Racist Blacks

..and America
...I was just mentioning this in the ""Despise America'' thread--and this shows up the same day!!!
..I've linked/etc how the Obamas hate America/cops/whites
..this is a perfect example of your everyday/common black
..this is DUMBSHIT
yes, they graduate at lower levels
..this also illustrates what I've said before--they focus on dumbshit/unimportant emotional crap instead of the important problems
..she's trying to catch the cop doing something wrong while he's trying to get the BAD guy!!!
...this clearly illustrates how they LOVE criminals--hate police--along with all their protests FOR criminals
Houston cop begs security guard to help him arrest suspect while she films him | Daily Mail Online

2017 Chicago torture incident - Wikipedia

Remember this beauty?

Oh yeah; that was last year. Hmm ....
What evidence do you have to say that was racially motivated ?

Maybe the part where racial slurs were being hurled at the victim?

Hmm ... I thought you were smarter than that. Guess not.
What slurs ?

Anything to protect the hive mind, I suppose. Even pretending to be unable to read.
So you have nothing. Ok

You expect me to read for you now? Yikes ...

I posted a link. Either read and comment or don't and shut up about it.

..and America
...I was just mentioning this in the ""Despise America'' thread--and this shows up the same day!!!
..this is DUMBSHIT
..this also illustrates what I've said before--they focus on dumbshit/unimportant emotional crap instead of the important problems
..she's trying to catch the cop doing something wrong while he's trying to get the BAD guy!!!
...this clearly illustrates how they LOVE criminals--hate police--along with all their protests FOR criminals
Houston cop begs security guard to help him arrest suspect while she films him | Daily Mail Online

What evidence do you have to say that was racially motivated ?

What slurs ?

Anything to protect the hive mind, I suppose. Even pretending to be unable to read.
So you have nothing. Ok

I read the wiki link (written by a white person) and saw no slurs

..and America
..this is DUMBSHIT

What slurs ?

So you have nothing. Ok

Lol. 1. How do you know it was written by a white person? Can you magically see back in time through the cable lines? That's a hell of a gift you have there.

2. It doesn't matter who wrote the article, since it's all on video. You can see and hear the criminals for yourself.

Sigh ... I guess I'm going to have to read for you then. Hold on a few seconds while I do the work for you

The attackers are heard shouting "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck white people" in the video.

If you want to argue that's not a "slur", then it's a pretty semantic argument since both convey the same meaning.

So there you go. Some examples of black racists for you. Clearly motivated, at least in part, by the color of their victim's skin and incited to violence. Torturing a mentally disabled person for pretty much no reason. Hell yeah. Those are your homies, right?

Last edited:
What slurs ?

So you have nothing. Ok

Lol. 1. How do you know it was written by a white person? Can you magically see back in time through the cable lines? That's a hell of a gift you have there.

2. It doesn't matter who wrote the article, since it's all on video. You can see and hear the criminals for yourself.

Sigh ... I guess I'm going to have to read for you then. Hold on a few seconds while I do the work for you

The attackers are heard shouting "Fuck Trump" and "Fuck white people" in the video.

If you want to argue that's not a "slur", then it's a pretty semantic argument since both convey the same meaning.

So there you go. Some examples of black racists for you. Clearly motivated, at least in part, by the color of their victim's skin and incited to violence. Torturing a mentally disabled person for pretty much no reason. Hell yeah. Those are your homies, right?
I did not hear anything. But let's run with your argument and let's say your right.

Now what happened to them ?

So you have nothing. Ok

I did not hear anything. But let's run with your argument and let's say your right.

Uh, how does that matter? You asked a question. You got an answer. One might have thought common sense could've answered your question, but that seems to be in short supply.

So you have nothing. Ok

Uh, how does that matter? You asked a question. You got an answer. One might have thought common sense could've answered your question, but that seems to be in short supply.
Well it does matter

Because when blks harm white people we get punished to the letter of the law.

How effective is racism when you have to spend years in Shawshank should you use it ?

Now - Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Good luck with that.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism because a white person can also do that to a black person.

All you done was post a link about black individuals acting as black individuals and there was no system in place that supported there right to harm him, In fact they went to jail.

However white policeman can murder black people on a daily basis and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

So you can sit there and pretend that all people do the same things but you'll never pretend that all people are equal.

White supremacy is Racism. Racism is White Supremacy. White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black and non-white people can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color. Of course, black and non-white people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Last edited:
I’ve tried to talk to black people who believe white people have no business talking about racism and refuse to talk to white people about it. Complaining about racism whilst holding racial biases is counterproductive to say the least.
I listen to white people when they talk about the racism is but I don't really engage with them because I know how they think. We know what your going to say.

What a pathetic claim you make, you made a sweeping statement that makes clear about your racial bias.

Well it does matter

Because when whites harm black people we get punished to the letter of the law.

How effective is racism when you have to spend years in Shawshank should you use it ?

Now - Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Good luck with that.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism because a white person can also do that to a black person.

All you done was post a link about black individuals acting as black individuals and there was no system in place that supported there right to harm him, In fact they went to jail.

