Racism. Face To Face VS. Internet.

Anything I say online I would say in person. Its just the way I am. I've never met a white person (other than a few white women) brave enough to say some of the things I've seen on this site. The old axiom holds true. White male racists are the biggest cowards on the face of the planet.

I've only debated race issues with a few white women, a Filipino guy, and a couple of Mexican guys
We are not cowards. Do you think it would be wise or nice to tell black people that half their problem is theirs and theirs alone? All the fatherlessness is causing the poverty and crime. They need to learn how to speak and take school more seriously, etc. How do you think that will be received by the black with a chip on their shoulder? Even if I agree whites are racist, blacks give us enough justification to think something is wrong with them. Not individually but as a group.

Point is a black couldn't take that kind of honesty.

And who knows? Metro Detroit is a very segregated place. I don't have any black friends. Not close friends. I know some blacks but it's not like I see them on a regular basis. They wouldn't stand in my wedding. So don't expect me to expose my honest racist feelings to acquaintances.

And no you don't talk to whites in person like you talk here.

I haven't even been able to get you to admit black society is fucked up. Whenever I bring it up you point to our worst white cities and say, "see, whites are just as bad". Well if that's the bar fine. I will agree. The average black community is as bad as our worst communities
In my experience white guys are cowards unless they are drunk or outnumber you 30 to 1. Yes I talk to whites in public just like I do here. You are going to have to convince yourself on that point. I tell Black people all the time they fully own their conditions. What whites such as yourself dont understand is that regardless of them having to own their conditions the reasons those conditions exist is white racism. Now you will probably do the typical white boy dance and call it an excuse. While that is your right I will always correct you and tell you a reason and an excuse are two separate things. A reason informs a person why their life is in the state it is in. An excuse tells a person they have no responsibility for that life. I know from experience you can beat white racism. It takes a combination of knowing who you are, rejecting white philosophy, and outworking whites.
So if you can overcome it then it is an excuse to say crime and pocerty in black neighborhoods is "because of whites". You said you can overcome it. Why can't blacks? 25% don't graduate high school compared to 10% whites. Who's fault is this?

Oh, and I have never had a black guy ever talk shit to me when by himself except for that one guy who subtly smack his lips but I have had black guys be overtly rude when there was a gaggle of them but never had one dare when he was alone. I admit I don't look like someone you want to fuck with unless you have friends to step in when things go horribly wrong
No. Whites are the reason there is crime and poverty in some Black communities. We know this because for years Blacks had great communities until whites started bombing them or burning them to the ground. Yes it can be overcome but Blacks have to shake of the white philosophy, educate themselves against the white lies taught to them, and outwork whites even when they place obstacles in your way.

You dont have to lie to me. We have no way of verifying that you are the lone exception to the rule about timid white guys.

Is the way you debate race issues on the Internet, the same way you debate race issues in real life?

Do you debate race issues in real life?
Or does the anonymity of the web, empower you to debate, in a manner you otherwise wouldn't?
I am even more combative in a real life debate.

Face to face confrontation fuels my drive to destroy the asshole on the other side even more.
No, you do not. You get called out to your face, which goes pale in shock, and you walk away.

The fact is most people don't discuss these things in person as they do online.

Anything I say online I would say in person. Its just the way I am. I've never met a white person (other than a few white women) brave enough to say some of the things I've seen on this site. The old axiom holds true. White male racists are the biggest cowards on the face of the planet.

I've only debated race issues with a few white women, a Filipino guy, and a couple of Mexican guys
We are not cowards. Do you think it would be wise or nice to tell black people that half their problem is theirs and theirs alone? All the fatherlessness is causing the poverty and crime. They need to learn how to speak and take school more seriously, etc. How do you think that will be received by the black with a chip on their shoulder? Even if I agree whites are racist, blacks give us enough justification to think something is wrong with them. Not individually but as a group.

