Racism. Face To Face VS. Internet.

Blackish is addressing the shit we talk about. The dad is realizing that white people don't fear you anymore. The wife made him wave to the white neighbors and wear the same sneakers 2 days in a row. Lol
Blackish is a tv show not real life. Maybe white guys should watch it and get braver?
Blackish also shows white people if you raise black kids in the white suburbs they won't grow up with a chip on their shoulder. They won't know racism.
BS. My wife and brother in law were raised in a wealthy white neighborhood. They experienced racism that wouldnt have occurred had it been more diverse. They were literally 1 of 2 Black families in the school. Both cant stand white people to this day.
I was 1 of 3 whites in an all black school and I experienced a lot of racism but I don't hate blacks. I now have empathy for them.

And I remember in the 80s I'm sure the one black kid in our school experienced racism but today it's not that bad. I learned this on blackish. Lol
How did you experience racism in a school that wasnt run by the kids? I think you meant you experienced some racist incidents. You can afford to have empathy. You can pass for white and are subject to white privilege.
I remember my kindergarden principle and teachers were both white. By 2nd grade the school was all black run and all the students except 3 of us were all black. The black teachers were clearly racist. My mother worked at the school and witnessed it. I can tell you black parents turned away my brother from their kids birthday party because "no honkey is ever gonna step foot in my home". Now that guys old or dead by now, but how many blacks carry that chip?

I know what you mean but I think you know I got a dose of what it feels like to be the only black in an all white school, or company. And we were taught why blacks were angry so we were never as racist as the whites in the suburbs were and they had never even experienced a black person. So why were they more racist than me when I was picked on by blacks for 5 years? I always told myself racist is based in ignorance. The kids who never even met a black before were the most racist.

But then I could say I've had my run in's with blacks and maybe a lot of the reasons I am racist about blacks is because of my experiences with blacks. And the news we here everyday which I don't even want to hear you deny exists. When white high school drop out rate is 10% and black is 25%, that's a problem. Trump said it's 50% and that's wrong but still 25% is too high.

Today I heard a story about a woman who got an abortion at 17 and then went off to college and became something, then went back to visit the neighborhood she grew up in and she saw all the women who didn't get abortions and who got stuck in that life of poverty because they had kids before they could afford to or before they made something of themselves. I really think abortion is the answer for women who are 18 years old and don't have a career or a man to help raise the kid. I think our society would be much better if every young women who has sex would keep the morning after pill in their medicine cabinet.

Blackish is a tv show not real life. Maybe white guys should watch it and get braver?
Blackish also shows white people if you raise black kids in the white suburbs they won't grow up with a chip on their shoulder. They won't know racism.
BS. My wife and brother in law were raised in a wealthy white neighborhood. They experienced racism that wouldnt have occurred had it been more diverse. They were literally 1 of 2 Black families in the school. Both cant stand white people to this day.
I was 1 of 3 whites in an all black school and I experienced a lot of racism but I don't hate blacks. I now have empathy for them.

And I remember in the 80s I'm sure the one black kid in our school experienced racism but today it's not that bad. I learned this on blackish. Lol
How did you experience racism in a school that wasnt run by the kids? I think you meant you experienced some racist incidents. You can afford to have empathy. You can pass for white and are subject to white privilege.
I remember my kindergarden principle and teachers were both white. By 2nd grade the school was all black run and all the students except 3 of us were all black. The black teachers were clearly racist. My mother worked at the school and witnessed it. I can tell you black parents turned away my brother from their kids birthday party because "no honkey is ever gonna step foot in my home". Now that guys old or dead by now, but how many blacks carry that chip?

I know what you mean but I think you know I got a dose of what it feels like to be the only black in an all white school, or company. And we were taught why blacks were angry so we were never as racist as the whites in the suburbs were and they had never even experienced a black person. So why were they more racist than me when I was picked on by blacks for 5 years? I always told myself racist is based in ignorance. The kids who never even met a black before were the most racist.

But then I could say I've had my run in's with blacks and maybe a lot of the reasons I am racist about blacks is because of my experiences with blacks. And the news we here everyday which I don't even want to hear you deny exists. When white high school drop out rate is 10% and black is 25%, that's a problem. Trump said it's 50% and that's wrong but still 25% is too high.

Today I heard a story about a woman who got an abortion at 17 and then went off to college and became something, then went back to visit the neighborhood she grew up in and she saw all the women who didn't get abortions and who got stuck in that life of poverty because they had kids before they could afford to or before they made something of themselves. I really think abortion is the answer for women who are 18 years old and don't have a career or a man to help raise the kid. I think our society would be much better if every young women who has sex would keep the morning after pill in their medicine cabinet.
Let me ask you this. Why do you suppose the drop out rate is 25%?

Bad parenting. The other day I heard them talking on NPR about how black kids are suspended more often and more quickly than white kids are. And there is a direct connection to being suspended and dropping out. I am curious what your excuse/reason is going to be for the high drop out rate but ultimately it comes down to bad parents. People who shouldn't have had kids having kids in a shitting zip code. They get the schooling they pay for.

And let me tell you I feel for you guys. This black woman was on NPR and was telling about how her grandfather couldn't try shoes on. He had to bring a string as long as hit foot to the shoe store. Id have a chip too.

And you are not wrong to think racism still exists. It's just not as overt

Bad parenting. The other day I heard them talking on NPR about how black kids are suspended more often and more quickly than white kids are. And there is a direct connection to being suspended and dropping out. I am curious what your excuse/reason is going to be for the high drop out rate but ultimately it comes down to bad parents. People who shouldn't have had kids having kids in a shitting zip code. They get the schooling they pay for.
That might explain a small part of it but the the vast majority is racism. You cant pretend that it isnt racism. school officials are far more apt to watch and punish Black children for misdeeds.

