Rand Paul: Susan Rice committed a " Big Crime"

Rand Paul was a fraud as an eye doctor.

The NSA requesting unmasking is NOT illegal. You assholes trying to blame Rice for catching your orange buddy colluding with the Russians.

I have a thought. Be a real American & give more a shit about our country than your America hating political party.

Then why'd she lie about it in March?

Oh and go suck Hillary's dick while you're at it
What was that lie? Why did Trump lie every freakin day of his Presidency. If Rice actually lied, you'd be in love with her.
Please tell me you're not this stupid? First she said she had no knowledge of it. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Then she said she did, but not for political reasons. Open your eyes. The only law breaking over this Russia scandal, is coming out of the Democrat side.

One day maybe you assholes will learn the difference between wire tapping a person & picking up their conversation when they call a person being wire tapped./

My God you people are dumber than shit.

Where is the proof Your big fat orange buddy was wire tapped? Rice said she had no knowledge of that wire tapp;ng.

Catching Trump offering Putin sanction relief in exchange for election help on Putin's wire tap is something different.

Moron....that isn't the problem...the problem is that the FBI, CIA and the NSA unmask an AMerican following a procedure if it is relevant to the investigation....it wasn't so they weren't...she then went back in and asked them to unmask Trump's people dozens of times.......

And it has already been said there wasn't anything to do with the Russian investigations in these unmaskings...moron...

The NSA requesting unmasking is NOT illegal. You assholes trying to blame Rice for catching your orange buddy colluding with the Russians.

I have a thought. Be a real American & give more a shit about our country than your America hating political party.

What was that lie? Why did Trump lie every freakin day of his Presidency. If Rice actually lied, you'd be in love with her.
Please tell me you're not this stupid? First she said she had no knowledge of it. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Then she said she did, but not for political reasons. Open your eyes. The only law breaking over this Russia scandal, is coming out of the Democrat side.

One day maybe you assholes will learn the difference between wire tapping a person & picking up their conversation when they call a person being wire tapped./

Where is the proof Your big fat orange buddy was wire tapped? Rice said she had no knowledge of that wire tapp;ng.

Catching Trump offering Putin sanction relief in exchange for election help on Putin's wire tap is something different.
Trump actually he was under surveillance which he was. Also prove that Trump told Putin he would lift sanctions. You really think if anyone had proof it wouldn't be out?

Sock Boy, Rice lied in March when she said she "didn no nuffin"

What lie was that. Show me the exact quote.

"
Rep. Devin Nunes (R., Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, asserted in March that he had seen evidence that some of the Trump transition team's communications with foreign actors were surveilled by the Obama administration.

"What I've read seems to be some level of surveillance activity, perhaps legal, but I don't know that it's right and I don't know if the American people would be comfortable with what I've read," Nunes said.

On "PBS NewsHour" on March 22, Judy Woodruff asked Rice about Nunes' claims.

"I know nothing about this," Rice responded at the time. "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today."[/QUOTE

Trump actually he was under surveillance which he was. Also prove that Trump told Putin he would lift sanctions. You really think if anyone had proof it wouldn't be out?
Bullshit. Where is the proof of that wire tap?

Trump as President, would have access to the truth.
'Why can't the fat fucker produce that proof?

Moron....that isn't the problem...the problem is that the FBI, CIA and the NSA unmask an AMerican following a procedure if it is relevant to the investigation....it wasn't so they weren't...she then went back in and asked them to unmask Trump's people dozens of times.......

And it has already been said there wasn't anything to do with the Russian investigations in these unmaskings...moron...

Trump: No one I work with has had contacts with the Russians.

And you fuckheads make up a case against Susan Rice.

Now that is some really funny chit. Your orange buddy has been caught in lie after lie about Russia. He hired people in this campaign & his administration that had ties with Russia. HE has started how much he admires Putin. He & his team gets caught talking to the Russians.

Blame Susan Rice.

Yep, you people keep proving how much you hate America every day.

View attachment 120351

Multiple senators are now demanding her testimony. There could have been crimes committed and a real scandal could develop, so you can bet the full story will be slow to emerge. It appears that Rice has issued the standard denials. And her defenders on Capitol Hill and in the media will do all they can to distract and demand that there is nothing to see here. Democrats and their media allies will continue to make baseless allegations, hoping that the Russia investigations will somehow deliver for them and become this president’s Watergate.

Opinion | The pursuit of Trump may have caught the Obama White House
Harper Valley PTA

It's more like the Blue-Dress Splat impeachment, where GOPer Bible-bangers were exposed for their own sexual indiscretions. By the way, Calamity Carly's sire was the powerful behind-the-scenes figure who suggested that the other Clinton scandals were going nowhere and that the Peeping Tom Party should fixate on the Blowjob Option.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back