Radical Leftist, Feminazi Germaine Greer supports Female Genital Mutilation

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Radical Leftist Feminazi, Germaine Greer, comes out in support of Female Genital Mutilation in the Muslim world | BARE NAKED ISLAM

In her recent book, ‘The Whole Woman,’ Ms Greer argued that attempts to outlaw the practice amounted to “an attack on cultural identity,” adding: “One man’s beautification is another man’s mutilation.”

A resolution against female genital mutilation was passed by the World Health Organisation in 1994, and charities including Womankind Worldwide say that the practice contravenes UNICEF’s convention on the rights of the child.

She said that women should have the right to undergo genital mutilation as a form of “self-decoration” and posed the question: “If an Ohio punk has the right to have her genitalia operated on, why has not the Somali woman the same right?”

----------------------------------------

Oh, look at the pictures if you dare, on the link I provided.
-------------------------------------------------------

I wonder why she supports the religion that consists mainly of brown people. Oh, yeah. Nothing to it.

Last edited:
Radical Leftist Feminazi, Germaine Greer, comes out in support of Female Genital Mutilation in the Muslim world | BARE NAKED ISLAM

In her recent book, ‘The Whole Woman,’ Ms Greer argued that attempts to outlaw the practice amounted to “an attack on cultural identity,” adding: “One man’s beautification is another man’s mutilation.”

A resolution against female genital mutilation was passed by the World Health Organisation in 1994, and charities including Womankind Worldwide say that the practice contravenes UNICEF’s convention on the rights of the child.

She said that women should have the right to undergo genital mutilation as a form of “self-decoration” and posed the question: “If an Ohio punk has the right to have her genitalia operated on, why has not the Somali woman the same right?”

Liberals folks. They are demented, aren't they?

I wonder why she supports the religion that consists mainly of brown people. Oh, yeah. Nothing to it.

God you are so fucking dumb. I am so sick of threads like these. Even if this woman was from "the radical left", it is completely moronic to somehow generalize this idiot to liberals altogether. You are just as stupid as she is. As a liberal are you really expecting me to agree with her? I think Glenn Beck is an idiot but I can still acknowledge that other conservatives agree with me.

Is your mind so simple that you can't learn some basic critical thinking skills?

Last edited:

God you are so fucking dumb. I am so sick of threads like these. Even if this woman was from "the radical left", it is completely moronic to somehow generalize this idiot to liberals altogether. You are just as stupid as she is. As a liberal are you really expecting me to agree with her? I think Glenn Beck is an idiot but I can still acknowledge that other conservatives agree with me.

Is your mind so simple that you can't learn some basic critical thinking skills?

Liberals are so dumb.

Liberals are so dumb.

So you support the UN then?

If a woman chooses to have this done, it's one thing. If it is forced upon a young girl, it is mutilation.

Americans should also note the full-body mutilation of Muslim girls by US drone strikes.

The Whole Woman was published in 1999.

It's not exactly "recent", nor are her comments in "support" of female genital mutilation. I'd recommend reading the book if you actually are interested in the point she's making.

The Whole Woman was published in 1999.

It's not exactly "recent", nor are her comments in "support" of female genital mutilation. I'd recommend reading the book if you actually are interested in the point she's making.

Is that not asking a bit too much of USMB conservatives?

Just sayin'.

Regards from Rosie

If a woman chooses to have this done, it's one thing. If it is forced upon a young girl, it is mutilation.

Which is exactly Greer's stated position.

Not surprising. Everything is twisted before it's bounce on through the echo-chamber.

“Freud is the father of psychoanalysis. It has no mother.”

“I didn't fight to get women out from behind vacuum cleaners to get them onto the board of Hoover.
”

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/56667.Germaine_Greer

Forum List

Back