However white policeman can murder black people on a daily basis and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

So you can sit there and pretend that all people do the same things but you'll never pretend that all people are equal.

White supremacy is Racism. Racism is White Supremacy. White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black and non-white people can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color. Of course, black and non-white people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

You have a false idea of what racism is. Then no one person could be "racist", because only a large social system could be racist.

You
No, is the correct answer.
Yes is the correct answer. But being that you are anti white I can see where you think you are correct.

I'm black, not anti white, and no is the answer. You are a white racist, that's why you say yes.
You are the racist. You say you cant trust what a white person writes. I say yes because you can trust what a white person weites. Wallow in the hatred that you post on a daily basis. I guess it makes you feel superior. In the end miserable little race mongers like you always lose.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" There are many things whites have written about us that have been proven false that you still repeat. So shut your racist pie hole.
There re many things written that are true. Many things that blacks have written aren’t true. You are a racist piece of shit. Your posts prove it, this dialog proves it. You hate white people. Period. You come in here and blame everything wrong in your life on white people. Hey over it. You are fucking pathetic.

He fails to realize that todays WHITE America are blessed with many black people who are smart, wealthy and freely associate with Whites without any problem.

In White America,

How did the Cosby Show be NUMBER 1 FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS, in the 1980s?
How did Bill Cosby win TWO Emmys in the mid 1960's, win other awards as well in a near dominant White owned entertainment industry?
How did Oprah Winfrey be a BILLIONAIRE with her own TV show?
How come there are many Black millionaires with mansions and white wives?
How come there are many great black athletes winning the top sports awards year after year?
How did Barak Obama be elected in white dominated America?

On and on I can go...………….

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

You’re an idiot.

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

Who is denying you anything today?

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

Racism isnt only a system. How many whites have any kind of power to control other people? Beating someone up because you dont like their skin color IS racism

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

It appears as though you are purposely attempting to redefine "pro black" into something evil and sinister to suit an agenda of pushing negative imagery about black women, black children, and black people as a whole.

katsteve, is Avery Jarhman promoting "negative imagery"?

Or am i reporting about fellow citizens who are IN FACT creating, as well as promoting "negative imagery" about a specific population of American females who most all of President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. Michelle "Girl Power" Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate as less than human *itches and *hores or 'hoes' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

2nw372p.jpg

1sh894.jpg

10sg4gh.jpg

Peace.
You don't get respect unless you earn it. My Ma told me that at a very young age, and it is true.

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

Racism isnt only a system. How many whites have any kind of power to control other people? Beating someone up because you dont like their skin color IS racism
How about the Church they go to. That is the same idea and actions taken by many people.

You
Yes is the correct answer. But being that you are anti white I can see where you think you are correct.

I'm black, not anti white, and no is the answer. You are a white racist, that's why you say yes.
You are the racist. You say you cant trust what a white person writes. I say yes because you can trust what a white person weites. Wallow in the hatred that you post on a daily basis. I guess it makes you feel superior. In the end miserable little race mongers like you always lose.

The question was, "Do you think it's logical for a black person to trust and believe the written words of white person in regards to black people?" There are many things whites have written about us that have been proven false that you still repeat. So shut your racist pie hole.
There re many things written that are true. Many things that blacks have written aren’t true. You are a racist piece of shit. Your posts prove it, this dialog proves it. You hate white people. Period. You come in here and blame everything wrong in your life on white people. Hey over it. You are fucking pathetic.

He fails to realize that todays WHITE America are blessed with many black people who are smart, wealthy and freely associate with Whites without any problem.

In White America,

How did the Cosby Show be NUMBER 1 FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS, in the 1980s?
How did Bill Cosby win TWO Emmys in the mid 1960's, win other awards as well in a near dominant White owned entertainment industry?
How did Oprah Winfrey be a BILLIONAIRE with her own TV show?
How come there are many Black millionaires with mansions and white wives?
How come there are many great black athletes winning the top sports awards year after year?
How did Barak Obama be elected in white dominated America?

On and on I can go...………….
Paul’s a moron. He will never get it.

Well it does matter

Because when whites harm black people we get punished to the letter of the law.

Good luck with that.

You have a false idea of what racism is. Then no one person could be "racist", because only a large social system could be racist.
OK. So name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

If black people are not being denied anything then racism does not exist.

Are you claiming that racism does not exist ?

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

Nope. But tell me what you are being denied

Well it does matter

Good luck with that.

Nope. But tell me what you are being denied
Racism plays out in three ways most commonly
  1. Material (such as less opportunity in the labor market, or less net worth)
  2. Social (such as presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence)
  3. Psychological (not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.)
Racism is a system of inequality based on race.

And white supremacy is the main form of racism on this planet. If racism were burgers, white supremacy would be Mcdonalds

So I say what Gus T Renegade says and Neely Fuller says and I'm quoting them and I agree with them when they say that we are in a global system of racism white supremacy, and the definition that they use for white supremacy is (And I agree with them)

A global system of people who classify themselves as white and are dedicated to abusing and/or subjugating everyone in the known universe whom they classify as not white.

Do you believe that such a system exists ? And do you feel that that definition is accurate to describe what's happening on the planet ?

Forum List

Back