Senate Republicans MUST Oppose Radical SCOTUS Nomination

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I'm sure Romney won't go along with this. Go ahead, Mitt, and prove me wrong.

President Joe Biden has failed to deliver on my promise to unify the country or restore our reputation abroad, but he did follow through on his commitment to nominate an African American woman to the United States Supreme Court. In the middle of an international crisis he exacerbated, Biden announced his selection of Ketanji Brown Jackson, a far-left judge with an atrocious record on the bench.​
As Biden promised, Jackson was nominated due to her gender and race, not her judicial qualifications. This decision perverts the entire Supreme Court nomination process. Instead of choosing the best qualified nominee for the most important court in the country, a selection was made due to a judicial affirmative action process and to satisfy a perceived need for a racial and gender quota system on the Supreme Court.​
Jackson is a Democratic Party activist masquerading as a judge. Even NBC News admitted that Jackson “fits well (with) the progressive movement’s agenda.”
She is a former donor and volunteer for the Barack Obama presidential campaign. She also donated to the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.​
According to the Washington Free Beacon, prior to the start of her judicial career, Jackson served as a lawyer for several suspected terrorists, including a Taliban intelligence officer, imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay. Jackson’s support of her clients was described as “ideological cause lawyering, even in her capacity as a public defender. At times, she flirted with unsubstantiated left-wing theories that were debunked by government investigators. On other occasions, she accused Justice Department lawyers of egregious misconduct with little evidence.”​
...​

I'm sure Romney won't go along with this. Go ahead, Mitt, and prove me wrong.

President Joe Biden has failed to deliver on my promise to unify the country or restore our reputation abroad, but he did follow through on his commitment to nominate an African American woman to the United States Supreme Court. In the middle of an international crisis he exacerbated, Biden announced his selection of Ketanji Brown Jackson, a far-left judge with an atrocious record on the bench.​
As Biden promised, Jackson was nominated due to her gender and race, not her judicial qualifications. This decision perverts the entire Supreme Court nomination process. Instead of choosing the best qualified nominee for the most important court in the country, a selection was made due to a judicial affirmative action process and to satisfy a perceived need for a racial and gender quota system on the Supreme Court.​
Jackson is a Democratic Party activist masquerading as a judge. Even NBC News admitted that Jackson “fits well (with) the progressive movement’s agenda.”
She is a former donor and volunteer for the Barack Obama presidential campaign. She also donated to the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.​
According to the Washington Free Beacon, prior to the start of her judicial career, Jackson served as a lawyer for several suspected terrorists, including a Taliban intelligence officer, imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay. Jackson’s support of her clients was described as “ideological cause lawyering, even in her capacity as a public defender. At times, she flirted with unsubstantiated left-wing theories that were debunked by government investigators. On other occasions, she accused Justice Department lawyers of egregious misconduct with little evidence.”​
...​

~~~~~~
I'd say Bai Dung failed miserably to complete any and all his promises to the American People.
Gates is correct in the assessment of Joey Xi.
As I write, Joey Xi is not in the white House meeting with his advisors but resting comfortably at his Delaware mansion in diapers.

She will sail right through the process, this is what Lindsey Graham is all about, I might add that Paul Ryan the former speaker of the republican house is related to this fascist racist witch by marriage, and has already gushed over her nomination.

Not one Biden nomination should be confirmed, all should be publicly savaged, not for their individual sexual deviancy, or events from high school, but rather for their naked political engineering within the justice system, but they won't be, this is what republicans do best, backstab America and their constituents, right between the shoulder blades....

IMHO they should just rubber stamp her and move on....No use in giving the dems more airtime than necessary on what is a done deal one way or the other.

I mean one shit-stain liberal Harvard educated puke lawyer is about the same as the next. I could care less what color the puke is.

IMHO they should just rubber stamp her and move on....No use in giving the dems more airtime than necessary on what is a done deal one way or the other.

I mean one shit-stain liberal Harvard educated puke lawyer is about the same as the next. I could care less what color the puke is.
The color matters because the black ones are not only lefty activists but they’re also promoted tokens likely to be intellectually stunted.

Every Senate Republican could vote against her as long as every Senate Democrat votes for her and it seems highly unlikely any will vote against her she is confirmed. In a midterm election year the Republicans would gain nothing voting against a nominee who is all but assured to be confirmed.

The color matters because the black ones are not only lefty activists but they’re also promoted tokens likely to be intellectually stunted.
I believe the term you are looking for is a partisan whore with zero intellectual capacity of her own

She's a Liberal judge replacing a Liberal judge. GOP has bigger fish to fry IMO. Definitely further left than Breyer but we've seen this movie before. Nothing will stop her getting on the court.

Every Senate Republican could vote against her as long as every Senate Democrat votes for her and it seems highly unlikely any will vote against her she is confirmed. In a midterm election year the Republicans would gain nothing voting against a nominee who is all but assured to be confirmed.

Then it would be a 50-50 tie. Many believe the VPOTUS has no tie-breaking authority over a lifetime appointment. Thus the nomination would fail.

Then it would be a 50-50 tie. Many believe the VPOTUS has no tie-breaking authority over a lifetime appointment. Thus the nomination would fail.
But this has never been determined one way or the other so who knows where this goes. In any event in an election year with one liberal replacing another on the court I don’t know if this is a battle the Republicans want to fight.

Forum List

Back