Racist School Assignment from NC - let's play this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
So a few parents are upset about a hypothetical morals scenario that was assigned to students in NC

Some feel the assignment is racist. Well, it is racist, because these SJWs just cannot help themselves - ALL of the whites are cast in a bad light, or are "dregs of society"

All of the "minorities" are upstanding citizens & productive members of society. Why? Because thrashing white people is what these fools like to do...

Anywho - let's set that aside. Let's look at the assignment and share with the class here in USMB what our picks would be!

The assignment:

The assignment is called the "Bomb Shelter Activity." The scenario is that the President of the United States issues a warning of a nuclear attack, and the student's family has access to a bomb shelter. The student can pick four strangers to go into the bomb shelter for safety.

The assignment has the student decide between different ethnic groups.

According to the Facebook post, the choices are a "35 year old White male construction worker who is a racist," a "40 year old Black female doctor who is a lesbian," a "50 year old White male who is a Catholic Priest," a "25 year old Hispanic male who is a lawyer and is wheelchair bound," a "30 year old Korean-American female who is a former college athlete," and a "20 year old White female who is pregnant, has a two year old son and is on welfare."

Parents say school 'bomb shelter' assignment promotes racism

My choice:

1. Korean athlete - this is a no brainer, especially if we have to think about repopulating the earth
2. Construction worker - another no brainer, don't care that he is "racist" He knows how to build shit & we are talking about making it in a post apocalyptic world. Besides, he has probably been mislabeled as a racist just because he voted to Make America Great Again, but either way, he is in
3. 20 year old welfare queen - obviously a slut & the construction worker will need someone to bang (cuz, I'm calling dibs on the Asian athlete...) Only consideration is does the 2 year old come with her? Doesn't matter, she's in either way
4. Lesbian doc - hopefully she knows her shit, as medical skills will come in handy

crippled lawyer is 1st out, I mean talk about less than worthless in this scenario
Catholic priest never had a shot with me either, cuz I plan to make babies with the Korean & I wouldn't wanna have to kill anybody, if the priest raped a kid on my watch in a post apocalyptic world, I would absolutely kill him after I ripped his balls off

so - who would YOU pick?

Unless you are black, don't count on the lesbian doctor giving medical care to anyone.

So a few parents are upset about a hypothetical morals scenario that was assigned to students in NC

Some feel the assignment is racist. Well, it is racist, because these SJWs just cannot help themselves - ALL of the whites are cast in a bad light, or are "dregs of society"

All of the "minorities" are upstanding citizens & productive members of society. Why? Because thrashing white people is what these fools like to do...

Anywho - let's set that aside. Let's look at the assignment and share with the class here in USMB what our picks would be!

The assignment:

The assignment is called the "Bomb Shelter Activity." The scenario is that the President of the United States issues a warning of a nuclear attack, and the student's family has access to a bomb shelter. The student can pick four strangers to go into the bomb shelter for safety.

According to the Facebook post, the choices are a "35 year old White male construction worker who is a racist," a "40 year old Black female doctor who is a lesbian," a "50 year old White male who is a Catholic Priest," a "25 year old Hispanic male who is a lawyer and is wheelchair bound," a "30 year old Korean-American female who is a former college athlete," and a "20 year old White female who is pregnant, has a two year old son and is on welfare."

My choice:

1. Korean athlete - this is a no brainer, especially if we have to think about repopulating the earth
2. Construction worker - another no brainer, don't care that he is "racist" He knows how to build shit & we are talking about making it in a post apocalyptic world. Besides, he has probably been mislabeled as a racist just because he voted to Make America Great Again, but either way, he is in
3. 20 year old welfare queen - obviously a slut & the construction worker will need someone to bang (cuz, I'm calling dibs on the Asian athlete...) Only consideration is does the 2 year old come with her? Doesn't matter, she's in either way
4. Lesbian doc - hopefully she knows her shit, as medical skills will come in handy

crippled lawyer is 1st out, I mean talk about less than worthless in this scenario
Catholic priest never had a shot with me either, cuz I plan to make babies with the Korean & I wouldn't wanna have to kill anybody, if the priest raped a kid on my watch in a post apocalyptic world, I would absolutely kill him after I ripped his balls off

so - who would YOU pick?

upstanding citizen? you're a white trash uneducated lowlife bigot.
Address the topic!

