Racist Ghostbusters star not banned from twitter permanently....

Keep hiding...you're defending racist but as long as they say liberals don't like it, you beg for more of it.

Except you don't know what you're defending and ask me to post it. Shouldn't you know what you're defending before defending.

Yeah...I know who I am defending.......since I posted this......so I checked out your lie.....and it was indeed a lie........

The old playbook......if you didn't have that you would have nothing......

You can't say he's a homophobe....he's gay...

You can't say he is a racist, really...he's into black guys.....

so you make up the racism claim...not knowing who he is........
And black guys are into him.

Keep hiding...you're defending racist but as long as they say liberals don't like it, you beg for more of it.

Except you don't know what you're defending and ask me to post it. Shouldn't you know what you're defending before defending.

Yeah...I know who I am defending.......since I posted this......so I checked out your lie.....and it was indeed a lie........

The old playbook......if you didn't have that you would have nothing......

You can't say he's a homophobe....he's gay...

You can't say he is a racist, really...he's into black guys.....

so you make up the racism claim...not knowing who he is........
And black guys are into him.

If you have ever seen one of his speeches....he readily admits that....

This woman is a racist........she was called out on her bad performance in Ghostbusters by Milo Yiannopoulis and they banned Milo.....

Double Standards: Leslie Jones' Racist Twitter History - Breitbart
He called her an ape you stupid shit.

Did he? I don't remember seeing that twitter.....could you please link where he called her that....?
Then you know nothing about the story. Ignorance never gets in your way.

This woman is a racist........she was called out on her bad performance in Ghostbusters by Milo Yiannopoulis and they banned Milo.....

Example please.

And she is a racist who twitters racist shit all the time.........moron....
Example please.

She talks about white people........I saw here tweet and would have to find it.....and she called Milo a gay Uncle Tom........I actually saw that one....

Did he? I don't remember seeing that twitter.....could you please link where he called her that....?
Then you know nothing about the story. Ignorance never gets in your way.

I read several stories...as I posted them here....New York Times, U.S.A. today, and the Verge........and none of them linked to any post made by Milo other than to say other twitter people made comments...and then they put his name in the same paragraph...moron.

Example please.

And she is a racist who twitters racist shit all the time.........moron....
Example please.

She talks about white people........I saw here tweet and would have to find it.....and she called Milo a gay Uncle Tom........I actually saw that one....
Nothing racist here.

Leslie Jones ugly as shit and this is coming a black man

Forum List

Back