racist Senator doesn't like the N word

Romanik, who hosts Kool Killer Kountry on 1190 AM, said that his use of the N-word is protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution, and that he would continue to say it as long as others do.

"I promise you ... when the rap artists quit using the N-word and as soon as Chris Rock quits using the N-word, I'll quit using the N-word," he said.

He's got them by the short hairs

if the hateful teacher at Fresno did not get fired--then no one should
can't have double standards
Kaepernick was using his freedom of speech--and all the blacks backed him up

Missouri state lawmaker calls on FCC to pull country radio show off the air over use of n-word
I promise you ... when the rap artists quit using the N-word and as soon as Chris Rock quits using the N-word, I'll quit using the N-word," he said.
but the racist doesn't mind when the rappers use it

Link?
what??
I don't see Nasheed trying to gag the rappers!!
please link when Nasheed said anything about the rappers??
she's trying to gag the white guy, not the rappers--did you read the OP link?

From the webpage-

On the Dark Side" with Bob Romanik
""The Grim Reaper of Radio"
Monday - Friday 10-11AM Repeat 4-5PM

& from the Graveyard 12 Midnight

The Kraziest Son of a Bitch you'll ever hear on the radio. Radio like you've never heard it before and will probably never want to hear again. If you think the real grim reaper is scary, wait until you see and listen to Bob Romanik "The Grim Reaper of Radio!". The Grim Reaper's show will be like his face, very scary and very, very ugly. "On the Dark Side" is the most controversial show on radio today. "The Grim Reaper of Radio" is not politically correct or politically incorrect, he's politically insane!!
After your Experience with Bob Romanik,

"The Grim Reaper of Radio",

Death Just May be Enjoyable!
4D19D6C1-C7B7-44B4-B810-BB11F350546B.jpeg

Sounds so exciting. Not

Missouri state lawmaker calls on FCC to pull country radio show off the air over use of n-word
I promise you ... when the rap artists quit using the N-word and as soon as Chris Rock quits using the N-word, I'll quit using the N-word," he said.

Link?
what??

Ah I see. So because you "don't see" something, it means the reverse is proactively true.

How much fuel do you need to get back to your home planet? We'll pass a hat.

Link?
what??

Ah I see. So because you "don't see" something, it means the reverse is proactively true.

it's right there --in the link and OP
now unless you can show she has tried to gag the rappers, your point is worthless
where has she tried to gag the rappers who use the N word?

looks like the lynching memorial has triggered the snowflakes again.

some hick in east bumfuck, flyover takes a brave stand on a radio station that probably has 3 listeners that aren't cows and i'm supposed to care.

:rofl:

Link?
what??

now unless you can show she has tried to gag the rappers, your point is worthless

I don't need to prove a negative, kkklown. *YOU* need to prove YOUR ass-sertion.

Still waiting.

what??

I don't need to prove a negative, kkklown. *YOU* need to prove YOUR ass-sertion.

Still waiting.
easy--she is trying to gag this white guy who uses the N word
she is NOT trying to gag the rappers
this = hypocrite/double standard/racist/etc
gee--this is pretty simple
...don't try any stupid crap in trying to twist and turn the obvious truth--you can't and you haven't

what??

Still waiting.

Once AGAIN ---- Link?

Thought I already asked for that.

Btw how do you "gag a rapper" anyway?

Actually it's "you making shit up".
Unless of course you have a link.

You can't claim "double standard" when one side of those standards is something you just pulled out of your ass and can't back up.

That link coming sometime before Fall or what?

...don't try any stupid crap in trying to twist and turn the obvious truth--you can't and you haven't

Ah, so we're going from ipse dixit to the old "everybody kkknows" fallacy. Cute.

Look stainpants, you made an ass-sertion AND an accusation, derived from absolutely NOTHING except your own ass-sertion, in your OP. Admit where it came from.

if the hateful teacher at Fresno did not get fired--then no one should
can't have double standards
Kaepernick was using his freedom of speech--and all the blacks backed him up
Kaepernick lost his job. Thanks for ketting us know you think rabid racist Romanik ought to lose his job...just like Kaepernick did.

what??

Still waiting.

Once AGAIN ---- Link?

You can't claim "double standard" when one side of those standards is something you just pulled out of your ass and can't back up.

k to
Ah, so we're going from ipse dixit to the old "everybody kkknows" fallacy. Cute.

Look stainpants, you made an ass-sertion AND an accusation, derived from absolutely NOTHING except your own ass-sertion, in your OP. Admit where it came from.
link to what?

what??

Still waiting.

Once AGAIN ---- Link?

she did not call out the rappers for using the N word
but she called out the white guy
hypocrite

Still waiting.

Once AGAIN ---- Link?

hypocrite
Some how the word "nigga" and the word "niqqer" don't share the same connotation.
When white guys wrap their tongues around that "R"in the N word it isn't meant to be gesture of fondness. OTOH the rappers ommit the "R" and use the modified N word as as a sort of friendly but fatalistic worldview i
of themselves.And it is a generational term heard primarily in the hip hop genre. Older Blacks rarely, if ever, use the term; nor is the nigga moniker adopted by those blacks who are deeply commited to Christianity..

Still waiting.

Once AGAIN ---- Link?

hypocrite
You white folks are not allowed to use that word unless you want your ass beat.

Still waiting.

Once AGAIN ---- Link?

hypocrite

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand STILL waiting on the link for that negative.

Not "expecting" it mind you --- just "waiting". Rhetorically speaking. Since we all know it doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back