Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

If the majority of polish people don't like people of other races then why does your country allow immigration or even visitation from these groups? And why would you live in America which is a melting pot of multiracial and multicultural people

Well, actually most Poles are culturalists, not multiculturalists, nor racists.

Poles don't like Jews, or Muslims for religious cultural reasons.

Poles don't like Russians, or Ukrainians, and Germans, for historic cultural clashes.
Then why does your country let the outsiders in?

Poland hasn't let in many foreigners.
You are the king at dodging questions, I give up

Poland has only let in a few thousand Chechens, and Vietnamese, not much more than that.

Compare to the U.S.A who has let in way more than a few million Mexicans.
Why does Poland let any outsiders in if it is diluting their heritage and intelligence? If that's what most people in Poland support then why do they open their borders at all? And why is the deputy Prime minister publicly condemning the "heritage" groups that support your philosophy?

Well, actually most Poles are culturalists, not multiculturalists, nor racists.

Poles don't like Jews, or Muslims for religious cultural reasons.

Poles don't like Russians, or Ukrainians, and Germans, for historic cultural clashes.

Poland has only let in a few thousand Chechens, and Vietnamese, not much more than that.

Why does Poland let any outsiders in if it is diluting their heritage and intelligence? If that's what most people in Poland support then why do they open their borders at all? And why is the deputy Prime minister publicly condemning the "heritage" groups that support your philosophy?

You're clearly underestimating Polish intolerance.

Here's some things which prove it.

Poll reveals anti-Semitism still rages in Poland

Survey of Polish students commissioned by Jewish community shows 44 percent would "not be happy" to have a Jewish neighbor.

A survey conducted in recent weeks among high school students in Warsaw, Poland, presented disturbing results on the extent of hatred towards Jews, with a shocking 44 percent saying they would not like to have a Jewish neighbor.

One thousand two hundred and fifty students, aged 17-18, were surveyed by a Homo Homini Institute of Public Opinion Research poll commissioned by the Jewish community in Poland. Of these, 40% said they would not like to have a Jewish classmate.

The survey found 60% of the respondents said they would not like to have a Jewish partner, while 45% said they “would not be happy” if they had a Jewish relative.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-4_17-40-41.png
    upload_2017-9-4_17-40-41.png
    120 bytes · Views: 26
    120 bytes · Views: 26
    120 bytes · Views: 27
    120 bytes · Views: 29
    120 bytes · Views: 28

Survey of Polish students commissioned by Jewish community shows 44 percent would "not be happy" to have a Jewish neighbor.

A survey conducted in recent weeks among high school students in Warsaw, Poland, presented disturbing results on the extent of hatred towards Jews, with a shocking 44 percent saying they would not like to have a Jewish neighbor.

One thousand two hundred and fifty students, aged 17-18, were surveyed by a Homo Homini Institute of Public Opinion Research poll commissioned by the Jewish community in Poland. Of these, 40% said they would not like to have a Jewish classmate.

The survey found 60% of the respondents said they would not like to have a Jewish partner, while 45% said they “would not be happy” if they had a Jewish relative.

im not underestimating anything, i'm asking simple questions that you are not answering. For the third time. If the overwhelming majority of people in Poland are anti race mixing then why does the government allow foreigners into the country?

im not underestimating anything, i'm asking simple questions that you are not answering. For the third time. If the overwhelming majority of people in Poland are anti race mixing then why does the government allow foreigners into the country?

Well, unfortunately some Polish circles think that anyone who opposes Russians are a friend of Poland.

They saw Chechens fighting the Russians, and saw them as their friends.

Big mistake, if anything Chechens are even worse than the Russians on a individual basis at least.

In short, that's how sympathy for a small trickle of Chechen refugees numbering a few thousand made it to Poland.

But, apparently some Polish circles are equally nasty to Chechens, seeing them as Islamic thugs.(This view seems to grow more common with time)

Well, unfortunately some Polish circles think that anyone who opposes Russians are a friend of Poland.

Big mistake, if anything Chechens are even worse than the Russians on a individual basis at least.

In short, that's how sympathy for a small trickle of Chechen refugees numbering a few thousand made it to Poland.

But, apparently some Polish circles are equally nasty to Chechens, seeing them as Islamic thugs.(This view seems to grow more common with time)

If it is small circles then how has it become national policy?

You're making vivid assumptions that the masses have some kind of actual role in their government.

You're making vivid assumptions that the masses have some kind of actual role in their government.

Im not familiar with Polands form of government... Is it not a democracy? How does it work in a way that does not reflect the will of the people?

Im not familiar with Polands form of government... Is it not a democracy? How does it work in a way that does not reflect the will of the people?

When exactly did anyone vote for these immigrants, anywhere including Poland, or the U.S.A, or let's just say Europe in general?

