Extremism From The Pro-Abortion Crowd

And, of course, you have data to support that, right?

No, of course not.

I believe only a sliver of a fraction of pro choice people are represented by such groups.

I'm pro choice, just like you, and they sure don't represent us, do they?

They don't "define" pro choice. You keep saying that and, every time you do, you look just a little bit more stupid. You should stop.

Radicals never define anything. That's why they're called radicals...

They set the narrative because they are the ones pushing the cause.

They make the rallies, they pay for the ads, the create the PAC's, they set the narrative.

Would they consider me pro-choice, yes or no?

They are a large group, you are one person trying to be a snarky asshat. Numbers have their own weight in this case.

I was listening to the radio on my drive to work and a story came on about abortion bans.

The story was about five minutes long, and not once was contraception mentioned. But they did mention that women are being “forced into pregnancy” and that pro-lifers were “criminalizing pregnancy”.

Those are direct quotes. I kid you not.

How, exactly, is the Right forcing women into pregnancy?

You see, boys and girls, not long after primitives discovered fire, they also discovered there was a very strong correlation between sexual intercourse and pregnancy.

Now, there wasn’t much they could do about that back then. And thank goodness or we would not be here today.

However, in these modern times there are a wide variety of means to prevent pregnancy and still enjoy the pleasures of hot sex.

Since the radio reporter was obviously speaking to a wide audience of ignorant people, I though maybe I should describe some of these methods.

Abstinence? No, I’m not so stupid as to believe anyone will practice abstinence and I don’t expect them to. So don’t worry about that.

• The Pill. This is the most popular form of contraception and it is very effective. I highly recommend it.
  • Hormonal implants. Depo-Provera, Sayana Press or Noristera. This is an actual injection which lasts for several months. You don’t have to worry about remembering to take a pill every day. Is that awesome, or what? This is the method used by my daughters.
  • IUD. An IUD releases copper into the woman and alters the cervical mucus, making it harder for a sperm to reach the egg.
  • Tubal ligation. Getting your “tubes tied”. This is pretty much a permanent option. In some cases it can be reversed. But this prevents the egg from reaching the womb. Many women who have had children and don’t want any more use this method. My wife is one.
  • Vasectomy. This is male birth control. No sperm in the semen as it leaves the body. This is permanent, but can be reversed in some cases.
  • Diaphragm, cervical cap, sponge. These are items put into action just prior to sex.
  • Condom. Male birth control which the man dons just prior to sex.
  • Rhythm method. I do NOT recommend this at all.
Obviously, some methods are more effective than others.

Now you might be thinking I am being facetious. I assure you I am not. It is a fact that half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during sexual intercourse.

So, please. Women are being “forced into pregnancy”? Give me a fricking break!

Another fifth of abortions are due to the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

As we used to say in the military, “Wrap that rascal!”

The pro-abortion lobby is hyperbolizing the living daylights out of the abortion issue. They are manufacturing bullshit, and using extremist language to frighten and anger the rubes.

If they really cared about women, they would be hyping the daylights out of contraception, and should have been doing so for the past 50 years.

They are incredibly irresponsible and keeping their constituents in everlasting ignorance for political gain.

If you are pro choice or liberal in general and want to get involved here is a great organization

Abortion AF

Get involved. Contact them to see what you can do to help. Don't protest. That's a waste of time.

If you are pro choice or liberal in general and want to get involved here is a great organization

Abortion AF

Get involved. Contact them to see what you can do to help. Don't protest. That's a waste of time.

Did they hand out the "I love abortion" pins your fellow DemoKKKrats wore to the SOTU?

That's pretty fucking sick.
Think about how other animals feel. We are encroaching on their land. They love it when we have abortions.

And consider the arguments hunters make when animal activists say we shouldn't shoot deer. We argue that killing them is good for them. We say too many and they starve because there isn't enough food for them.

So in a way both are necessary evils. It'd be great if we only ate meat that died of old age. And it would be great if there were only 1 billion people on this planet. Then I wouldn't be rooting for abortions.

It's reality.

Think about how other animals feel. We are encroaching on their land. They love it when we have abortions.

And consider the arguments hunters make when animal activists say we shouldn't shoot deer. We argue that killing them is good for them. We say too many and they starve because there isn't enough food for them.

So in a way both are necessary evils. It'd be great if we only ate meat that died of old age. And it would be great if there were only 1 billion people on this planet. Then I wouldn't be rooting for abortions.

It's reality.

It's a twisted version of reality in your addled mind.

It's a twisted version of reality in your addled mind.

Is murdering a deer unnecessarily okay in your gods eyes? Of course it is because man wrote your bible. God didn't. If god wrote it he'd say don't eat meat unless it's road kill.

