Rand Paul - Why Not?

Londoner

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2010
Rand Paul wants to get Washington out of the economy. He is more committed to market solutions than anyone running for president.

He wants to protect the rights of business owners to refuse service to gays or blacks or [fill in the blank]. He wants to give buyers and sellers maximum freedom.

Yet the Republican mainstream will not support him. The Talk Radio punditry refuses to give him a fair shot.

I think it's because refuses to tow the party line on illegal immigration and Iran. He refuses to play fear politics with illegal aliens and islamo-fascists.

I want to know what you think. Why isn't anyone giving this intelligent man the time of day?

I like Rand Paul. At 31 years old he might be the first person I actually vote for. I supported his father in 2008 and 2012, but never voted in the end, knowing he stood no chance. Establishment Republicans won't let him win, but he stands a better chance than his father did.

It's funny how little support this whiner is getting. He carries himself like a spoiled brat who is mad he doesn't garner any more attention than Christie or the other 20 candidates polling at 2%. That "YOU HUGGED OBAMA" line in the last debate was so childish and irrelevant.

Rand Paul wants to get Washington out of the economy. He is more committed to market solutions than anyone running for president.

He wants to protect the rights of business owners to refuse service to gays or blacks or [fill in the blank]. He wants to give buyers and sellers maximum freedom.

Yet the Republican mainstream will not support him. The Talk Radio punditry refuses to give him a fair shot.

I think it's because refuses to tow the party line on illegal immigration and Iran. He refuses to play fear politics with illegal aliens and islamo-fascists.

I want to know what you think. Why isn't anyone giving this intelligent man the time of day?

Rand Paul cannot win the White House. He is considered an extreme far right candidate on abortion issues, and women in this country make up 54% of the voting majority. He goes against 91% of this nation that gives exception to the life of the mother, rape and incest.

He doesn't give any, and he would be dragged through the war on women campaign.

CXPalo7WkAAJPZX.jpg

Forum List

Back