“Racist” Trump lobbies Swedish PM to release American rapper A$AP Rocky from jail

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Trump honors his promise to call Sweden's PM on behalf of jailed rapper A$AP Rocky | Daily Mail Online

'I offered to personally vouch for his bail': Trump honors his promise to call Sweden's PM on behalf of jailed rapper A$AP Rocky in effort to get him released
  • President Donald Trump says he 'personally vouched' for A$AP Rocky's bail in a phone call with Sweden's Prime Minister on Saturday
  • Trump tweeted that he had enjoyed a productive call with Stefan Löfven on Saturday morning, with the pair set to talk again after the weekend
  • A$AP Rocky has been incarcerated for over two weeks after he and his entourage got into a street brawl in downtown Stockholm on June 30
  • The announcement comes just hours after Kanye West is said to have called the president through a direct line that he has to the Oval Office, asking for help
  • It's claimed that West wanted to get 'personally involved' but instead sought help from Trump, with whom he's consistently voiced admiration for publicly

Trump is the worst at being racist. The racist KKK Nazi White Supremacist is trying to get a BLACK rapper released from Swedish jail.

God! I hate TRUMP THE RACIST!

This is actually a pretty big story. Trump shows over and over that the cries of “Racist!!!” From the left is simply utter bullshit.

Pop singer Justin Bieber thanked Trump and added, "Now how about releasing those kids from cages".

So this is a good thing, right, lefties?

Doesn’t seem very racist to me.

Trump honors his promise to call Sweden's PM on behalf of jailed rapper A$AP Rocky | Daily Mail Online

'I offered to personally vouch for his bail': Trump honors his promise to call Sweden's PM on behalf of jailed rapper A$AP Rocky in effort to get him released
  • President Donald Trump says he 'personally vouched' for A$AP Rocky's bail in a phone call with Sweden's Prime Minister on Saturday
  • Trump tweeted that he had enjoyed a productive call with Stefan Löfven on Saturday morning, with the pair set to talk again after the weekend
  • A$AP Rocky has been incarcerated for over two weeks after he and his entourage got into a street brawl in downtown Stockholm on June 30
  • The announcement comes just hours after Kanye West is said to have called the president through a direct line that he has to the Oval Office, asking for help
  • It's claimed that West wanted to get 'personally involved' but instead sought help from Trump, with whom he's consistently voiced admiration for publicly

Trump is the worst at being racist. The racist KKK Nazi White Supremacist is trying to get a BLACK rapper released from Swedish jail.

God! I hate TRUMP THE RACIST!
This is the "But I have a black friend" argument.

God, I hate racist Trump and all the racist stuff he does! Like calling to PM of Sweden to try to secure the release of a black American.

If Trump is racist, he is really bad at it.

Forum List

Back