Raise the Debt Ceiling to $12,000,000,000,000.00

So, just to clarify.

Republicans have caused 10 Trillion dollars worth of debt during their administrations.

Now, after leaving Mr Obama with a massive recession, massive unemployment, and a pre-existing giant deficit...

You're all blaming Obama because the debt ceiling needs to be raised above 12 Trillion? When at LEAST 4/5 of that was run up by Repulicans?

Wow, just wow.

That's hypocrisy.

Obama has quadrupled the debt, in just his short time in office he has outspend all previous adminstrations from George Washington combined. I agree that the repubs overspent, but this spending on steroids has got to stop, it's a train wreck that's gonna happen and it's just around the corner.

BTW Obama passed a 787 billion dollar no stimulus stimulus bill that's not creating any new jobs, they all signed it before they had a chance to read it. That must be the transperency that he told us about.
Obama signed a 410 billion dollar omnibus bill with 9,000 earmarks that Bush refused to sign because of the earmarks. Remember Obama- " I will sign nothing with earmarks in it." Well he did, now you get to pay to figure out why pigs stink in Iowa. Whoppee!!!!!!!!!! I have always wanted to know why pigs stink. That's got to be worth a few million to find out.
Just wait until he passes Cap and Trade WOW that's gonna fix all of those ice bergs, but it will most likely cost every American family, which includes yours, an additional 1,500 to 3,000 dollars to heat your home this winter. Does that not make the tingles run up and down your leg. Of course, India and China are not gonna comply so it's entirely up to Obama to punish Americans and American business for being the absolute pigs they are and polluting the earth with co2. He will probably mandate that we all hold our breaths for 1/2 day every day, because when we exhale we release co2 into the atmosphere and we sure don't want to melt any more icebergs.

Last edited:
So, just to clarify.

Republicans have caused 10 Trillion dollars worth of debt during their administrations.

Now, after leaving Mr Obama with a massive recession, massive unemployment, and a pre-existing giant deficit...

You're all blaming Obama because the debt ceiling needs to be raised above 12 Trillion? When at LEAST 4/5 of that was run up by Repulicans?

Wow, just wow.

That's hypocrisy.

Obama has quadrupled the debt, in just his short time in office he has outspend all previous adminstrations from George Washington combined. I agree that the repubs overspent, but this spending on steroids has got to stop, it's a train wreck that's gonna happen and it's just around the corner.
Your are conversing with a factproofed moron.

Debt in 1976, when Carter was elected:

475 Billion Dollars.

Debt in 1980, when Reagan was elected:

908 Billion Dollars

Debt by 1992, When Clinton was elected:

4 Trillion Dollars

Debt by 2000, When Bush was elected:

5.6 Trillion Dollars (mostly due to interest on the pre-existing debt, as Clinton balanced the budget)

Debt by 2008, when Obama was elected:

10.2 trillion Dollars

Source:

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual

There's your facts.

And Obama has added 1.6 Trillion to the already existing 10+ Trillion dollar debt, NOT "Quadrupled" it.

Your are conversing with a factproofed moron.

In order for Obama to have "Quadrupled" the debt, he would have had to create 30 Trillion Dollars in debt this year.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how that in any way resembles factual information?

And Obama has added 1.6 Trillion to the already existing 10+ Trillion dollar debt, NOT "Quadrupled" it.

Technically he hasn't added the 1.6 trillion either.... 2009's budget began October 1st 2008 and ends sept 30th of this year.... This Budget deficit will be attributed to the Bush Presidency. Obama's first Budget, begins October 1st, 2009 of this year for the fiscal year of 2010.

475 Billion Dollars.

908 Billion Dollars

4 Trillion Dollars

5.6 Trillion Dollars (mostly due to interest on the pre-existing debt, as Clinton balanced the budget)

10.2 trillion Dollars

Source:

There's your facts.

You are just too goddam stupid to keep up with the rest of the adults here. My suggestion for you is to put down the Wild Irish Rose, the crack pipe, pop some diazepam and get some sleep.

You haven't got a clue what comprises the National Debt or what policies are in place that allow it to continually rise year after year regardless of who is in office.

Technically he hasn't added the 1.6 trillion either.... 2009's budget began October 1st 2008 and ends sept 30th of this year.... This Budget deficit will be attributed to the Bush Presidency. Obama's first Budget, begins October 1st, 2009 of this year for the fiscal year of 2010.

BULLSH*T!!! He owned it all on 21 January 2009

475 Billion Dollars.

908 Billion Dollars

4 Trillion Dollars

10.2 trillion Dollars

Source:

There's your facts.

You are just too goddam stupid to keep up with the rest of the adults here. My suggestion for you is to put down the Wild Irish Rose, the crack pipe, pop some diazepam and get some sleep.

You haven't got a clue what comprises the National Debt or what policies are in place that allow it to continually rise year after year regardless of who is in office.

You're fucking pathetic.

I present you with the actual figures from the Treasury Department, and I "don't have a clue".

ROFL. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

475 Billion Dollars.

908 Billion Dollars

4 Trillion Dollars

10.2 trillion Dollars

Source:

There's your facts.

You're fucking pathetic.

I present you with the actual figures from the Treasury Department, and I "don't have a clue".

ROFL. Thanks for playing.

I rest my case.

You TRULY ARE too fucking stupid to keep up....
No where have you proven that the Rep's caused the entire 11.8 trillion dollar national debt.

Maybe posting a few selected numbers from Treasury will fool your stupid ass leftard friends but those of us with a brain realize that you, singularly, are full of dog shit.

:meow:

WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It was all Bush's fault...WWWWWWWAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No, it was Reagan, Bush I and Bush II's fault.

In other words, all your boys fucked up royally.

But of course you aren't going to get a little thing like FACTS get in the way of your lying, are you?

BULLSH*T!!! He owned it all on 21 January 2009

We have FISCAL years within the gvt.

Their Fiscal year for 2009 began october 1, 2008...this was under president Bush's term and President bush is the one who gave Congress his budget to pass....the President's budget.

the First presidential Budget of Obama's begins october 1, 2009...he will give congress his budget to pass....

When President Bush came in to office in 2001 the 2001 budget, began the previous october first in 2000...this budget was CLINTON'S budget and this budget got attributed to Clinton, EVEN THOUGH when president Bush came in to office, he passed the tax cuts which gave everyone a stimulus check that august of 2001..that brought them over budget or not with as big as a Surplus that Clinton had projected in his budget for the year, Clinton got penalized with the numbers.

This is how it works, on the fiscal year basis.

Care

as Clinton balanced the budget)

It was a republican congress that supposedly balanced the budget. But they cooked the books so it was a joke.
As for the debt, both parties are responsible for screwing us but most only want to blame one side or the other.
And because of the partinsan BS we will continue to be screwed.

Yes after delivering a pious & lofty speech opposing raising the Debt limit,Hopey Changey went on to vote against raising the Debt limit when he was a Senator. What a scam. :(

Forum List

Back