Black Students More Likely to Be Disciplined at School Than Whites

Unfortunately a lot of white hiring managers have bad opinion of blacks so racism does still exist and matter

An employer withholding jobs is not enough justification alone to be dwelling on racism like we do.

My concern is institutionalized racism, which is racism actively involving the government. Outside police shootings, which are sporadic and not systematic, there really seems to be no institutionalized racism.

Without institutionalized racism, there really should be no excuse for why your community is still in the shit, or why you cannot perform or succeed on an equal level.

Unfortunately a lot of white hiring managers have bad opinion of blacks so racism does still exist and matter

An employer withholding jobs is not enough justification alone to be dwelling on racism like we do.

My concern is institutionalized racism, which is racism actively involving the government. Outside police shootings, which are sporadic and not systematic, there really seems to be no institutionalized racism.

Without institutionalized racism, there really should be no excuse for why your community is still in the shit, or why you cannot perform or succeed on an equal level.
Hard to argue with that. Lets see if Asclepias has something to say.

I know what he is going to say before he says it.

According to him, the successes of the "black community" are because of outworking whites, while the failures of the "black community" are because of white privilege and racism. There is never any accountability.

I know what he is going to say before he says it.

According to him, the successes of the "black community" are because of outworking whites, while the failures of the "black community" are because of white privilege and racism. There is never any accountability.
On Blackish this week the black guy wanted to be mad that the white woman got off the elevator when she saw a black man on it. But then she didn't get off. Then he saw her clutching her purse, but then she flipped her purse over her shoulder so money was clearly visible. She then started telling someone on the phone that she was all alone this weekend and her security alarm isn't working and neither are the cameras. Kind of hard to be angry at racism when there is none to be found. But they are so used to being angry its hard to stop.

And there still is racism but guess what? Get over it.

And there still is racism but guess what? Get over it.

My position exactly.

I would love to be able to walk down certain streets without being stabbed by gangs for my skin color. That is how bad this race relations shit has gotten.

Its easy to argue with that. It just depends on your specific reality. Lets face it. White guys dont know what being Black is like. Its not possible.

Telling a Black guy not to discuss racism is avoidance behavior like a infant looking away from its mom when it is over stimulated. Black guys talk about it to find out ways around the racism.

The Justice system is part of the government and so is the legislative branch and executive branch. There has been racism in all 3 for the entirety of the nations existence.

Only a clown would believe there is no institutional racism and that if so it has to be confined to the government. The word institution should give one a clue that the government isnt the only institution.

Anything I say online I would say in person. Its just the way I am. I've never met a white person (other than a few white women) brave enough to say some of the things I've seen on this site. The old axiom holds true. White male racists are the biggest cowards on the face of the planet.

I've only debated race issues with a few white women, a Filipino guy, and a couple of Mexican guys

In total agreement. I'd say exactly what I say online. And people familiar with my posts might call BS, and claim that I'd never be this inflammatory in person. To that I say, I've never been around someone, face to face, who says dumb shit like "Blacks don't know how to run their own countries in Africa" or "they act like animals, you don't see whites doing that", or other such bullshit that is common on this Klan forum.

Anything I say online I would say in person. Its just the way I am. I've never met a white person (other than a few white women) brave enough to say some of the things I've seen on this site. The old axiom holds true. White male racists are the biggest cowards on the face of the planet.

I've only debated race issues with a few white women, a Filipino guy, and a couple of Mexican guys
We are not cowards. Do you think it would be wise or nice to tell black people that half their problem is theirs and theirs alone? All the fatherlessness is causing the poverty and crime. They need to learn how to speak and take school more seriously, etc. How do you think that will be received by the black with a chip on their shoulder? Even if I agree whites are racist, blacks give us enough justification to think something is wrong with them. Not individually but as a group.

Point is a black couldn't take that kind of honesty.

And who knows? Metro Detroit is a very segregated place. I don't have any black friends. Not close friends. I know some blacks but it's not like I see them on a regular basis. They wouldn't stand in my wedding. So don't expect me to expose my honest racist feelings to acquaintances.

And no you don't talk to whites in person like you talk here.

I haven't even been able to get you to admit black society is fucked up. Whenever I bring it up you point to our worst white cities and say, "see, whites are just as bad". Well if that's the bar fine. I will agree. The average black community is as bad as our worst communities

/\/\/\/\/\

See, this fucking coward would never -- EVER -- say this shit in person.

To anyone. Much less a black person.

Is the way you debate race issues on the Internet, the same way you debate race issues in real life?

Do you debate race issues in real life?
Or does the anonymity of the web, empower you to debate, in a manner you otherwise wouldn't?

I do not debate race issues in real life, because most grievances regarding race are bullshit.

Institutionalized racism is hardly existent and racial extremists are pathetic individuals that do not warrant the attention they receive. The overblown and often imaginary war on racial cognitive biases is rendered meaningless in the free market, which values capital and labor before skin color.

Well you're a walking, white Republican stereotype, aren't you?

Garydog said:
You believe the free market cured racism.

No, I did not say that.

Foremost because we do not live in a free market. Secondly, because the free market only cures economic disadvantages among minorities. Not harmless social prejudice.

You're one of three things: an indoctrinated Republican, a troll, or a really, really really stupid person. Note: 1 and 3 are the same.

What about petulant child? Err....... I mean you.

Last edited:

No, I did not say that.

Foremost because we do not live in a free market. Secondly, because the free market only cures economic disadvantages among minorities. Not harmless social prejudice.

You're one of three things: an indoctrinated Republican, a troll, or a really, really really stupid person. Note: 1 and 3 are the same.

How did you end up quoting me?

No, I did not say that.

How did you end up quoting me?

Because he's white. A black person would never be so stupid.

Forum List

Back