Raise the Debt Ceiling to $12,000,000,000,000.00

I rest my case.

You TRULY ARE too fucking stupid to keep up....
No where have you proven that the Rep's caused the entire 11.8 trillion dollar national debt.

Maybe posting a few selected numbers from Treasury will fool your stupid ass leftard friends but those of us with a brain realize that you, singularly, are full of dog shit.

That's because I never SAID the Reps caused the entire 11.8 trillion dollar debt, I SAID they cause 10 trillion dollars or 4/5 of it.

Learn to read, genius.

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86
09/30/1999 5,656,270,901,615.43
09/30/1998 5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 4,692,749,910,013.32
09/30/1993 4,411,488,883,139.38

I rest my case.

No where have you proven that the Rep's caused the entire 11.8 trillion dollar national debt.

Maybe posting a few selected numbers from Treasury will fool your stupid ass leftard friends but those of us with a brain realize that you, singularly, are full of dog shit.

That's because I never SAID the Reps caused the entire 11.8 trillion dollar debt, I SAID they cause 10 trillion dollars or 4/5 of it.

Learn to read, genius.

Lame ass response....LWC.....try posting facts...then people might take you for the left wing loon you are...right now you're just a KOOK 21%'er.

We will see what your excuse is 4 years from now when the National debt is at 15 trillion dollars won't we.....that is if you can still afford electricity and water.

as Clinton balanced the budget)

It was a republican congress that supposedly balanced the budget. But they cooked the books so it was a joke.
As for the debt, both parties are responsible for screwing us but most only want to blame one side or the other.
And because of the partinsan BS we will continue to be screwed.

I understand all of that, and that is a perfectly reasonable point. In fact, it could be said that some of the debt of each administration is due to the actions of the previous administrations. Carter and Reagan would be an excellent example.

But these people on this thread are attempting to blame OBAMA for the 12 Trillion dollar deficit, and I am responding in kind.

If they want to lay the blame for debt at the foot of the president, like a bunch of partisan hacks, well then they'll have to take the good with the bad.

I rest my case.

Learn to read, genius.

Lame ass response....LWC.....try posting facts...then people might take you for the left wing loon you are...right now you're just a KOOK 21%'er.

We will see what your excuse is 4 years from now when the National debt is at 15 trillion dollars won't we.....that is if you can still afford electricity and water.

Really dude, you should stop while you're behind.

Here's my original point:

So, just to clarify.

Republicans have caused 10 Trillion dollars worth of debt during their administrations.

Now, after leaving Mr Obama with a massive recession, massive unemployment, and a pre-existing giant deficit...

You're all blaming Obama because the debt ceiling needs to be raised above 12 Trillion? When at LEAST 4/5 of that was run up by Repulicans?

Wow, just wow.

That's hypocrisy.

Questions?

If I recall the debt under clinton grew by over trillion.

Due to interest on the existing debt.

My god...you honestly don't have a goddam clue do you????!!!!!

The National debt is CAUSED BY THE GOVERNMENT SELLING BONDS AND SECURITIES TO INVESTORS DUMB ASS.......

AND THEN BORROWING OUR SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY AND GIVING I.O.U.'s TO THE SSA!!!!

Interest my fucking ass!!!!!!! Interest on the debt is 11% of the BUDGET dipshit...it's not piled back into the National Debt!!!! You see you idiot...you have to PAY INVESTORS INTEREST...not say "Well we just put it back into the debt." Duuuhhh,,,,,eerrrrr

Last edited:
"The fact we are all here today to debate raising America's Debt Limit is a sign of leadership failure." Those were words spoken by Senator Barack Obama right before he voted against raising the Debt Limit. Well Mr. President,i'm going to have to agree with you on this one. This is clearly a major leadership failure.

Now....like I said Vast Left Wing Constipation.....try posting FACTUAL information and you won't look like a complete fool..

TIMESTAMP 10:09 P.M.

Vast LWC run off the board for attempting to discuss a subject about which she knows nothing about. In other words...being a typical partisan left wing loon.
foot_in_mouth_x_ray_card-p137298006829080707qi0i_400.jpg

Last edited:
I just hope some brave Republican Congress person openly reads Hopey Changey's own speech when they vote on raising the debt ceiling. Such dishonest hypocrisy. :(

Forum List

Back