Radical democrat read letter on house floor calling Trump supporter racist annd dumb

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Radical Democrat Reads Letter On House Floor Calling Trump Supporters ‘Racist’ And ‘Dumb’
In a video posted by C-SPAN, Fudge said the letter came from the Rev. Ronald S. Williams, who the Washington Post identified as “the senior pastor and chief executive of Mount Zion Fellowship in Highland Hills, Ohio.”

Oh now a demotwit would never do such things that is such a lie on them........

upload_2019-6-13_12-28-22.png

Radical Democrat Reads Letter On House Floor Calling Trump Supporters ‘Racist’ And ‘Dumb’
In a video posted by C-SPAN, Fudge said the letter came from the Rev. Ronald S. Williams, who the Washington Post identified as “the senior pastor and chief executive of Mount Zion Fellowship in Highland Hills, Ohio.”

View attachment 265211

I know some dumb racist Trump and Obama supporters........

View attachment 265211

Neither she nor her constituent are worth anyone's time. Allow me to sum up the video: "Orange man bad, me go paint on cave wall now."

Forum List

Back