GOP Rep clashes with House Dem after she reads letter calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb

What racism? Republicans run Chicago?? Huh??

Again, Trump and his supporters. You can actually watch the video and get your answers, I'm not sure why you feel the need to misunderstand who her constituent is calling a racist.
But according to the definition of racism it’s only democrat leadership ship committing the offense..

Sorry, you need to sober up before posting.
I’ll tell my iPhone lol. But good response haha

Yeah, tell you're iphone you're an idiot.

Typical post from someone with nothing to add. Please go back to the mountains and this time stay there. Thank you.

She read a letter from a constituent that called many Trump supporters racist and dumb. Yep, many are on this board.

That was awkward for her to say they are racists and dumb. It flows better to just call them dumb racists, and still just as accurate.
There are plenty of dumb racists on both sides, but the media won't expose the left and their sins. If a black rep screams racism, who is she screaming against? Other blacks? Doubt it. The rep is screaming against whites, which is racism also. As far as dumb, rural farmers are rubes, city bangers are ignorant. Dumb and racist know no color or zip code.

You might have a point if you can show whites have been victims of institutional racism existing to today as much as blacks have. Dumb and racist is much more common in red states. You've heard of Louie Gohmert?

The year is 2019 get out more and see the country, blue cities are the ones segregated and way more racist than the south.

After what I see on TV, I don't want to get out more.

That was awkward for her to say they are racists and dumb. It flows better to just call them dumb racists, and still just as accurate.
There are plenty of dumb racists on both sides, but the media won't expose the left and their sins. If a black rep screams racism, who is she screaming against? Other blacks? Doubt it. The rep is screaming against whites, which is racism also. As far as dumb, rural farmers are rubes, city bangers are ignorant. Dumb and racist know no color or zip code.

No, that is not racism. What dictionary do you guys use?
Sure it is-hate because of race.

OMG. Calling out racism is in fact not racism If a black person were to say the klan is racist does not mean that black person is a racist.
Of course not- any more than a white saying the Black Panthers are racist does not mean that white person is a racist.

The new Black Panthers? Yeah, they seem pretty racist, then again thanks to my white privilege it doesn't affect me much.

She read a letter from a constituent that called many Trump supporters racist and dumb. Yep, many are on this board.

You might have a point if you can show whites have been victims of institutional racism existing to today as much as blacks have. Dumb and racist is much more common in red states. You've heard of Louie Gohmert?
I worked in an inner city factory. The black union head was told they had to allow some white and Hispanic workers in the union.because they weren't. White or black, if it never had to or in front of you, you would never know it. I won't even go into years ago, when you needed an English surname to be on a college teaching staff. My father was denied due to his name-white on white racism.

If your grammar is an example of his teaching abilities, he wasn't denied a teaching job because of his name. Your post is unintelligible.

There we go again with that term, “racist.” The Left is “racial” and replete with identity politics. It’s all they have. It’s not like they have a better economic plan or global policy that they can get the American Voter to sign off.

Yes they do. See Kevin Hart a Democrat. Said he wouldn’t want his son to be born gay. They attacked him, removed him from the Oscars as host , made him apologize and then made him wear a dress on SNL.

You don’t leave the leftist plantation...even for SJW views.

Yes they do. See Kevin Hart a Democrat. Said he wouldn’t want his son to be born gay. They attacked him, removed him from the Oscars as host , made him apologize and then made him wear a dress on SNL.

I'm sorry, does the left tolerate bigots and racists or do they not? You two are contradicting each other and you don't even know it.

I'm sorry, does the left tolerate bigots and racists or do they not? You two are contradicting each other and you don't even know it.
Kevin Hart saying he wouldn’t want his son to be born gay is not a racist comment...nor is it bigoted. It was also part of his stand up comedy routine.

Yes they do. See house reps making anti Jew statements constantly.

Kevin Hart saying he wouldn’t want his son to be born gay is not a racist comment...nor is it bigoted. It was also part of his stand up comedy routine.

So is the left uber pc or bigoted themselves? You two need to make up your minds.

OMG. Calling out racism is in fact not racism If a black person were to say the klan is racist does not mean that black person is a racist.
Of course not- any more than a white saying the Black Panthers are racist does not mean that white person is a racist.

The new Black Panthers? Yeah, they seem pretty racist, then again thanks to my white privilege it doesn't affect me much.
Again they are anti Jew....like most democrats.

So is the left uber pc or bigoted themselves? You two need to make up your minds.
They are both. And also hypocritical and selective.

Yes they do. See house reps making anti Jew statements constantly.

Who Omar? She got a lot of shit from her own party and then the Democrats unanimously passed an anti-Semitism and Anti-Muslim Discrimination bill to include Omar voting for it herself. 23 Republicans wouldn't vote for it, why not? I think I know.

Unbelievable the left will never comprehend it, We just tolerated you in the past, Now we just can't stand you. So she thinks public shamming is going to make us vote for Democrats who left us behind and no room for conservative's at the INN in the democrat house of horrors..

She stupid...

GOP Rep clashes with House Dem after she reads letter calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb'

Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, appeared to get a reprimand on Tuesday after she read a constituent letter attacking President Trump and his supporters.

After Fudge read the letter, which described Trump as a "gangster" and "sexually condescending to women," presiding officer Rep. Marc Veasey, D-Texas, reminded her that she couldn't read other people's remarks attacking the president.

The chair will remind members that remarks and debate may not engage in personalities towards the president, including by repeating remarks made elsewhere that would be improper if spoken in the members own words,” Veasy said.

What a scandal!

Did she call Trump and his acolytes "tards", "low I.Q.", "losers" or "not mentally strong"?

Again they are anti Jew....like most democrats.

Nope, the Democrats unanimously passed an anti-Semitism/anit-Muslim discrimination bill. Republicans couldn't match that. Then of course you have various wingnuts on this board that you tolerate who spew Jewish conspiracy theories, they are right wing, you are right wing.

Unbelievable the left will never comprehend it, We just tolerated you in the past, Now we just can't stand you. So she thinks public shamming is going to make us vote for Democrats who left us behind and no room for conservative's at the INN in the democrat house of horrors..

She stupid...

GOP Rep clashes with House Dem after she reads letter calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb'

Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, appeared to get a reprimand on Tuesday after she read a constituent letter attacking President Trump and his supporters.

After Fudge read the letter, which described Trump as a "gangster" and "sexually condescending to women," presiding officer Rep. Marc Veasey, D-Texas, reminded her that she couldn't read other people's remarks attacking the president.

The chair will remind members that remarks and debate may not engage in personalities towards the president, including by repeating remarks made elsewhere that would be improper if spoken in the members own words,” Veasy said.

It's almost hilarious when they accuse the right of being dumb after they do so much stpuid shit proving beyond
any doubt how idiotic and totaly insane they are.

Forum List

Back