Racist Blacks

Here, I'll get you started..

Racism - Wikipedia
I did not ask you to point to a link on wikipedia about some definition of racism (and bear in mind all those pages on wikipedia are written by white people)

I asked - What is a racist black person ? Just give me you're own definition of what a racist black person is and what he does.
A lot of written words were by white people. Do you dismiss them all? I have seen many blacks quote news events that are reported and/or written by white people.
And do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people ?
You tend to believe what blacks write about whites, only if it is negative
Like for example ?
Anything Farrakan says

Why do they always seem to be dedicated Democrats?
What's a racist black person ?
The same as a racist of any color. You dislike or treat others negatively based on their race alone. Another definition would be that they also feel their race is superior
OK. So what are black racists doing to treat others negatively on the basis of race ?
murder/hate crimes/rape-we've been over this before
they commit more --- don't look at this--turn your eyes away-- PER CAPITA
Offenders
So you got your stats from the FBI ?

The FBI have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of
  • Planting false stories in the press.
  • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
  • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
  • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got people fired at work.
  • Breaking up marriages.
  • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
  • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Fred_Hampton_Speaking_at_Chicago_Black_Panther_Rally__1969.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder.

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your facts ? Right ?
you have not proven those statistics are wrong
try again
ADD the fact the blacks commit murder at much higher rates--

Hello, Paul. Do you equate racism with HATE & HUMAN IGNORANCE.

2r600gz.jpg

Please see my USM signature for more info about HATEFUL black American citizens.

Peace.

So Black American citizens have a monopoly on being HATEFUL? Are you actually serious?

You claim to have been a police officer.

Did you have an objective mindset in that role? Or did you assume that most, if not all blacks were "dangerous and mentally ill"?

I am curious as to what the intent in what you post really is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

So Blacks American citizens have a monopoly on being HATEFUL? Are you serious?

Hi, katsteve. Respectfully, could you clarify your reference to "black American citizens"?

katsteve, when you write about "black American citizens", are you referring to our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

OR...

Are you referring to significant numbers of segregation-minded, apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members of African descent?

katsteve, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our peaceful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent.

2r600gz.jpg

katsteve, in my opinion, based on a wealth of evidence and my personal experiences, large numbers of perfectly healthy black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent raised, nurtured and socialized by "PRO BLACK" minded Americans have, THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'CHILDHOOD TRAUMA' (#ACEs).

Am I the only reasonably responsible, as well as reasonably well-adjusted American citizen recognizing a significant population of "PRO BLACK, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens LOUDLY declaring black or American citizens of African descent are being denied equal rights and the opportunity to achieve success in TODAY'S ever-evolving American society...

...are IN FACT the VERY SAME apparent emotionally or mentally ill "PRO BLACK or Conscious Black Community" American citizens who are LOUDLY, as well as actively attempting to IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from enjoying their INALIENABLE RIGHT to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness???

n5k3kp.jpg

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

"Dysfunctional 'PRO BLACK American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
katsteve, now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of 'The Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka "Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

Knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

Video search terms: "Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment

I did not ask you to point to a link on wikipedia about some definition of racism (and bear in mind all those pages on wikipedia are written by white people)

I asked - What is a racist black person ? Just give me you're own definition of what a racist black person is and what he does.
A lot of written words were by white people. Do you dismiss them all? I have seen many blacks quote news events that are reported and/or written by white people.
And do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people ?
Like for example ?
Anything Farrakan says

20jg50n.jpg

Hello, Paul. Do you equate racism with HATE & HUMAN IGNORANCE.

2r600gz.jpg

Please see my USM signature for more info about HATEFUL black American citizens.

Peace.
Racism for the most part is not about hate

When the above black people (Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson, Boyce Watkins) begin lynching, raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bullying, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate/dismantle businesses, communities and neighborhoods; creating SUN-DOWN towns, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating films to show inferior white people are

experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way and HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for hundreds of years, then and only then can calling black people racists make sense.

The ONLY people who can possibly ever qualify as racists are WHITE people.

The word “ black racist” makes no sense

Nor do I think racism is about ignorance.

There you go, now we know where you're coming from...

Yet Hollywood liberals/Democrats/fake media still get a free pass I'm guessing...

It's a stupid question, I thought you might have picked up on that..

a short version is.. judging a person, group etc. by the color of their skin and not by the content of their character/characters etc.... and you know who I thank for that .. well maybe...

... and answer my OP maybe...

Now if you really want to talk about content of character lets do so. A minimum of 242 years of continuing racism by whites shows a character flaw or trait that has been consistent. Your comment is not the definition of racism. Whites have not been judged by skin color, those who are racists have been, and will continue be, held accountable for their character.

The Republican history they think blacks don't know

Nice to have a visit by a bonafide USMB "Racist Black"..

... and Democrats are the slavery and oppression party, there's just no getting around it. What, 70ish years voting Democrat and guess what .. still oppressed with Democratic Party created and controlled political ghettos. (smell the failure 2 and do the right thing .. accept responsibility )... :laugh:

I don't see any racist blacks here. I see blacks speaking truth to whites and whites getting so butthurt about it, they start crying about why we are talking about race in the race and racism section. Then they call us racists while changing their home made definitions of racism every day and those definitions have nothing to do with the real accepted definition of racism.

So it's like this, I am a democrat. When we blacks talk about slavery your bitch asses weren't there ad we were never slaves is what you tell us. Well the democratic party of today was not there during slavery and the first black president was nominated twice by the democratic party. Republicans can't even get a black person elected as governor. If I ever leave the democratic party, I'll join a third party before I ever become a republican.

mmm .. preferential knowledge..

