Racist School Assignment from NC - let's play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can only push the kids to do just that by segregating , the teacher creates the segregating, rather than this-

You need to go to a bomb shelter and can take 4 others with you. Your choices:

A doctor
A construction worker
A minister
A lawyer
An athlete
A mother

Which 4 would you choose and why.

Now, that is called an exercise in critical thinking. The problem given was an exercise is isolating by skin color, lifestyle; segregating.

The critical thinking comes when someone is forced to defend why they don't want the black lesbian in the shelter. People do take those things into account. Are you new here?

No kid in elementary school should be forced to do that. Only someone promoting an agenda would even ask such a question, and that isn't a school teacher's job.

I agree! An elementary student should not be assigned this!

It's a high school assignment.

It shouldn't be assigned in K-12. Public schools shouldn't be brainwashing kids with ideology.

The only way this assignment is brainwashing is if the teacher has decided that there's only one right answer. Instead, it's an open-ended question that a student must defend, using rational arguments.

The very heart of critical thinking.

Wrong. The teacher shouldn't even be discussing this. The assumption in the assignment is that race matters. It doesn't matter what the answer is. The teacher only brings it up so she can harp on the race issue. She should stick to teaching whatever she gets paid to teach and not this propaganda.

The teacher made their skin color and their lifestyle important, rather than focusing on their skill set.
The teacher created a derision the kids may never have dreamt of. The teacher placed it into their minds, so it suddenly must be important, when it is not.
It can only push the kids to do just that by segregating , the teacher creates the segregating, rather than this-

A doctor
A construction worker
A minister
A lawyer
An athlete
A mother

Now, that is called an exercise in critical thinking. The problem given was an exercise is isolating by skin color, lifestyle; segregating.

The critical thinking comes when someone is forced to defend why they don't want the black lesbian in the shelter. People do take those things into account. Are you new here?

I've been asked no less than 5 times my race on here, never my profession. My gender is obvious, but my sexuality has also been questioned.

NEVER has anyone asked what I do for a living.

That's because you're always talking about race and not your profession, douche bag.

That would be wrong.

That's what I've observed. Why would anyone ask you about race unless you were already discussing it?

Yay very excellent assignment! I would take the Korean athlete girl because I would want to have sex with her and prevent the repopulation of earth. Then I would take the black lesbo doc for the same reason. And finally I would take the racist construction worker as he is out of the equation at that point.

By the way, minorities are ghettoized, because u.s. government policies force ghettos on them. This is an imposed condition that they all fight to undo, yet unsuccessfully.

The teacher made their skin color and their lifestyle important, rather than focusing on their skill set.
The teacher created a derision the kids may never have dreamt of. The teacher placed it into their minds, so it suddenly must be important, when it is not.

I've been asked no less than 5 times my race on here, never my profession. My gender is obvious, but my sexuality has also been questioned.

That's because you're always talking about race and not your profession, douche bag.

That would be wrong.

That's what I've observed. Why would anyone ask you about race unless you were already discussing it?

I can discuss race as a topic, can't I? What difference does it make what my race is?

I believe, without getting into the teacher's head, that the assignment was meant to challenge if any students would find that race or sexual orientation mattered, and to defend their positions. That's appropriate for high schoolers to think about.

That would be wrong.

I can discuss race as a topic, can't I? What difference does it make what my race is?

I believe, without getting into the teacher's head, that the assignment was meant to challenge if any students would find that race or sexual orientation mattered, and to defend their positions. That's appropriate for high schoolers to think about.

How is this the teacher's business? What subject is the teacher teaching and how is this relevant to it? That's not appropriate for any teacher to be teaching in high school because it's blatantly political. Discussing such issues can only be used for brainwashing purposes.

That would be wrong.

How is this the teacher's business? What subject is the teacher teaching and how is this relevant to it? That's not appropriate for any teacher to be teaching in high school because it's blatantly political. Discussing such issues can only be used for brainwashing purposes.

Have you ever heard of a social studies class?

You can discuss lots of issues without brainwashing students. Especially high school students.

A doctor
A construction worker
A minister
A lawyer
An athlete
A mother

No, it is segregating. What would it matter, under those circumstances what race or lifestyle someone has? To those that don't see color, nothing, we could care less.
The person assigning it wanted to segregate them. Not by what they could bring to the table, but by what color their skin was or their lifestyle.
Breaking people into categories. Read it again, i.e. black, white, Hispanic, Asian, lesbian, female, male. That is segregating at its finest.

That's not segregation. That's identifying.

Maybe the person assigning it wanted to challenge students' assumptions. Would a person's skin color or orientation or religion matter more than their skill set?

. Had to be the black one you figured no one wanted eh ?

So a few parents are upset about a hypothetical morals scenario that was assigned to students in NC

Some feel the assignment is racist. Well, it is racist, because these SJWs just cannot help themselves - ALL of the whites are cast in a bad light, or are "dregs of society"

All of the "minorities" are upstanding citizens & productive members of society. Why? Because thrashing white people is what these fools like to do...

Anywho - let's set that aside. Let's look at the assignment and share with the class here in USMB what our picks would be!

The assignment:

The assignment is called the "Bomb Shelter Activity." The scenario is that the President of the United States issues a warning of a nuclear attack, and the student's family has access to a bomb shelter. The student can pick four strangers to go into the bomb shelter for safety.

The assignment has the student decide between different ethnic groups.

According to the Facebook post, the choices are a "35 year old White male construction worker who is a racist," a "40 year old Black female doctor who is a lesbian," a "50 year old White male who is a Catholic Priest," a "25 year old Hispanic male who is a lawyer and is wheelchair bound," a "30 year old Korean-American female who is a former college athlete," and a "20 year old White female who is pregnant, has a two year old son and is on welfare."