It's been a crazy week and i've engaged in many heated discussions about the events of Charlottesville. I have to admit that i've been greatly conflicted about my anti-racist feelings and my support of free speech. I flirted dangerously close in many discussions to promoting the shutdown of speech for white supremacist groups. I saw them as threats, conveyers of hate speech and given their history which has resulted in millions of deaths I was ok with suppressing their speech and shutting down their causes by whatever means necessary. But, I've had a change of heart.

I think we can be smarter than that and not empower these assholes to strip us of our freedoms. It is a slippery slope once you start suppressing speech. We have legal censorship in a variety of areas which i'm fine with, but shutting down groups from holding rallies, having websites and protesting is only going to lead to bad things. Note that I in no way support any provocation of violence or destruction resulting from rallies or protests. If that happens then shut them down immediately and make arrests.

I would promote fighting these douchebags by ignoring them and minimizing them in a SMART way. Don't lower yourself to fight with them and fuel their cause. Take away their statues and flags that empower them in public forums and show them that our communities outright reject their hateful views. Or construct monuments and statues of civil rights leaders next to the confederate statues and tell the story about how we prevailed and fought agains their hate, and WE WON. Ignore their rallies and don't give them the exposure or attention that they crave. Speak louder and stronger for equality.

I still think that the Presidents comments that minimized the ugliness of the Nazi's and White Supremacists were wildly inappropriate. He tried to spread the blame to the left for the anti-protests and it deluded his message of condemnation that should have been crystal clear in opposition of the hate groups. He should have spread the message in a better way to fight against it. I don't want to relitigate Trumps actions in this OP but I did want to share my change of opinion and open up a discussion about productive ways to move forward that combats the hate and preserves our right of free speech.

by taking down those statues and removing those flags you are basically playing into their persecution complex and giving them nothing but fodder for recruiting more people to their cause.

There is no reason to remove statues or monuments other than some people just feel a sense of butt hurt when they think or look at them. It's the same revulsion I feel when i walk past some nimrod with a Che shirt on. However I don't feel a need to rip the shirt off or yell at them about it. I sneer, shake my head, and KEEP WALKING.
Also, somebody wearing a shirt is very different than a statue or monument in a public square. You don't see statues of Hitler or his generals or a park named Nazi park in Germany. Doesn't that just make sense?

Your OP mirrors much of my own feelings. Seeing alt right with their arms up in the nazi salute just turned my stomach, as did their punching people and then murdering a woman.

OTOH, I believe they, Westboro etc have the right to say what they want.

But, not in the form of a public statue in a public park.

A swastika on your body is repulsive and shows an utter lack of respect for what our military fought and died for in WWII, but as John Kerry said, in the US, you have the right to be stupid.

But, if some jerk wants to spit on US soldiers by wearing a swastika, they better be ready to accept the fact that burning a flag shows 100% support of and agreement with the First Amendment.

That's what it's all about. It's the true test of the 1st - that you would fight for the rights of a neo-nazi as well as for a flag burner.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's been a crazy week and i've engaged in many heated discussions about the events of Charlottesville. I have to admit that i've been greatly conflicted about my anti-racist feelings and my support of free speech. I flirted dangerously close in many discussions to promoting the shutdown of speech for white supremacist groups. I saw them as threats, conveyers of hate speech and given their history which has resulted in millions of deaths I was ok with suppressing their speech and shutting down their causes by whatever means necessary. But, I've had a change of heart.

I think we can be smarter than that and not empower these assholes to strip us of our freedoms. It is a slippery slope once you start suppressing speech. We have legal censorship in a variety of areas which i'm fine with, but shutting down groups from holding rallies, having websites and protesting is only going to lead to bad things. Note that I in no way support any provocation of violence or destruction resulting from rallies or protests. If that happens then shut them down immediately and make arrests.

I would promote fighting these douchebags by ignoring them and minimizing them in a SMART way. Don't lower yourself to fight with them and fuel their cause. Take away their statues and flags that empower them in public forums and show them that our communities outright reject their hateful views. Or construct monuments and statues of civil rights leaders next to the confederate statues and tell the story about how we prevailed and fought agains their hate, and WE WON. Ignore their rallies and don't give them the exposure or attention that they crave. Speak louder and stronger for equality.

I still think that the Presidents comments that minimized the ugliness of the Nazi's and White Supremacists were wildly inappropriate. He tried to spread the blame to the left for the anti-protests and it deluded his message of condemnation that should have been crystal clear in opposition of the hate groups. He should have spread the message in a better way to fight against it. I don't want to relitigate Trumps actions in this OP but I did want to share my change of opinion and open up a discussion about productive ways to move forward that combats the hate and preserves our right of free speech.

by taking down those statues and removing those flags you are basically playing into their persecution complex and giving them nothing but fodder for recruiting more people to their cause.

