Racism

Great, I guess that means another teaper idiot is going to stalk me.

Stay close, you might learn something.

I'm a libertarian, not a tea partier, but I suppose you're not going to grasp the difference so teeper works.

Let me explain to you folks how this works...Teapers and libertarians are close cousins. At first, libertarians where all about the TPM...until the racist faction took over the tea party. Now libertarians are very sympathetic to the Teapers...but they distant themselves so they can claim no association when teaper racism is present.

I like libertarians, but you can't win with them because the are stuck to far up Teaper ass.

I do have a question. So you go on a message board and you think anyone who responds to you is "stalk"ing you? Are you getting help?
I put nothing past the crazy teapers on this forum.

You're pushing the limits of idiocy. We will soon need a new word to describe you. Perhaps your chosen spelling of the word "nuts"? I foresee a picture of you in Funk and Wagnals soon.

Perhaps some quality reading would shed some light on this controversial issue.

Before anyone can argue that IQ tests demonstrate a difference in intelligence between individuls or groups, one must understand that few, if any, IQ tests actually measure intelligence. Mostly, they measure knowledge and intelectual training. Intelligence is an inate trait, that can be improved by education and training, but it has to be there in the first place. Some humans are born more intelligent than others, but that fact has nothing to do with race, nor ethnic background.
To a point, you're right, but tests are based on age and one would assume that white and black students in any given age group have been exposed to the same curriculum.
Except they haven't nor do their parents have the knowledge or even extensive vocabulary to enable their children to excel. Poverty and lack of education are both vicious cycles.

It depends on whether or not you are talking to a teaper who is capable of an honest conversation.

What I don't get is why anyone would even attempt an honest conversation with you.

Most are incapable. They get mad and resort to personal attacks as soon as you ask a question and challenge their thought process. Typical teapers are low information and stupid, so conversations don't go too far.

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so." Ronald Wilson Reagan

Had Ronnie met you?

What I don't get is why anyone would even attempt an honest conversation with you.

Most are incapable. They get mad and resort to personal attacks as soon as you ask a question and challenge their thought process. Typical teapers are low information and stupid, so conversations don't go too far.

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so." Ronald Wilson Reagan

Had Ronnie met you?
We can talk about Reagan anytime. I'll show you how you and your teaper ilk work in opposition to the man. That is just something else the teapers have destroyed with their lies and hysteria...the legacy of Reagan

Here's a question:
Let's say I am walking up the street about midnight and see 4 black kids walking towards me.
I decide that it is prudent to cross over to the other side. Am I a racist, or a realist?

I would call it smart no matter what the race of the 4 males were. I will add that I would keep walking on the same side of the street because I feel that crossing the street makes you look like "prey" to predators. If you stay on the same side of the street and don't act afraid, they may think twice because you didn't cross the street and acted unafraid.
I see your point, but if I'm armed, I will cross and if they do as well, at least I know to be ready. I have been there...

Distance is your best friend. :)

I'm pretty sure you already are.

Though I didn't realize that you believe that races have intellectual differences. Is that a religious belief?
No. It's an intellectual belief. Then I can read. Can you?

LINK
Rushton & Jensen (2005) write that, in the United States, self-identified blacks and whites have been the subjects of the greatest number of studies. They state that the black-white IQ difference is about 15 to 18 points or 1 to 1.1 standard deviations (SDs), which implies that between 11 and 16 percent of the black population have an IQ above 100 (the general population median). According to Arthur Jensen and J. Philippe Rushton the black-white IQ difference is largest on those components of IQ tests that are claimed best to represent the general intelligence factor g.[43] The 1996 APA report "Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns" and the 1994 editorial statement "Mainstream Science on Intelligence" gave more or less similar estimates.[44][45] Roth et al. (2001), in a review of the results of a total of 6,246,729 participants on other tests of cognitive ability or aptitude, found a difference in mean IQ scores between blacks and whites of 1.1 SD. Consistent results were found for college and university application tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (N = 2.4 million) and Graduate Record Examination (N = 2.3 million), as well as for tests of job applicants in corporate sections (N = 0.5 million) and in the military (N = 0.4 million).[46]

North East Asians have tended to score relatively higher on visuospatial subtests with lower scores in verbal subtests while Ashkenazi Jews score higher in verbal and reasoning subtests with lower scores in visuospatial subtests. The few Amerindian populations who have been systematically tested, including Arctic Natives, tend to score worse on average than white populations but better on average than black populations.[46]

The racial groups studied in the United States and Europe are not necessarily representative samples for populations in other parts of the world. Cultural differences may also factor in IQ test performance and outcomes. Therefore, results in the United States and Europe do not necessarily correlate to results in other populations.[47]
Dear lord not you too.
Feel free to dispute the facts, Ravi.

