Rand: I'm Looking Into Military Takeover

What's alarming is our Progressives openly embrac Fascism
hqdefault.jpg

Show of hands, who thinks it's OK for government to run military exercises within our own borders?

Ummmmmm....they have been doing it for 200 years

So it would have been OK for Bush to conduct military exercises in Baltimore, Detroit and NYC? really? You OK with that?

I walk through Grand Central everyday and it's already looking like a military dictatorship

Aha!!!

Can't wait for the Republican President conducting exercises in Detroit, Newark and Baltimore, we'll see what the Fluffers have to say then

Can't wait for the Republican President conducting exercises in Detroit, Newark and Baltimore, we'll see what the Fluffers have to say then

Who would care?
Are you serious, lefturds would be wailing and tearing out thier hair

I doubt it.
What is the functional difference? Bush did this and they did not care. What makes you think that a democrat stronghold is going to make a difference – the exercises do not actually do anything.
YOU might belie there are nefarious reasons behind this but the left does not so the location is irrelevant.

hqdefault.jpg

Show of hands, who thinks it's OK for government to run military exercises within our own borders?
Hours later, and I'm still laughing over this post. :badgrin:

Eisenhower thought it was OK for government to run military exercises within our own borders. And that sumbitch killed a LOT of Nazis.

:banana:

Wait! I just re-read this and it occurred to me what he might mean, "I'm looking into (a) military coup (to take over the government since I can't get elected)."
Wadayathing?

Alaska Shield/Northern Edge 2005:

This exercise provided a wide range of simulated natural disasters and terrorist events in 21 communities throughout Alaska designed to train military and civilian "first responders" and test organizational and integration skills at all levels of government.

Alaska Shield-Northern Edge 2007
Military and civilian participants worked together to intercept aircraft, respond to attacks on the Trans-Alaska Pipeline system and the North Pole Industrial Complex, and conducted medical evacuations after mass casualty incidents.

Then there was the invasion of Ohio State where they really did kill American citizens.

UNCONSTITUTIONAL UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE

You see this, class?

A claim is made ("Jade Helm is unconstitutional") and the claimant is saying it is true until disproven. This is a favorite tactic of retards who cannot prove their claims and so they attempt to shift the burden of proof onto the skeptic. In this case, the claimant is unable to prove Jade Helm is unconstitutional, and thus throws up a logical fallacy to cover his inability to do so.

This logical fallacy is appropriately called the Argument from Ignorance

Question #1

MR DINGLE BERRY

IS IT A HISTORICAL FACT THAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS AND THE COLONISTS OPPOSED STANDING ARMIES?!?!?!?!!?

Yep, it says so in the COTUS. However, define standing. When was the last time our military force was disbanded?

Alaska Shield/Northern Edge 2005:

This exercise provided a wide range of simulated natural disasters and terrorist events in 21 communities throughout Alaska designed to train military and civilian "first responders" and test organizational and integration skills at all levels of government.

Alaska Shield-Northern Edge 2007
Military and civilian participants worked together to intercept aircraft, respond to attacks on the Trans-Alaska Pipeline system and the North Pole Industrial Complex, and conducted medical evacuations after mass casualty incidents.

Damn, that means Bush/Cheney and Co actually learned from their fuck ups. Who would have thought.

Remember the (in)famous response by Rummy:

Q. Army Spc. Thomas Wilson: Why do we soldiers have to dig through local landfills for pieces of scrap metal and compromised ballistic glass to up-armor our vehicles? And why don;t we have those resources readily available to us?

A. Rumsfeld: It isn't a matter of money. It isn't a matter on the part of the army of desire. It's a matter of production and capability of doing it. As you know, ah, you go to war with the army you have---not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.---You can have all the armor in the world on a tank and it can (still) be blown up...

So today we have a military & CIC who put in a great deal of thought BEFORE putting our sons and daughters into harms way, and what better environment to prepare for the next war than to test strategy, tactics and equipment in a very similar environment, the American Southwest.

That would explain why Iraq, Libya, Syria and Egypt are such rousing successes

Would Libya, Syria and Egypt be better off had the current CIC invaded, occupied and attempted to rebuild these nations by putting their current military on the bench? You really are stupid Frank.

Invade the southwest? You mean the hottest part of the country soon to run out of water? Isn't that like fighting to retain control over Israel, the one part of the middle east without any oil? :)
Invade the southwest? You mean the hottest part of the country soon to run out of water? Isn't that like fighting to retain control over Israel, the one part of the middle east without any oil? :)

Israel has oil and gas and may become an exporter of both.
With Untapped Oil Reserves Can Israel Be an Energy Giant TIME.com

Clearly Ike was conducting an unconstitutional military exercise inside our borders which was practice for nuking American cities.

Listen retard.

I fail to understand the reason you support allowing the warfare state to continue using the Nevada Test and Training Range it order to continue its interventionist policy. And NOTHING prevents those bureaucrats from using the techniques learned in order to suppress domestic dissent.

You are nothing more than a retarded son of bitch.

hqdefault.jpg

Lordy, you are one really dumb fuck, Frankie Boy. Had friends that ended up helping as 'civilian' participants in this exercise;

time line

Exercise SHERWOOD FOREST
1 June The 3rd Platoon of Company C commanded by 2LT Dorsey W. Jones departed fort Hood assigned to participate in a counter-guerilla training exercise named Exercise SHERWOOD FOREST at Grisdale, Washington. The exercise was scheduled to last for approximately 25 days from 18 to 29 June. The detachment arrived at McChord Air Force Base, Washington on 8 June.

18-29 June This war game conducted in over 200 square miles of rugged, desolate and mountainous rain forest on Washington’s Olympic Peninsula was designed to provide tactical training for infantry units in counterinsurgency operations. The enemy guerilla forces wound enter the mock villages and cultivate the friendship of the local populace. The counterinsurgents would then be deployed to regain the loyalty of the population from the enemy guerilla forces through civic action programs while identifying and capturing their cadre and forces. Over one-third of the Wisconsin Army National Guard’s 32nd Infantry “Red Arrow” Division, about 4,000 Soldiers, participated in the exercise as aggressor and friendly forces.

The training exercise was led by a 14-man Army Special Forces (SF) team from the Special Warfare Center at Fort Bragg, NC. The Special Forces instructors flew directly from Fort Bragg and parachuted in to the remote training area. For most of the month, during both the pre-training and the upcoming exercise, the SF volunteers wore no rank and were not required to shave. They wore dark green ‘Aggressor’ uniforms with armbands and special caps with distinctive badges. From all accounts it appears that the Battalion MP detachment was utilized as a security force to safeguard the access and egress points of the operational area of the exercise .

"I should have listened when the libertarians were warning us that nothing good could come of a militarized police force and military exercise on US soil, but I was too busy fluffing Obama to notice" -- Obama Fluffer

Forum List

Back