And don't empty the oceans of all the fish. And don't fill it with plastic.

Yes America is a Christian nation that doesn't believe in Global warming. Proof religion makes you dumb af.

Is murdering a deer unnecessarily okay in your gods eyes? Of course it is because man wrote your bible. God didn't. If god wrote it he'd say don't eat meat unless it's road kill.

And don't empty the oceans of all the fish. And don't fill it with plastic.

Yes America is a Christian nation that doesn't believe in Global warming. Proof religion makes you dumb af.

All deflections and supposed "gotcha" things in your addled mind.

Anti-religion people like you are the absolute worst.

Tell that to a person in Indiana who is forced to have their rapists baby because of religious people like you.

So clearly I'm not even close to being "the absolute worst".

Your comment makes me think about number 32 Why there is no god

Militant atheists are just as bad as religious ones.

No, they’re not. There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book.

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death, incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

It can be argued that there is no such thing as a ‘militant’ atheist, that the term is itself a misnomer, because there is simply no ideology or philosophy in atheism to be militant about. If an atheist is someone who lacks belief in gods, then a ‘militant’ atheist is apparently someone who passionately lacks a belief in gods. All other possible beliefs and ideologies – including any desire to oppress theism – come from outside atheism. This is in contrast to religious belief, which often includes a set of laws and commandments purportedly derived from a supernatural source about which one can be ‘militant’.

Note: ‘Militant’ atheism is most often confused with gosateizm (state atheism), which was based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. It was this ideology which was responsible for the oppression and murder of theists under several 20th century communist regimes. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage.

See also: The Ethics of Belief (a must read), Richard Dawkins on Militant Atheism, Christian Terrorism, Islamic Terrorism, Atheist Terrorism (no link found).

“I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.” – Anonymous

unholy_trinity3.jpg

You know why I don't visit the religion forum more often? Pussies like you who can't take it. And you make no sense. you can't because your god myth makes no sense. So instead of trying to convince you shift to making it personal and asking why are us atheists assholes.

I already told you why pussy. I think religion makes you stupid. I'm not going to expect a brainwashed fool to understand. Maybe you shouldn't come argue this since you take it so personally you dumb son of a bitch.

When presented with the reality that their position is morally indefensible, some pro-death leftists try to invoke the false "crisis" of so-called overpopulation to suggest that they "have to" support, encourage, and fund as many abortions as possible. It is beyond disgraceful and inhuman.

Tell that to a person in Indiana who is forced to have their rapists baby because of religious people like you.

So clearly I'm not even close to being "the absolute worst".

Your comment makes me think about number 32 Why there is no god

Militant atheists are just as bad as religious ones.

No, they’re not. There are no calls for slavery, rape or murder in the atheist holy book.

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death, incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

It can be argued that there is no such thing as a ‘militant’ atheist, that the term is itself a misnomer, because there is simply no ideology or philosophy in atheism to be militant about. If an atheist is someone who lacks belief in gods, then a ‘militant’ atheist is apparently someone who passionately lacks a belief in gods. All other possible beliefs and ideologies – including any desire to oppress theism – come from outside atheism. This is in contrast to religious belief, which often includes a set of laws and commandments purportedly derived from a supernatural source about which one can be ‘militant’.

Note: ‘Militant’ atheism is most often confused with gosateizm (state atheism), which was based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. It was this ideology which was responsible for the oppression and murder of theists under several 20th century communist regimes. Atheism is simply a lack of belief in gods with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage.

See also: The Ethics of Belief (a must read), Richard Dawkins on Militant Atheism, Christian Terrorism, Islamic Terrorism, Atheist Terrorism (no link found).

“I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.” – Anonymous

unholy_trinity3.jpg

Nice copypasta, of course you ignore Communisms death toll, and they are by definition atheists.

Try thinking for yourself sometime.

You know why I don't visit the religion forum more often? Pussies like you who can't take it. And you make no sense. you can't because your god myth makes no sense. So instead of trying to convince you shift to making it personal and asking why are us atheists assholes.

I already told you why pussy. I think religion makes you stupid. I'm not going to expect a brainwashed fool to understand. Maybe you shouldn't come argue this since you take it so personally you dumb son of a bitch.

Talk about unearned and unwarranted delusions of self realization and narcissism.

so fucking full of yourself for no reason whatsoever.

Nice copypasta, of course you ignore Communisms death toll, and they are by definition atheists.

Try thinking for yourself sometime.