But your ilk never just says that. :lol: Or you say that to support an all black men are evil statement that someone spewed from the USMB racist teaper crowd.

He just said that, you idiot! Those of us that quote statistics generally do so when some idiot claims that the justice system is racist because so many blacks are in prison, or that there are more whites on welfare. Statistics are facts, while they can be used to support a position, they are not racist nor is someone using facts to counter lies and rhetoric.

Statistics are facts that can be perverted and twisted to serve any purpose and support any idea. These stats you and your ilk always use, you use it to advance your race. You use them to attack other races and you use it to blame other races for your failures.

Facts aren't racist, you are right. It is in the presentation where you and your teaper ilk fail.

Please show me where I have used facts to support any racist agenda. I'll wait.

Perhaps some quality reading would shed some light on this controversial issue.

Before anyone can argue that IQ tests demonstrate a difference in intelligence between individuls or groups, one must understand that few, if any, IQ tests actually measure intelligence. Mostly, they measure knowledge and intelectual training. Intelligence is an inate trait, that can be improved by education and training, but it has to be there in the first place. Some humans are born more intelligent than others, but that fact has nothing to do with race, nor ethnic background.
bingo

Sorry. Take 500 kids from the same school system and test them. the disparity will hold up.

Last edited:
To a point, you're right, but tests are based on age and one would assume that white and black students in any given age group have been exposed to the same curriculum.
Except they haven't nor do their parents have the knowledge or even extensive vocabulary to enable their children to excel. Poverty and lack of education are both vicious cycles.

They are, and that is a factor. What do you propose we do to fix that?

Great, I guess that means another teaper idiot is going to stalk me.

Stay close, you might learn something.

I'm a libertarian, not a tea partier, but I suppose you're not going to grasp the difference so teeper works.

Let me explain to you folks how this works...Teapers and libertarians are close cousins. At first, libertarians where all about the TPM...until the racist faction took over the tea party. Now libertarians are very sympathetic to the Teapers...but they distant themselves so they can claim no association when teaper racism is present.

I like libertarians, but you can't win with them because the are stuck to far up Teaper ass.

LOL, what a loser. Teapers are uncommitted libertarians. In no way do we want to be them, they aren't in it to win it, they are just trying to not lose.

I do have a question. So you go on a message board and you think anyone who responds to you is "stalk"ing you? Are you getting help?
I put nothing past the crazy teapers on this forum.

Wow, what a come back. Are you a professional, or did you hire one?

Last edited:
I would call it smart no matter what the race of the 4 males were. I will add that I would keep walking on the same side of the street because I feel that crossing the street makes you look like "prey" to predators. If you stay on the same side of the street and don't act afraid, they may think twice because you didn't cross the street and acted unafraid.
I see your point, but if I'm armed, I will cross and if they do as well, at least I know to be ready. I have been there...

Distance is your best friend. :)

Anywhere past arms reach and I shall fear not.

But your ilk never just says that. :lol: Or you say that to support an all black men are evil statement that someone spewed from the USMB racist teaper crowd.

He just said that, you idiot! Those of us that quote statistics generally do so when some idiot claims that the justice system is racist because so many blacks are in prison, or that there are more whites on welfare. Statistics are facts, while they can be used to support a position, they are not racist nor is someone using facts to counter lies and rhetoric.

Statistics are facts that can be perverted and twisted to serve any purpose and support any idea. These stats you and your ilk always use, you use it to advance your race. You use them to attack other races and you use it to blame other races for your failures.

Facts aren't racist, you are right. It is in the presentation where you and your teaper ilk fail.

Ilk? Isn't ilk a group? You know, a group like a race? What are you, a racist? I like this liberal logic.

Please show me where I have used facts to support any racist agenda. I'll wait.

Keep on waiting, I'm not searching anything. You will define yourself soon enough.

Ilk? Isn't ilk a group? You know, a group like a race? What are you, a racist? I like this liberal logic.

:lol: Teaper logic to justify disgraceful teaper racism. Nice job!

:lmao: Pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back