Rest at ease, I'm not butthurt and I have nothing to be ashamed of on the topic.. If you want to spend your life parasitizing off long past slavery and continuing oppression while giving Democrats a free pass I think it's goofy but it's your life, enjoy.your possible epiphany when you accept the facts of life but .. eh.

The thing is, this problem still exists. But you keep talking about slavery. The facts of life is that todays republican party is the party of racists. You are butthurt, that's why you started a thread about racist blacks when you can't say that anything blacks have said here is racist.

Like for example ?
Anything Farrakan says

20jg50n.jpg
So are you claiming that black people believe everything Farrakhan says ?

Can you point to any Minster Farrakhan that is false ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The same as a racist of any color. You dislike or treat others negatively based on their race alone. Another definition would be that they also feel their race is superior
OK. So what are black racists doing to treat others negatively on the basis of race ?
murder/hate crimes/rape-we've been over this before
they commit more --- don't look at this--turn your eyes away-- PER CAPITA
Offenders
So you got your stats from the FBI ?

The FBI have illegally sabotaged & assassinated every black leader from Garvey to MLK

The FBI have a history with black people of
  • Planting false stories in the press.
  • Planting false witnesses in court trials.
  • Sending false letters to create distrust and division among leaders.
  • Planting informers everywhere and then falsely named others as informers.
  • Got people fired at work.
  • Breaking up marriages.
  • Breaking into people’s houses to search them.
  • Arresting leaders for minor traffic violations.
  • Framing people for murder and other false charges – to lock them up or at least keep them tied up in court till something stuck.
  • Committing murder.
They killed Fred Hampton (A black panther leader in Chicago) That was proved in court.

Fred_Hampton_Speaking_at_Chicago_Black_Panther_Rally__1969.jpg

They had the Chicago police break down his door in the middle of the night and gun him down. The FBI had been keeping a file on him even before he joined the Panthers.

They framed Geronimo Pratt (Below) for murder.

6a00d8341c630a53ef015432bb04c8970c-pi

And they made sure one of his defence lawyers was an FBI informer

Panthers secretly working for the FBI talked about the FBI blowing up department stores and giving the police an excuse to arrest top panthers and throw them in prison.

The press and the police did the FBI’s bidding. The Panthers found much of its leadership killed, sent to prison or driven out of the country.

Dick Gregory was such a powerful opponent against systematic racism, J. Edgar Hoover ordered the FBI to use the mafia to murder him.

DHpY4qzVoAAfrh7.jpg

And J Edgar Hoover was a cross dressing gay man who hated black people and he had a lover who was one of his top FBI Agents. Also the FBI wrote an anonymous letter to Martin Luther King encouraging him to kill himself ?

Or how about MKULTRA and those deeds? FBN and CIA connections with international crime syndicates and co-operation to bring in tons of drugs for the consumption of inner city blacks.

That started in the 1940’s and devastated whole cities eventually. A book about that and the whole war on drugs by Douglas Valentine: The Strength of the Wolf: The secret history of America’s war on drugs.

Even today the FBI has just released BIE (Black Identity Extremists). Another crock of B.S

Their objective is to murder innocent black people and use this BIE thing to kill even more of us. So when black folks protest or file citizen complaints about illegal searches and seizures, police theft of property, police violence in the form of needless beatings and brutality; cases of blatant police disrespect for the dignity of black people and actual state-sanctioned murders by police, their names will be placed on the terrorist watch list by the FBI.

So black people are being extreme if we hate or distrust an institution brimming with white supremacists.

And these are your sources for your facts ? Right ?
you have not proven those statistics are wrong
try again
ADD the fact the blacks commit murder at much higher rates--
If you are participating in a statistical research project that demonstrates that some "racial" groups are more violent than others, then yes, you are more likely than not involved in a racist enterprise.

If this scientific research then has the most curious and interesting repeated finding that blacks are almost always the most violent group, then you are most certainly involved in a project which furthers white supremacy.

If you look around the room and your fellow researchers who are making this amazing discovery are almost all white, then you are most definitely involved in a white racist project.

If one is cool with that then so be it; do not run away from the implications of that choice.

Racism in 2018 is not a racism were people say "Kill these blacks".

Racism in 2018 is saying things - RIGHT UP UNTIL - it's clearly a racist statement.

So white supremacists (like you) will not say "Black people are violent savages" but they will throw out 'stats' about so called crime and murder rates

They won't say "Black people are stupid" but they will throw out stats about black people have a low IQ. They say think things that lead up to an obvious conclusion "Black people are violent and stupid"

White supremacists (like you) are always trying to masquerade their internal chaos into a form of rationality.

Last edited:
Blacks are possibly the most racist race with their black awards, black radio stations, black magazines, black history month, ... The very definition of racist.

Like for example ?
Anything Farrakan says

20jg50n.jpg

Look it up yourself. He says whites must die

Like for example ?
Anything Farrakan says

20jg50n.jpg

Look it up yourself. He says whites must die
Got a link ?

Racism - Wikipedia

Racist comment :rolleyes:

Racism - Wikipedia

Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people ?

Racism - Wikipedia

Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people ?
WTF does a persons skin color have to do with integrity, you racist fuck?

"its just skin color. It doesnt matter. Judge me, not my race" Or whatever cliche bullshit people have shoved down their throats :rolleyes:

OK. Do you believe white people have show integrity towards black people for the past 300 years ?

OK. Do you believe white people have show integrity towards black people for the past 300 years ?
You just cant help yourself, can you? :lol:

Forum List

Back