You can say that after you were brainwashed from birth to believe a fairytale? That's a riot. The only difference between Jesus/Mohammad/Joseph Smith is fairytales happened a long time ago in a far far away place where these things supposedly happened 200 years ago, 500 years ago or 2000 years ago. I call bullshit. Sorry if this is hurting your feelings. I'm basically calling you out for being stupid as fuck.

Number 38

Atheism inspired Nazism/Communism/Social Darwinism.

An ad hominem deflection which demonstrates a failure to understand that atheism is simply a lack of belief in god(s), with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage, and thus no line can be drawn from it to the aforementioned ideologies. In the same vein, democracy could be called atheistic. See also: Association fallacy, appeal to emotion and irrelevant thesis.

Hitler was religious and publicly decried atheism. See also: Nazism and Religion, Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Stalinism and Communism exercised gosateizm (state atheism) based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. Atheism was a means to an end, not a cause. See also: Soviet Union and Religion.

Social Darwinism and Eugenics supplant actual natural selection with an unobjective personal perception of ‘fitness’. They are based on bad biology (genetic variability is actually very important for a species) and are completely independent of atheism.

Darwin observed and described evolution the same way Newton did for gravity. It was simply a discovery of a fact about the world – not an engineered philosophy on how to behave. Just as we do not blame Newton for the fact that gravity is used as a tool in the deployment of bombs, we cannot blame Darwin for individually misguided applications of ‘natural selection’.

Note: Religion inspires theocracy.

Note: ‘Survival of the Fittest‘ does not simply mean fastest, strongest, or most violent. It is a measure of an individual’s adaptation to the local environment, which can often mean demonstrating cooperation, intelligence and compassion[2]. Humans are outmatched in many ways by animals, but are successful because of their social skills and tool use.

See also: Early Critics of Eugenics were biologists, Natualistic Fallacy, Evolution and Philosophy, Talkorigins: Hitler, Stalin, Social Darwinism.

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

priests-salute.jpg

Catholic priests performing a Nazi salute.​

Talk about unearned and unwarranted delusions of self realization and narcissism.

so fucking full of yourself for no reason whatsoever.
This must be when you realize you can't defend your belief in god or prove he/she exists.

Is god a he? That's proof enough he was invented by men. Same with Victoria Secrets. She was made up by some dude in Ohio.

You can say that after you were brainwashed from birth to believe a fairytale? That's a riot. The only difference between Jesus/Mohammad/Joseph Smith is fairytales happened a long time ago in a far far away place where these things supposedly happened 200 years ago, 500 years ago or 2000 years ago. I call bullshit. Sorry if this is hurting your feelings. I'm basically calling you out for being stupid as fuck.

Number 38

Atheism inspired Nazism/Communism/Social Darwinism.

An ad hominem deflection which demonstrates a failure to understand that atheism is simply a lack of belief in god(s), with no inherit moral, political or philosophical baggage, and thus no line can be drawn from it to the aforementioned ideologies. In the same vein, democracy could be called atheistic. See also: Association fallacy, appeal to emotion and irrelevant thesis.

Hitler was religious and publicly decried atheism. See also: Nazism and Religion, Reductio ad Hitlerum.

Stalinism and Communism exercised gosateizm (state atheism) based on the ideology of Marxism-Leninism. Atheism was a means to an end, not a cause. See also: Soviet Union and Religion.

Social Darwinism and Eugenics supplant actual natural selection with an unobjective personal perception of ‘fitness’. They are based on bad biology (genetic variability is actually very important for a species) and are completely independent of atheism.

Darwin observed and described evolution the same way Newton did for gravity. It was simply a discovery of a fact about the world – not an engineered philosophy on how to behave. Just as we do not blame Newton for the fact that gravity is used as a tool in the deployment of bombs, we cannot blame Darwin for individually misguided applications of ‘natural selection’.

Note: Religion inspires theocracy.

Note: ‘Survival of the Fittest‘ does not simply mean fastest, strongest, or most violent. It is a measure of an individual’s adaptation to the local environment, which can often mean demonstrating cooperation, intelligence and compassion[2]. Humans are outmatched in many ways by animals, but are successful because of their social skills and tool use.

See also: Early Critics of Eugenics were biologists, Natualistic Fallacy, Evolution and Philosophy, Talkorigins: Hitler, Stalin, Social Darwinism.

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

priests-salute.jpg

Catholic priests performing a Nazi salute.​

More links just showing you can't think for yourself.

This must be when you realize you can't defend your belief in god or prove he/she exists.

Is god a he? That's proof enough he was invented by men. Same with Victoria Secrets. She was made up by some dude in Ohio.

I don't have to, I'm agnostic at best, but wish I had the faith some people had, as opposed to the nihilism you seem to embrace.

Just a miserable angry twat waiting to be proven right by entering oblivion.

Forum List

Back