There is no reason to remove statues or monuments other than some people just feel a sense of butt hurt when they think or look at them. It's the same revulsion I feel when i walk past some nimrod with a Che shirt on. However I don't feel a need to rip the shirt off or yell at them about it. I sneer, shake my head, and KEEP WALKING.
Also, somebody wearing a shirt is very different than a statue or monument in a public square. You don't see statues of Hitler or his generals or a park named Nazi park in Germany. Doesn't that just make sense?

It's the same angst that is created, the same butt hurt. The difference I don't feel the need to force my butt hurt on everyone else by banning Che shirts.

And while there are no Hitler memorials, there are monuments to German Soldiers who fell during the war.

German War Memorials
You don't see the difference between the soldiers and the generals/leaders? Come on Marty, think on this one for a few minutes.

There is a difference but are seriously comparing Lee, Jackson and Davis to Hitler Goering and Himmler?

The memorial torn down by a mob in Durham was a soldier's memorial. Was that a just act according to you?

Slavery was horrible, but it was a (barely) accepted practice at the time (although at the waning end of that period). Compare that to Genocide which was NOT an accepted practice at the time of WWII.

For Lee, Jackson and Davis, it was Blacks and it meant the torture and deaths of millions as well as the murder of cultures.

Hitler, etc, it was Jews.

For all of us, it's about equality, fairness, inclusion. So yeah, it's the same.

Antifa is a minority (small) self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Enemy of the State that uses violence to violate the law and Constitution, stripping Americans of their Constitutional Rights...

...but they are hardly ISIS, an Islamic Extremist terrorist organization that wants the world to convert to Islam or be butchered, beheaded, and / or enslaved.

Sure, Antifa seeks to destroy America and convert all unlike them to be one of them or suppress / oppress them, but Antifa hasn't gotten around to beheading anyone...yet.

Antifa is also driven by ideological radicalized hate, not religeous radicalization.

Antifa is a minority (small) self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Enemy of the State that uses violence to violate the law and Constitution, stripping Americans of their Constitutional Rights...

...but they are hardly ISIS, an Islamic Extremist terrorist organization that wants the world to convert to Islam or be butchered, beheaded, and / or enslaved.

Sure, Antifa seeks to destroy America and convert all unlike them to be one of them or suppress / oppress them, but Antifa hasn't gotten around to beheading anyone...yet.

Antifa is also driven by ideological radicalized hate, not religeous radicalization.

@easy65

Nope.

ANTIFA is older than WWII and we're fighting fascists and nazis long before the US got in to the war. Offshoots at that time were the French resistance and those who hid Jews and helped them to escape.

They are the absolute of everything that IS the US and the principles upon which this was born and has thrived.

When exactly did anyone vote for these immigrants, anywhere including Poland, or the U.S.A, or let's just say Europe in general?
Why should I given give you the respect of answering your question if you can't answer mine?

It's the same angst that is created, the same butt hurt. The difference I don't feel the need to force my butt hurt on everyone else by banning Che shirts.

And while there are no Hitler memorials, there are monuments to German Soldiers who fell during the war.

German War Memorials
You don't see the difference between the soldiers and the generals/leaders? Come on Marty, think on this one for a few minutes.

There is a difference but are seriously comparing Lee, Jackson and Davis to Hitler Goering and Himmler?

The memorial torn down by a mob in Durham was a soldier's memorial. Was that a just act according to you?

Slavery was horrible, but it was a (barely) accepted practice at the time (although at the waning end of that period). Compare that to Genocide which was NOT an accepted practice at the time of WWII.

For Lee, Jackson and Davis, it was Blacks and it meant the torture and deaths of millions as well as the murder of cultures.

Hitler, etc, it was Jews.

For all of us, it's about equality, fairness, inclusion. So yeah, it's the same.

No, for you it's about fitting anything to your political narrative regardless of how ridiculous the comparison is.

The object of chattel slavery before the 19th century was the control of labor. The object of the Holocaust was the elimination of a purported race of people. The two cannot be compared.

Um, the ability to combine the strengths of two races together?

I hate to break it to you, but the more you talk, the easier it is to believe that the your biggest, proudest accomplishment in life was to be born with a specific skin pigment.

Typical Brit, who's too dumb to grasp racial concepts.

If you mix an intelligent, and a dumb people together, you'll most of the time get a average person.

So, is it better to weed out the intelligence to average?

Absolutely not, because so many factors are involved in intelligence, obviously not only should the more intelligent group be isolated, to express genius more, they should be the fastest growing group.

That's the exact opposite, of what's going on.

So, no I don't think you think things through.

I'm not a "Brit", you retard. I have never been anywhere outside the US except for Mexico. My family has been in this country for centuries. And just by the by, what makes you so sure I'm white?

