Radio app- help

kerenlee

Rookie
Feb 10, 2011
Hello

We are a group of students majoring in business administration conducting our final project on radio and podcasts listening habits.

We would highly appreciate it if you can take this short survey it would helps us a lot.

link:surveymonkey.com/s/RSNQ93M

Thank you for your time,
Keren lee

Kerenlee, that was a well-designed survey and easy to take. Excellent work so far, and I responded.

Good luck.

I am making a hot link for you. You need one over on City-Data.com too, as people may have forgotten how to copy/paste.

My-Dio survey

I took the survey but there is a problem with section #7.(Rate the following features for a mobile podcast application in order of importance) I was unable to chose the same answer for every question. If I chose #3 (Likely) for the first question I was then unable to chose that answer for the remaining questions. I had to chose 1,2,3,4 and 5 in order to complete the survey.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks for the link, I didn't like question sevens answer options either. I am past the need to use something like this and the bottom line is that it just doesn't interest me.

I took the survey but there is a problem with section #7.(Rate the following features for a mobile podcast application in order of importance) I was unable to chose the same answer for every question. If I chose #3 (Likely) for the first question I was then unable to chose that answer for the remaining questions. I had to chose 1,2,3,4 and 5 in order to complete the survey.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Yes. It was a design flaw, I think. Why would we need to put the options in their order of importance twice?

(Unless I am missing something?)

Thanks for answering!! please keep helping us we really are appreciate it!
Sincerely yours,
Keren lee

link-surveymonkey.com/s/RSNQ93M

Thanks for answering!! please keep helping us we really are appreciate it!
Sincerely yours,
Keren lee

link-surveymonkey.com/s/RSNQ93M

Kerenless, we like to help students, but this thread will drift off page one fast. When it does, you likely will get no more replies.

Mayhaps stick around and participate and bump this thread once or twice a month?

Just a thought.

And about #7-
This is on purpose cause we want to see how you rate those features from the one who is least important to you to the most...

Forum List

Back