Construction worker, doctor are obvious choices, because of their skill sets.

20 year old pregnant girl with a baby is a start on repopulation,

Korean-American gymnast

Doctor, construction worker, easy choices. The guy in the wheelchair would be more of a liability, but I think the pregnant chick would be, too. I'd probably take the gymnast and the pregnant lady, regardless.

The priest is likely gay, and I imagine a post-apocalyptic world will be in serious need of someone with an eye for interior design and color-coordinating. Who wants to repopulate a world that looks like the employee's break room at a propane supplier's? I say keep the priest

Who to boot? Boot the doctor. Lesbians have awful taste and any medical issues that may arise can be easily self-diagnosed on WebMD.

The assignment:

My choice:

so - who would YOU pick?

None of the above, nor any others outside the family. The bomb shelter and the supplies therein would be for their survival alone. Go get your own bomb shelter.

I would take the idiot teacher who came up with the assignment.

....and flog them daily until they had some sense knocked into them.

I'd choose a new school system. This garbage has replaced math and science, and is turning our children into left wing zombies, who will never find work and are to stupid to build a shelter.

If we get nuked, please make Berkeley ground zero.......

How do you know this?

I'd choose a new school system. This garbage has replaced math and science, and is turning our children into left wing zombies, who will never find work and are to stupid to build a shelter.

How do you know this?

You can't figure this out, yourself?

It looks like you are a product of this same indoctrination and lack the basic reasoning abilities necessary to figure out that racism against whites is not the answer to racism against people of color.

How do you know this?

It looks like you are a product of this same indoctrination and lack the basic reasoning abilities necessary to figure out that racism against whites is not the answer to racism against people of color.

How do you know that students aren't being taught math and science? Never mind the ad hom, tell me how you know.

Oh, they are but with examples of garbage such as above given.
Notice in the above they once again segregate?

How do you know this?

How do you know that students aren't being taught math and science? Never mind the ad hom, tell me how you know.

How do you know this?

. He was talking about emphasis on subject matters, and not that the subjects aren't being taught anymore, but you knew that didn't you ? UC Berkeley is a prime example of this situation.

1. "35 year old White male construction worker who is a racist," Probably capable & practical.

2. "40 year old Black female doctor who is a lesbian," We can only hope she's a lipstick lesbian. Medical is important too.

3. "50 year old White male who is a Catholic Priest," By description he's mostly worthless for this exercise.

4. "25 year old Hispanic male who is a lawyer and is wheelchair bound," By description he's definitely worthless for this exercise.

5. 30 year old Korean-American female who is a former college athlete," Probably capable.

6. "20 year old White female who is pregnant, has a two year old son and is on welfare." On the surface she's worthless. Beings the quiz implies there's only room for four, you have to count her as two. Trick is she has a son, though he's only two years old. So you can choose the son without having to choose the mother. Dollars to donuts most miss these circumstances.

I believe the correct choices are:

1. Construction worker for certainty. He's capable and can reproduce too.
2. "Lipstick" lesbian black doctor for certainty. She's smart, capable and looks like Halle Berry.
3. Catholic priest. On the surface he's more capable than the two year old son, who would have otherwise been my choice.
5. Korean-American female. She's capable. She's hot as well, BTW. Hopefully she and Const. guy can talk the doctor into a threesome.

No, it is segregating. What would it matter, under those circumstances what race or lifestyle someone has? To those that don't see color, nothing, we could care less.
The person assigning it wanted to segregate them. Not by what they could bring to the table, but by what color their skin was or their lifestyle, otherwise they would have not mentioned it.
Breaking people into categories. Read it again, i.e. black, white, Hispanic, Asian, lesbian, female, male. That is segregating at its finest.

What do you mean, they "segregate"?

That's not segregation. That's identifying.

No, it is segregating. What would it matter, under those circumstances what race or lifestyle someone has? To those that don't see color, nothing, we could care less.
The person assigning it wanted to segregate them. Not by what they could bring to the table, but by what color their skin was or their lifestyle.
Breaking people into categories. Read it again, i.e. black, white, Hispanic, Asian, lesbian, female, male. That is segregating at its finest.

What do you mean, they "segregate"?

That's not segregation. That's identifying.

Maybe the person assigning it wanted to challenge students' assumptions. Would a person's skin color or orientation or religion matter more than their skill set?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back