Furthermore, why do you assume you would be mixing with a person of average intelligence? As it happens, I have a tested IQ in the 98th percentile, as does my Chinese husband, as do all three of our children, as does my grandson, whose father was half-black, half-Mexican. Trust me, I have a lot more in common with my brilliant Asian husband than I ever could with some three-toothed racist dipshit simply because of an accident of pigmentation. After the first 30 seconds of conversation about which sunscreen is best, he wouldn't understand a single word I said, let alone the context when they're strung together into sentences.

If I want to breed for better, stronger children, my husband is far and away a better choice than you could ever have been, completely aside from the utter distaste I would feel for you every time you opened your mouth to speak.

And finally, if you want to see the result of your breeding theories about isolating the "elites" from the "common stock", you need look no further than the medical histories of the royalty and nobility of Europe, rife with hereditary defects like hemophilia, which was once known as "the king's disease", and mental illness.

I'd also bet money we're all better-looking than you are, too.

Right here below you admitted to being of a British background.

Racist groups vs Free Speech, i've converted...

I never mentioned anything about mixing, you or I.

I clearly only mentioned a reference to weeding down the intensity of Humanity by mixing different levels of intelligence together.

I'm starting to think it's you who's the retard.

I disbelieve that you are starting to think, at all, about anything. Certainly no evidence is being presented.

1) There's no "admitting" about anything, since one's heritage is not a crime, or shameful, or anything else that would be "admitted".

2) Right there, I also said what I'm clearly going to have to say again, since you apparently don't have much reading comprehension beyond kindergarten level: There's a difference between British heritage and "being a Brit". Moron. My family has been here for centuries, since before there even was a US, as well as drawing from many places besides Great Britain, including the Cherokee nation. Which makes me nothing but an American.

3) You said nothing about mixing? So this quote, drawn from this very conversation, wasn't you? "If you mix an intelligent, and a dumb people together, you'll most of the time get a average person."

4) Judging by what little of benefit you would bring to any breeding program, I can see why you have a bee in your bonnet about mixing in less intelligent specimens. If you were a dog, the breeder would have snipped your jewels in record time, methinks.

Completely obnoxious, and rude isn't even descriptive enough to explain your comment.

You're obviously heavily of a British heritage, so you are part Brit.

Which I can't say is shocking, Brits tend to be rude, obnoxious, anti-Racist, idiots like you.

I'll definitely pencil in some time to not give a crap what you do or do not find offensive. In future, though, please contemplate the fact that your feelings are supremely unimportant to anyone but you, and telling people about them in the expectation that they will become apologetic wastes everyone's time, and will only disappoint you.

I'm not "obviously" anything. My family has been in the habit of marrying people for the quality of their character, with little to no reference to their race/ethnicity, for at least a hundred years. About all you could say about me ethnically is that I basically "look white", which would be really inadequate, if such things mattered at all.

Once again, I am American. That's really all you can say about me ethnically without being wildly inaccurate. I would appreciate it if you would keep your labels to yourself, and stop trying to stick them on me. They are, at best, an unwanted gift. It does, however, provide the unintentional hilarity of YOU thinking you retain any standing to call someone else "obnoxious".

I could write something long about America being a mixed race nation that has grown to be the most innovative, influential and powerful nation in the world but I'll keep it simple... the benefit of mix racing is very easily explained with in word... FREEDOM.

It's not about controlling mixing or non mixing it's about having the freedom to choose whatever you want. That's the American way and something you don't seem to understand.

Actually a lot of the intellect of the U.S.A was clearly imported from Europe, like Nikola Tesla (Serbia) Wernher Von Braun (Germany) Alexander Graham Bell (Scotland) Igor Sikorsky (Russia) Enrico Fermi (Italy) Henryk Magnuski (Poland) Albert Einstein (Germany) Anthony Francis Lucas (Croatia) Pupin (Serbia) Vladimir Zworykin (Russia) Robert Oppenheimer (Germany)

Still waiting, here's a quote from you. What the heck does it mean?

"I'd give Native Americans much stronger statehood to protect them."

I'd support breaking away Native Americans into their own countries.

Hey, this is America. If they want to leave, they're welcome to. No one will stop them. Noticeably, they aren't even twitching in that direction.

FYI, though, they're not taking the dirt. It's not theirs anymore, nation-wise. They want the dirt, they're gonna have to stick with the country that owns it.

Wow, so you're telling Native Americans to like it or leave it this is America.

Don't you strike yourself as dirt, since you bought up the subject of dirt?

I'm saying you are expressing support for something that American Indians, self-evidently, do not want, since they aren't making any obvious efforts to go that way.

Also, perhaps you should consider pulling your head out of the kindergarten-playground mindset you're obviously in, where you assume everything is intended as a childish insult. I used the word "dirt" in the most literal sense. The people who live in this country are always free to leave; they are not free to take any of the real estate with them.

Forum List

Back