their supporters, they may go third party.
Predictions at his early time ? Que sera, sera.

Forum List

Back