Rahm Emanuel Named Chief of Staff

It's probably just another coincidence, BAC. Don't go all anti-jew on us now.

"anti-jew"

Factual questions are "anti-jew?"

I've already spoken to the censorship that exists in America when the question is Israel .. and that censorship takes the form of any question is "anti-jew"/"anti-semitic"

If the subject is too uncomfortable I'll stop talking about it.

Damn, just last week Obama was a muslim terrorist and this week he's in Israel's pocket.

The guy sure gets around.

This is a great pick for Obama. Emanuel has worked at both ends of Penn. Ave., so he knows the White House and Congress.

The wingnuts will complain no matter what he does.

I don't think democrats and Obama supporters want any part of this conversation. The thread was more active when the topic was "thug."

Damn, just last week Obama was a muslim terrorist and this week he's in Israel's pocket.

The guy sure gets around.

Well, I never called him a Muslim Terrorist...but I did notice him going straight to AIPAC when he got the nomination

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOJNC2EuJw]YouTube - Barack Obama at AIPAC[/ame]

I don't think democrats and Obama supporters want any part of this conversation. The thread was more active when the topic was "thug."

BAC...no one wants to connect the dots.....and if you try and talk about it they dismiss you as a loonie and say you're wearing a tin foil hat. It's really sad but that is how it works.

So over the years I have made sure to keep close ties to those who are aware. Those who know how to dig deeper below the surface. It might not help....but when the shit hits the fan I at least know who else I can put my faith in. It certainly won't be the "thug" crowd.

BAC...no one wants to connect the dots.....and if you try and talk about it they dismiss you as a loonie and say you're wearing a tin foil hat. It's really sad but that is how it works.

So over the years I have made sure to keep close ties to those who are aware. Those who know how to dig deeper below the surface. It might not help....but when the shit hits the fan I at least know who else I can put my faith in. It certainly won't be the "thug" crowd.

Is it a fair question to ask how he intends to forge a new foreign policy and at the same time surround himself in pro-war advocates and Israeli hard-liners?

If "good judgement" was to stand against the invasion of Iraq, how is selecting people who supported the invasion good judgement?

I didn't engage in any of the "Ayers, muslim, ACORN type bullshit, but there are indeed fair questions to ask which should have answers.

Is it a fair question to ask how he intends to forge a new foreign policy and at the same time surround himself in pro-war advocates and Israeli hard-liners?

If "good judgement" was to stand against the invasion of Iraq, how is selecting people who supported the invasion good judgement?

I didn't engage in any of the "Ayers, muslim, ACORN type bullshit, but there are indeed fair questions to ask which should have answers.

not to mention aligning himself with the same crooks he helped signed the bailout to? If I see one of those CFR Bankers in his cabinet....I might have to start looking for a new country.

Forum List

Back