Rand Paul on Trump Derangement Syndrome

The Supreme Court has assumed power far beyond what was ever written into the Constitution, or anticipated by those who wrote it. And the way that this usurpation occurred makes it unlikely that the hierarchy will change any time soon.

So an appointment to the Supreme Court - especially with the court divided as it is now - is a monumental event, and it was entirely appropriate to give The People a say in the matter. And lest we forget, when the Garland nomination was tabled, the probability of a Democrat win in November 2016 was near 90%.

So the people were RIGHTLY given a say in the matter, Trump was elected, and now the Democrats are whining about Trump making appointments that are entirely consistent with the statements he made during the campaign on the subject. The election was, in effect, a referendum on Federal Court appointments, and the people have spoken.

TDS does exist, and it has no business being displayed in Congress.

Democrats forget that Republicans hated and resented Barry Soetoro JUST AS MUCH as they hate and resent Trump, but we saw very little of this hysterical bullshit for his 8 years. It is a Leftist phenomenon.

He is right two. The democrats put party over country. Shame on them.

Wasn’t it the GOP who left the Supreme Court without a justice for 7 months because they refused to have hearings on Obama’s nominee?
Didn’t really agree with them doing that but I will remind people that idea was first floated by Joe Biden when George H.W. Bush was President and later by Chuck Schumer when George W Bush was President and Schumer put that out there in 2007 when Bush still had over a year left in office. Nothing happened in either case because no seat on the court became vacant during that time frame but we do know the Democrats were willing to consider playing politics with a Supreme Court nomination if one came up. Both parties have become increasingly short sighted on stuff like this.

Wonder if WillowTree will admit what you just confirmed; both parties play political games….
No idea all I can do is put the information out there rather anyone on either side will accept it is up to them.

Wasn’t it the GOP who left the Supreme Court without a justice for 7 months because they refused to have hearings on Obama’s nominee?
Did ewe suffer?

The rule of law did…but it does highlight that the GOP does put party way over country and cares little about the nation. This is why you’re unable to argue differently and the entire thread is a joke; just like it’s author.

the rule of law suffers whenever some leftwing hack judge gets put on the court.

Since the rule of law is supposed to be impartial; wouldn’t the same be true for right wing hacks as well?

Republicans put party over country, yet you're fine with it.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
No they don't, you sleazy lying scumbag.
Actually they do, you sleazy lying scumbag.

Hyper-partisan dimwit. Do you EVER post ANYTHING that doesn't amount to "Me no like Republican poopy-heads! Waaa!"?

Didn’t really agree with them doing that but I will remind people that idea was first floated by Joe Biden when George H.W. Bush was President and later by Chuck Schumer when George W Bush was President and Schumer put that out there in 2007 when Bush still had over a year left in office. Nothing happened in either case because no seat on the court became vacant during that time frame but we do know the Democrats were willing to consider playing politics with a Supreme Court nomination if one came up. Both parties have become increasingly short sighted on stuff like this.

Wonder if WillowTree will admit what you just confirmed; both parties play political games….

The Dims set the bar lower, and Republicans are forced to follow suit

No they don't, you sleazy douche nozzle.
Prove it.

Hyper-partisan dimwit. Do you EVER post ANYTHING that doesn't amount to "Me no like Republican poopy-heads! Waaa!"?
If you could comprehend the English language you would know.
With that, you just made the list.
Bye Unk.

If you could comprehend the English language you would know.

That's funny, because there is very little chance that you will ever comprehend the English language as well as I do. But I see you have important hiding to do.

Did ewe suffer?

The rule of law did…but it does highlight that the GOP does put party way over country and cares little about the nation. This is why you’re unable to argue differently and the entire thread is a joke; just like it’s author.

Which law suffered? Pleas show us?

Forum List

Back