Trumps GOP Answers. Which was your favorite part?

1Ganger

Rookie
Aug 26, 2015
Do you guys think the next Debate will be as good as the first?
My favorite part of the whole 1st debate was the very first few minutes. it was epic.

My favorite part was after the debate when his poll numbers went up, much to the chagrin of the Republican establishment and hatchet man Fox News.

My favorite part was when people here claimed he was "one of them" and "a regular guy" and "he tells it like it is".

It was about then I realized I likely don't have much to worry about next November if Republicans are this easy to confuse these days

I kept waiting for a serious, substantive examination of the issues that face this country and the specific plans each candidate had for addressing them, but gave up after about 20 minutes of gotcha questions, giggling and food fighting.

Last edited:
I kept waiting for a substantive examination of the issues that face this country and the specific plans each candidate had for addressing them, but gave up after about 20 minutes of gotcha questions, giggling and food fighting.

Make dinner reservations for 7:25 then.. More on the way. The real campaign starts about October 15. You need about 3 months to launch plans then stump on them in Iowa. You find a chord that works and strum it over and over except if you are a republican in Iowa....you gotta be for real. Huckster won it in 08 and Santorum in 12. Flash and flair get you nowhere in that State.

Forum List

Back