Raising Cain

TheLastStand

Rookie
Nov 8, 2011
Anyone with common sense knows that the allegations against Herman Cain are completely false. Come on, all of these women are just now coming out of the woodwork after 10 years or more,in order to defame him for the democrats.

Let's use a little reasoning here. If Herman Cain was a sex offender, then why hasn't he been accused of any recent cases-a year or less ago? And, why did all of these menopausal women wait until now to vent their accusations. And, none of them even have solid evidence to support their claims.

I say they are all full of b.s.

AND, WHEN ARE WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO GET TO HEAR ABOUT THE REAL AND PRESSING POLITICAL ISSUES, AND WHAT OUR WEAK GOVERNMENT IS GOING TO DO ABOUT THEM. It seems that at least Herman Cain had some good plans on how to fix the economy--999meansjobs.com. And, he was going full steam ahead in the poles-that is until suddenly he plowed head on into these middle aged women claiming he sexually abused them. This is the oldest derailment job in the book. And, it also goes to show that not everyone can run for president, because the powers that be have it on lock.

I wonder how much money these women were paid to stand before the news cameras and lie? And, why is this b.s suddenly important now? Wake up people, what is our government trying to hide from us right now, and how come Herman Cain is being targetted for this b.s. railroad job?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THE REAL PRESENT POLITICAL ISSUES, INSTEAD OF THESE B.S. SEX SCANDALS THAT ARE POINTLESS, AND HAVE NO VALUE! ENOUGH OF THE B.S., LET'S HEAR ABOUT THE REAL POLICAL ISSUES INSTEAD OF ALL THESE LYING WOMEN AND THEIR PATHETIC ALLEGATIONS THAT ARE JUST HELPING TO KEEP THE PRESENT PROBLEMS GOING IN THIS COUNTRY.

Let Herman Cain run for president without all of this b.s.
or just let America fall!

999meansjobs.com

no, I don't know that the accusations are completely false... nor do you. You have your beliefs, beliefs are not facts. This is for the potential presidency of our country. Scrutiny is paramount in the vetting process of getting your party's nod for representing them.

I haven't accused him of anything... But I want the truth to come out and let the chips fall where they may.

EDIT: did you feel the same way about Anthony Weiner's sex scandal? Didn't you want the truth to come out? I know I did, and I happen to agree with Weiner's politics. I'm willing to bet that you didn't give a shit about the real political issues when that was going on.

Last edited:
This is all like the tail that wagged the dog... Remember that movie? Surely, it was a book, too?

I keep saying this... The only reason these issues are dominating Cain's run is because he has no issues to fall back on and 999 is becoming very old to hear over and over and over again... Could you imagine a whole year of 999? That's all the dude has and it's not even 999 anymore.

So even if these women are liars, Cain’s lack of a platform allowed this because people wanted more from him, bullshit allegations of sexual harassment was that something more.

Cain keeps claiming he wants to get back on message... Then Cain passes on the questions so Newt can answer for him...

no, I don't know that the accusations are completely false... nor do you. You have your beliefs, beliefs are not facts. This is for the potential presidency of our country. Scrutiny is paramount in the vetting process of getting your party's nod for representing them.

I haven't accused him of anything... But I want the truth to come out and let the chips fall where they may.

EDIT: did you feel the same way about Anthony Weiner's sex scandal? Didn't you want the truth to come out? I know I did, and I happen to agree with Weiner's politics. I'm willing to bet that you didn't give a shit about the real political issues when that was going on.

Wouldve been nice if the same standards were used on Obama... He would have never even made it as a Senator if that were the case.

As for Wiener.... I was skeptical of him, but waited till there were facts.
When he said his phone was hacked.... thats when I said YEAH RIGHT, but not before.

Last edited:
I keep saying this... The only reason these issues are dominating Cain's run is because he has no issues to fall back on and 999 is becoming very old to hear over and over and over again... Could you imagine a whole year of 999? That's all the dude has and it's not even 999 anymore.

So even if these women are liars, Cain’s lack of a platform allowed this because people wanted more from him, bullshit allegations of sexual harassment was that something more.

Cain keeps claiming he wants to get back on message... Then Cain passes on the questions so Newt can answer for him...

Then dont vote for him in the primaries .... but to crucify him in the court of public opinion is just WRONG.

(not saying you are, Im just venting dude)

Wow... a right wing article from a right wing website where even they admit that 85,000 pieces of documentation has already been released to aid their "investigation".

Funny... you have 5 women coming forth to accuse Cain of inappropriate behavior... and it's a witch hunt. But an investigation directed towards Obama that he has cooperated to the tune of 85k pieces of information, where they could find no wrongdoing... so they ask for more, then the administration says "enough is enough" is not a witch hunt.

Right wing dishonesty from a right wing spin website. boring.

Yes... Well... Mark Block may be able to bring some things to light... And may also prove himself to be someone the Perry campaign will have to tolerate... He seems to have bull dog potential.

You really want to make the Weiner v Cain comparison? The difference is day and night.

There's no evidence that Cain sexually harrassed anyone, but with Wiener, well, there are those photos.

As for vetting presidential candidates, the liberal media failed that job in vetting Obama but that didn't stop you from voting for him.

That steel plate in your head is messing up your mind.

Wow... a right wing article from a right wing website where even they admit that 85,000 pieces of documentation has already been released to aid their "investigation".

Funny... you have 5 women coming forth to accuse Cain of inappropriate behavior... and it's a witch hunt. But an investigation directed towards Obama that he has cooperated to the tune of 85k pieces of information, where they could find no wrongdoing... so they ask for more, then the administration says "enough is enough" is not a witch hunt.

Why don't they realease ALL the documents? And not redacted ones.

Name the 5 women.

You really want to make the Weiner v Cain comparison? The difference is day and night.

There's no evidence that Cain sexually harrassed anyone, but with Wiener, well, there are those photos.

As for vetting presidential candidates, the liberal media failed that job in vetting Obama but that didn't stop you from voting for him.

Oh... but they did... you're just too stupid to remember.... The birther movement, the Killing grandma movement... hell... the tea party in general... all have been low blows and all have been proven false. So don't give me this "poor herman" sob story. ALL Candidates go through the vetting process.

yeah... i voted for Obama. Am I telling you not to vote for Cain in the Primary? no... do what you want.

Oh... but they did... you're just too stupid to remember.... The birther movement, the Killing grandma movement... hell... the tea party in general... all have been low blows and all have been proven false. So don't give me this "poor herman" sob story. ALL Candidates go through the vetting process.

yeah... i voted for Obama. Am I telling you not to vote for Cain in the Primary? no... do what you want.

No actually they didn't. Hardly any coverage of Obama's history with terrorist Bill Ayers, the racist Jeremiah Wright or the crook Tony Rezko.

Poor Herman? That steel plate is taking it's toll on you.

Name the 5 women.

Still waiting on those 5 names!

That's like saying all Obama had in his pocket was Hope and Change for a year and there was no way he could win. Why don't you venture over to Cain's website and study up on his positions......that the soundbite media won't. His "lack" of issues has nothing to do with this story dominating his run. If he were to blow it off, his opposition would accuse him of being calloused and ignoring the issue. At this stage, he's damned if he does and he's damned if he don't. Kind of like Obama and Ayers and Rev Wright. Oh wait, that's different.......the media pretty much ignored that.....unlike Cain.

Forum List

Back