Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

Wow,the lefties are really scared about Hunter Biden having to testify.

That should tell everyone something.

Y’all keep accusing Biden or breaking this law and that law.

How come the DoJ doesn’t seem to have the same opinion as y’all?

So you welcome his testimony. That’s fine. Hunter Biden is at the center of all of this. It will be great to hear his testimony.

I don’t favor violating anyone’s rights. There’s no evidence that Hunter has done anything wrong. Forcing him to testify to baseless accusations is unconstitutional.

Ahhhhh. This is interesting.

How do we know they are baseless? There is a ton of evidence and Hunter can clear it all up.

He is at the center of the impeachment. Of course he should testify.

What are you afraid of? Pretend it was Mike Pence’s son. Now you want him to testify, don’t you?

So you welcome his testimony. That’s fine. Hunter Biden is at the center of all of this. It will be great to hear his testimony.

I don’t favor violating anyone’s rights. There’s no evidence that Hunter has done anything wrong. Forcing him to testify to baseless accusations is unconstitutional.

Ahhhhh. This is interesting.

How do we know they are baseless? There is a ton of evidence and Hunter can clear it all up.

He is at the center of the impeachment. Of course he should testify.

What are you afraid of? Pretend it was Mike Pence’s son. Now you want him to testify, don’t you?
It's baseless because there's no evidence to support any of it. You can't name a single scrap of evidence that shows any wrongdoing.

You don't get to violate people's rights because you're curious.

Shall I destroy you completely or will this be enough to PROVE that you know nothing?...Decisions, decisions!...ROTFLMFAO

The Hill
Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

View attachment 300181
Sep 26, 2019 · That story also alerted Biden's office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Oh John Solomon. The only man stupid enough (or desperate maybe) to take Victor Shokin at his word without wanting corroborating information. That’s why Solomon isn’t considered a journalist, because he doesn’t abide by any type of journalistic integrity.

Sorry, but nothing in your article destroys anything.
Proven to be right, yet YOU are always proven to be wrong and REFUSE to believe anything but what the lying MSM says or one of your leftist flunkies say....ROTFLMFAO....YOU PEOPLE are simply in denial of ANYTHING that goes against logic!
Why do you choose to believe Shokin without question?

What incentive does he have to lie?

He’s a disgraced prosecutor. The lie is an attempt to restore his credibility.

Also, we have no idea what his relationship to Dmytri Firtash is. It’s awfully fishy smelling over in Vienna.
Prove it, as you assholes always say!

Oh John Solomon. The only man stupid enough (or desperate maybe) to take Victor Shokin at his word without wanting corroborating information. That’s why Solomon isn’t considered a journalist, because he doesn’t abide by any type of journalistic integrity.

Sorry, but nothing in your article destroys anything.
Proven to be right, yet YOU are always proven to be wrong and REFUSE to believe anything but what the lying MSM says or one of your leftist flunkies say....ROTFLMFAO....YOU PEOPLE are simply in denial of ANYTHING that goes against logic!
Why do you choose to believe Shokin without question?

What incentive does he have to lie?

He’s a disgraced prosecutor. The lie is an attempt to restore his credibility.

Also, we have no idea what his relationship to Dmytri Firtash is. It’s awfully fishy smelling over in Vienna.
Prove it, as you assholes always say!

He couldn’t prosecute a single corruption case in a year of being head prosecutor of Ukraine. That’s like being unable to find anyone using drugs at burning man.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
Was Hunter Biden privy of that phone call and what was in it?

there's no evidence that trump did either, unless you allow speculation on motives.

if you allow it to trump, then guess what, it's allowed on ANYONE.

Determining motives isn’t easy but it is done in trials all the time. There’s nothing novel about it.

He had his personal lawyer working on it. That’s evidence it was a personal request.
and yet, it wasn't done. it was just more people saying "yes that's how i took it" but no proof. no smoking gun. when you're willing to be punished for the same level of NON-VALIDATION, let me know. but if this were being done to you, you'd fight it all the way. i would be on YOUR side of it in that instance because i want the consistency of process, not the uncertainty of todays emotions, driving how judicial system

there's no evidence that trump did either, unless you allow speculation on motives.

if you allow it to trump, then guess what, it's allowed on ANYONE.

Determining motives isn’t easy but it is done in trials all the time. There’s nothing novel about it.

He had his personal lawyer working on it. That’s evidence it was a personal request.
and yet, it wasn't done. it was just more people saying "yes that's how i took it" but no proof. no smoking gun. when you're willing to be punished for the same level of NON-VALIDATION, let me know. but if this were being done to you, you'd fight it all the way. i would be on YOUR side of it in that instance because i want the consistency of process, not the uncertainty of todays emotions, driving how judicial system

What wasn't done? The investigation? That's because he was caught. You can thank the whistleblower for that.

No smoking gun? You realize cases are prosecuted every single day without the "smoking gun" level of proof you're demanding. You're asking for a higher level of proof for Trump than anyone else yet claiming I'm being inconsistent. Why is he so special? Is it because you're unable to extract yourself from the emotions of the case?

It's not emotions. It's common sense. Trump's personal lawyer was working on pursuing Biden. That's evidence it's a personal request. Claiming otherwise defies rationality.

Not a Biden supporter. Had an investigation been launched through official channels by reputable people for legitimate reasons I would not have any problem with that.

Who would that be? Deep State operatives? Never Trumpers?
Hopefully, not ass kisser friends investigating..... right?
like lynch on clinton? that type of ass kisser friends investigating you?

BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT!!!! it always is with idiots.
The investigation of the server, was a systematic and automatic trigger under the law, calling for it, because an IG found that classified emails were released or could have been released for an FOIA request. The trigger for FBI to investigate and gather and secure any classified information in her emails... it was not ordered by Lynch, it was in the IG regulations that he notify the FBI, and for them to retrieve and secure any top secret or secret designated emails.

It was not an investigation in to corruption, that Lynch picked friends of Hillary in the FBI to do.

It evolved in to more, but the non partisan group charged with investigating the IG request, continued with it.
ya know - i don't even bother reading your bullshit anymore. i see you reply and i know you're simply full of shit.

again.

WAH - WE DID IT RIGHT - YOU DIDN'T!!! WAH YOU SUCK WE DON'T WAH.

wah.
if simply stating facts regarding a post comment of yours trying to equivocate Clinton email with Trump impeachment charges,

me trying to inform you of the actual context and facts, is not bullshit....?

And it was NOT me trying to saying my side good... it was YOU trying to say your side is bad, BUT Clinton (email situation) was bad too....

it was mommy, mommy, Mikey did it too, how come he wasn't put on restriction back then and you are putting me on it now, wha wha whah! It's not fair mommy! whah! it's a witch hunt!

That's such a constant, dishonest approach of yours in my opinion, and childish.

I suppose we all do it on occasion, but your repeated sch-lick, is getting old....

Forum List

Back