Rand Paul just called for the arrest of Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg, calling Trump indictment a "disgusting abuse of power"

Bragg is getting cold feet!

a bunch of Democrats are scared out of their minds that he will lose in court and end up re-electing Trump in 2024!

1. Comey gave Hillary a pass on her illegal bathroom server. She should have been charged.
2. The FBI ran Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor against Trump. Illegally spying on him, and came up empty.
3. Not to mention falsifying evidence to get an illegal FISA warrant to spy on him.
4. Barr said that the FBI's spying on Trump was illegal.
5. List the things that he was doing that were crazy.
6. Recall that Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, Trump had no chance...

Point 8.15

How CLUELESS can you get? And still be believed as a "news" source?

weird as hell

The left elites really do think most Americans "think" like them!!

retardation?

1. Comey gave Hillary a pass on her illegal bathroom server. She should have been charged.
2. The FBI ran Operations Crossfire-Hurricane and Razor against Trump. Illegally spying on him, and came up empty.
3. Not to mention falsifying evidence to get an illegal FISA warrant to spy on him.
4. Barr said that the FBI's spying on Trump was illegal.
5. List the things that he was doing that were crazy.
6. Recall that Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, Trump had no chance...

thanks for the laughs!

Pelosi says over and over Trump will not be president

OK, we've know for a long time she is not too bright

But then the media says the same. Scum rises to the "top"

Bragg is getting cold feet!

a bunch of Democrats are scared out of their minds that he will lose in court and end up re-electing Trump in 2024!
I say Trump will be re elected regardless

The American people know a good thing when they see it (minus retards who don't know what's going on.. much less what should be going on in their country)

I say Trump will be re elected regardless

The American people know a good thing when they see it (minus retards who don't know what's going on.. much less what should be going on in their country)

84 million said Trump was not a “good thing” in 2020
He has done nothing to convince them otherwise

That guy’s nuts. That guy’s insane. He’s upcharging what at best would be a misdemeanor—if the statute of limitations hasn’t run out—into a felony. With no prosecutorial discretion, no common sense of any kind. . . . It’s what you see in these other countries where prosecutors are turned into political weapons to disqualify candidates. It’s very damaging to the country.

That guy’s nuts. That guy’s insane. He’s upcharging what at best would be a misdemeanor—if the statute of limitations hasn’t run out—into a felony. With no prosecutorial discretion, no common sense of any kind. . . . It’s what you see in these other countries where prosecutors are turned into political weapons to disqualify candidates. It’s very damaging to the country.
The only time the fucking leftards engage is when they can screw the opposition.

But now we're going to screw them. Big time. Already started, I posted three results in the other thread. Kim Gardner is another one, if you need more. The leftards are dropping like flies. And I got a bigass fuckin flyswatter I haven't even whipped out yet. And there are MILLIONS like me. Leftards are toast. The progressive agenda is dead.

The only time the fucking leftards engage is when they can screw the opposition.

But now we're going to screw them. Big time. Already started, I posted three results in the other thread. Kim Gardner is another one, if you need more. The leftards are dropping like flies. And I got a bigass fuckin flyswatter I haven't even whipped out yet. And there are MILLIONS like me. Leftards are toast. The progressive agenda is dead.
i agree with everything you said except for the cursing. (i play by the rules!)

Do you know what’s really disgusting? The fact that Republicans like Paul haven’t seen all of the evidence, and have no idea what the charges will be, yet already they are calling for the prosecutor to be put in prison. In other words, Republicans seek to incarcerate the Manhattan prosecutor, not for any wrongdoing on their part but for legally indicting Trump. Talk about being politically motivated!

Boy! You must be real special to be given all the insider stuff on Trump. I bet he tells you every whore he fucks and the shade of clap she gave him. Just how special are you?

Forum List

Back