Parents say school 'bomb shelter' assignment promotes racism

My choice:

1. Korean athlete - this is a no brainer, especially if we have to think about repopulating the earth
2. Construction worker - another no brainer, don't care that he is "racist" He knows how to build shit & we are talking about making it in a post apocalyptic world. Besides, he has probably been mislabeled as a racist just because he voted to Make America Great Again, but either way, he is in
3. 20 year old welfare queen - obviously a slut & the construction worker will need someone to bang (cuz, I'm calling dibs on the Asian athlete...) Only consideration is does the 2 year old come with her? Doesn't matter, she's in either way
4. Lesbian doc - hopefully she knows her shit, as medical skills will come in handy

crippled lawyer is 1st out, I mean talk about less than worthless in this scenario
Catholic priest never had a shot with me either, cuz I plan to make babies with the Korean & I wouldn't wanna have to kill anybody, if the priest raped a kid on my watch in a post apocalyptic world, I would absolutely kill him after I ripped his balls off

so - who would YOU pick?

Of course it's racist... it's cast on a white paper, you need no more proof than that.

As for the tip to how to complete the assignment, first of all, remember IDENTITY is everything! Profession and competence on the other hand mean jack shit. You need to pick the identities on top of the hard left victim hierarchy. Only that way you will receive an A. Your answers are an F at best.

Last edited:

That would be wrong.

You can discuss lots of issues without brainwashing students. Especially high school students.
. Most of it these days is agenda driven, and being set up to brainwash the kids by either giving them a passing or failing grade on the assignments. Now who is making these people judges that have no guide other than to create bull crap assignments that push the students to think that what they have learned from their conservative parents in life was somehow wrong ??

So a few parents are upset about a hypothetical morals scenario that was assigned to students in NC

Some feel the assignment is racist. Well, it is racist, because these SJWs just cannot help themselves - ALL of the whites are cast in a bad light, or are "dregs of society"

All of the "minorities" are upstanding citizens & productive members of society. Why? Because thrashing white people is what these fools like to do...

Anywho - let's set that aside. Let's look at the assignment and share with the class here in USMB what our picks would be!

The assignment:

The assignment is called the "Bomb Shelter Activity." The scenario is that the President of the United States issues a warning of a nuclear attack, and the student's family has access to a bomb shelter. The student can pick four strangers to go into the bomb shelter for safety.

The assignment has the student decide between different ethnic groups.

According to the Facebook post, the choices are a "35 year old White male construction worker who is a racist," a "40 year old Black female doctor who is a lesbian," a "50 year old White male who is a Catholic Priest," a "25 year old Hispanic male who is a lawyer and is wheelchair bound," a "30 year old Korean-American female who is a former college athlete," and a "20 year old White female who is pregnant, has a two year old son and is on welfare."

Parents say school 'bomb shelter' assignment promotes racism

My choice:

1. Korean athlete - this is a no brainer, especially if we have to think about repopulating the earth
2. Construction worker - another no brainer, don't care that he is "racist" He knows how to build shit & we are talking about making it in a post apocalyptic world. Besides, he has probably been mislabeled as a racist just because he voted to Make America Great Again, but either way, he is in
3. 20 year old welfare queen - obviously a slut & the construction worker will need someone to bang (cuz, I'm calling dibs on the Asian athlete...) Only consideration is does the 2 year old come with her? Doesn't matter, she's in either way
4. Lesbian doc - hopefully she knows her shit, as medical skills will come in handy

crippled lawyer is 1st out, I mean talk about less than worthless in this scenario
Catholic priest never had a shot with me either, cuz I plan to make babies with the Korean & I wouldn't wanna have to kill anybody, if the priest raped a kid on my watch in a post apocalyptic world, I would absolutely kill him after I ripped his balls off

so - who would YOU pick?

Of course it's racist... it's cast on a white paper, you need no more proof than that.

As for the tip to how to complete the assignment, first of all, remember IDENTITY is everything! Profession and competence on the other hand mean jack shit. You need to pick the identities on top of the hard left victim hierarchy. Only that way you will receive an A. Your answers are an F at best.
You don't think I'd get at least a D - or maybe even a C for wanting the bang the Asian athlete and save the black lesbian doc :dunno:

That would be wrong.

. Most of it these days is agenda driven, and being set up to brainwash the kids by either giving them a passing or failing grade on the assignments. Now who is making these people judges that have no guide other than to create bull crap assignments that push the students to think that what they have learned from their conservative parents in life was somehow wrong ??

What EXACTLY is this teaching kids that would go against their parents' conservative teachings?

Be specific.

Most high school kids can't even name a single Founding Father. Why are they forced to play this stupid game where every answer can be interpreted as racist? Is it part of the democrat agenda to turn everyone into a victim and keep the racial pot simmering?

Most high school kids can't even name a single Founding Father. Why are they forced to play this stupid game where every answer can be interpreted as racist? Is it part of the democrat agenda to turn everyone into a victim and keep the racial pot simmering?

Why is it that you think not talking about race in school will make it all disappear?

You are confusing your own manifest racism with critical thinking, here. Anybody who IS capable of thinking critically would realize that the whites are being portrayed as welfare trash, racist and bible thumpers, while the others are treated with respect.

if a similar assignment included options of sneaky, inscrutable Asians, 300 pound ghetto thug gangbangers or Lazy Mexicans pooping out anchor babies, you would be on it like shit on stink. Since you are an anti-white racist, however, you are not only giving it a free pass, but actively promoting the racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back