Racists attack Ms Markle

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in anthrax threat terror

We are seeing the march of the Right here in the UK.
You call a single parcel the ‘March of the far right’. Pussy :rolleyes:
No shock that you defend it.
Where did I defend it? I’m simply laughing at you for describing a single incident as the ‘March of the far right’, particularly when you regularly downplay Islamic Terrorism - when adults and children are mowed down, shot, hacked up, you don’t mention any ‘march’, now do you? Like I said, you’re a pussy and a hypocritical one at that :rolleyes: lol.

Where did I defend it? I’m simply laughing at you for describing a single incident as the ‘March of the far right’, particularly when you regularly downplay Islamic Terrorism - when adults and children are mowed down, shot, hacked up, you don’t mention any ‘march’, now do you? Like I said, you’re a pussy and a hypocritical one at that :rolleyes: lol.

Plus Wrexham REALLY SUX!!!

Greg

What's wrong to be Alt-Right?

fb9.jpg

Not that those people who are paying outrages taxes have nothing to complain about the upcoming wedding that will be in the multi millions....No nothing at all.. Weren't the kids complaining about how much college was costing them? Were you for those kids or against them?

I'm looking forward to the Wedding; should be lovely. Markle seems an alright sort; if Harry says she alright then that's good enough for me.

Greg

It must really piss you of that this wasnt a muslim attack. I can feel your frustration from here.

It must really piss you of that this wasnt a muslim attack. I can feel your frustration from here.

millwall-one-of-the-heroes-of-the-london-bridge-attack-22338272.png

You must be so disappointed you couldn't stop that Millwall fan!!!

Greg

I don’t know what you think you’re ‘feeling’, Tammy, but it’s absolutely nothing to do with me :wink:

I don’t know what you think you’re ‘feeling’, Tammy, but it’s absolutely nothing to do with me :wink:

Whatever it is it hasn't worked in years.

Greg

How'd your trans snip go?

Greg

Tommy never saw a queer thrown off a building in Iran that he didn't like!!

Greg

Forum List

Back