Racists attack Ms Markle

Are you saying she sent the powder, Tammy ?
I am saying that her foul views represent the thinking of right wing trash. Perhaps you would like to join me in condemning these hate crimes ?
For all we know some leftard sent the powder - we all k ow how you lot like to indulge in these type of tricks.
Let me know when you have evidence of the perpetrator, Tammy.
Its telling that you cant condemn this. What a shower. Mindless and Silly !
I don’t think anyone should send white powder to anyone else.
Happy?

Donald Trump Jrs wife got a letter with white powder in and she had to be taken to hospital, this was a few weeks ago.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder/

21218-trumpjr-wife-suspicious-envelope2.jpg

^^^^ Tommy would probably approve though because Vanessa Trump is a White woman, if only she was a Mulatto like Harry's whore then Tommy could tell everyone how RACIST that was. Tommy of course approves of attacks on any White person, he only gives a shit about Brown peoples, Mulatto peoples and of course his beloved Islamists.

If Tommy gave a shit about people in GENERAL getting letters of white powder then he would have posted about Vanessa Trump getting the letter of white powder, but he did not post about the below did he:

Vanessa Trump, wife of Donald Trump Jr., taken to hospital after opening envelope with suspicious substance
Ah yes I remember there was a thread about that.
Tommy Tainant - a leftard sent white powder to Vanessa Trump, please condemn it immediately.
Also, have you condemned the tard who sent white powder to Amber Rudd? I don’t believe you did, so please do so immediately.
TIA :popcorn:

Last edited:
OMG, leftards have also sent white powder to
Donald Trump and his son Eric (as well as Donald Jr).

The incident comes barely a month after the billionaire's son Eric and his wife Lara (pictured together)was sent a letter with suspicious white powder and a note threatening harm to Trump's five children if he does not pull out of the presidential race

Read more: 6 people isolated at Trump Tower after white powder was mailed to Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online

Tammy, please immediately condemn the leftards responsible for sending white powder to the Donald and all his children and for threatening to harm his children - lest we think you a hypocrite.
Chop! Chop!

I am saying that her foul views represent the thinking of right wing trash. Perhaps you would like to join me in condemning these hate crimes ?
For all we know some leftard sent the powder - we all k ow how you lot like to indulge in these type of tricks.
Happy?

Donald Trump Jrs wife got a letter with white powder in and she had to be taken to hospital, this was a few weeks ago.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder/

^^^^ Tommy would probably approve though because Vanessa Trump is a White woman, if only she was a Mulatto like Harry's whore then Tommy could tell everyone how RACIST that was. Tommy of course approves of attacks on any White person, he only gives a shit about Brown peoples, Mulatto peoples and of course his beloved Islamists.

If Tommy gave a shit about people in GENERAL getting letters of white powder then he would have posted about Vanessa Trump getting the letter of white powder, but he did not post about the below did he:

Vanessa Trump, wife of Donald Trump Jr., taken to hospital after opening envelope with suspicious substance
Ah yes I remember there was a thread about that.
Tommy Tainant - a leftard sent white powder to Vanessa Trump, please condemn it immediately.
Also, have you condemned the tard who sent white powder to Amber Rudd? I don’t believe you did, so please do so immediately.

To the Leftist Maniacs this is Right-Wing trash:

upload_2018-2-27_19-32-33.png

upload_2018-2-27_19-40-16.png

You know, at least when you have a left wingnut agitator in your washer, it can clean something. On USMB, it is just annoying and useless.

OMG, leftards have also sent white powder to
Donald Trump and his son Eric (as well as Donald Jr).

The incident comes barely a month after the billionaire's son Eric and his wife Lara (pictured together)was sent a letter with suspicious white powder and a note threatening harm to Trump's five children if he does not pull out of the presidential race

Read more: 6 people isolated at Trump Tower after white powder was mailed to Donald Trump | Daily Mail Online

Tammy, please immediately condemn the leftards responsible for sending white powder to the Donald and all his children and for threatening to harm his children - lest we think you a hypocrite.
Chop! Chop!
Using "leftard" twice in one post moves you to the head of the special ed class. Good job!

Are you saying she sent the powder, Tammy ?
Happy?

"if only she was a Mulatto like Harry's whore"

What has this girl done to upset you ?

Happy?

"if only she was a Mulatto like Harry's whore"

What has this girl done to upset you ?

Answer the question you Troll Bot, the question that multiple people have asked you already:

Donald Trump Jrs wife was sent a letter with White powder in, why wasn't you concerned two weeks ago when Vanessa Trump got that letter? Is it because she's a White woman aka to Leftist Maniacs as being a Fascist/Nazi/Racist/Bigot on account of being White.

It seems Tommy Tainant doesnt mind white powder being sent to Trump and his family, and his kids being threatened. Where is your condemnation of these lefties, Tammy?

Tommy hates your Royal Family though, would he give a crap if William's wife would have been sent the letter with the white powder in or would he not have given a crap because she's a White woman? Tommy doesn't want his tax money funding the British Royal Family but he's okay with PAYING for Harry's Mulatto Whore, why isn't Tommy OUTRAGED that yet more of his tax money is going to be wasted on another Royal Wedding?

Wrypa9kaTQqdjrDAsjl1Sw.png

CDZ - Taxing matters

Last edited:
It seems Tommy Tainant doesnt mind white powder being sent to Trump and his family, and his kids being threatened. Where is your condemnation of these lefties, Tammy?

Tommy hates your Royal Family though, would he give a crap if William's wife would have been sent the letter with the white powder in or would he not have given a crap because she's a White woman? Tommy doesn't want his tax money funding the British Royal Family but he's okay with PAYING for Harry's Mulatto Whore, why isn't Tommy OUTRAGED that yet more of his tax money is going to be wasted on another Royal Wedding?

CDZ - Taxing matters
Is it the fact that she is of mixed race that you hate ?

I know that you dont approve of mixed marriages.

Looks like Tammy only cares when white powder is sent to certain people, and he approves of it - and the accompanying death threats - when sent to Trump and his family.
Thanks for clearing that up and for demonstrating your hypocrisy yet again, Tammy :beer:
Who is Tammy ?

CDZ - Taxing matters

Bump.
Why do you hate this girl ? What has she done to make you post such hateful things ? Lucy Hamilton

CDZ - Taxing matters

Bump.
Why do you hate this girl ? What has she done to make you post such hateful things ? Lucy Hamilton
Bump!

It seems Tommy Tainant doesnt mind white powder being sent to Trump and his family, and his kids being threatened. Where is your condemnation of these lefties, Tommy Tainant ?

Forum List

Back