And who knows? Metro Detroit is a very segregated place. I don't have any black friends. Not close friends. I know some blacks but it's not like I see them on a regular basis. They wouldn't stand in my wedding. So don't expect me to expose my honest racist feelings to acquaintances.

I haven't even been able to get you to admit black society is fucked up. Whenever I bring it up you point to our worst white cities and say, "see, whites are just as bad". Well if that's the bar fine. I will agree. The average black community is as bad as our worst communities
In my experience white guys are cowards unless they are drunk or outnumber you 30 to 1. Yes I talk to whites in public just like I do here. You are going to have to convince yourself on that point. I tell Black people all the time they fully own their conditions. What whites such as yourself dont understand is that regardless of them having to own their conditions the reasons those conditions exist is white racism. Now you will probably do the typical white boy dance and call it an excuse. While that is your right I will always correct you and tell you a reason and an excuse are two separate things. A reason informs a person why their life is in the state it is in. An excuse tells a person they have no responsibility for that life. I know from experience you can beat white racism. It takes a combination of knowing who you are, rejecting white philosophy, and outworking whites.
So if you can overcome it then it is an excuse to say crime and pocerty in black neighborhoods is "because of whites". You said you can overcome it. Why can't blacks? 25% don't graduate high school compared to 10% whites. Who's fault is this?

Oh, and I have never had a black guy ever talk shit to me when by himself except for that one guy who subtly smack his lips but I have had black guys be overtly rude when there was a gaggle of them but never had one dare when he was alone. I admit I don't look like someone you want to fuck with unless you have friends to step in when things go horribly wrong

The racist douchebag with a record of making shit up is now playing internet tough guy......

All of whom were idiot Democrats who agreed with you.

If you debated me in person I would first stomp the shit out of you in the debate itself, and then I would just stomp the shit out of you.

Oh my! Everyone look out.
Rambo is here.

All of whom were idiot Democrats who agreed with you.

If you debated me in person I would first stomp the shit out of you in the debate itself, and then I would just stomp the shit out of you.

Oh my! Everyone look out.
Rambo is here.
ptbw is pathetically deplorable, and, no, the kitten is not capable of any of that.

No. Whites are the reason there is crime and poverty in some Black communities. We know this because for years Blacks had great communities until whites started bombing them or burning them to the ground. Yes it can be overcome but Blacks have to shake of the white philosophy, educate themselves against the white lies taught to them, and outwork whites even when they place obstacles in your way.

You dont have to lie to me. We have no way of verifying that you are the lone exception to the rule about timid white guys.
Im not a timid white guy. And not every black is tough.

You had great communities until we started bombing and burning them? That's ridiculous. You had great communities because of the big 3. The great northern migration. Those jobs went away and your communities went to shit. So why didn't you start your own business'? Seems that would have been your opportunity but the black community just can't do it. It's not white peoples fault. I was listening to this black religious business man on black radio the other day. He agrees with you blacks need to start their own business'. He says that's the way out of poverty.

So I know I'm right about the black community because I hear black leaders and celebrities say it all the time.

Ultimately we are not bombing and burning your neighborhoods. Youre just making excuses. You feel we discriminated against you so badly and for so long that the black community is right where it should be. It should be expected that crime is high and education is not a priority. We bred that into you so now it's natural for you to be violent and not know how to be fathers. We did that to you?

Ive always said 90% of the guys out there are pussies. They don't know how to fight. And the ones who know how to fight don't know how to wrestle and I wrestled in college. I am the exception. But even I can't or won't tell a black person in person the shit I say here.

A. I'd sound like a racist.
B. I'm not going to convince them. Have I convinced you?
C. It'd cause a fight/argument
D. I could get shot or jumped.

You know why blacks are pussies? Because George Zimmerman is still alive.

But even I can't or won't tell a black person in person the shit I say here.

Pussy

Ive always said 90% of the guys out there are pussies. ...

And 100% of YOU.

Blackish is addressing the shit we talk about. The dad is realizing that white people don't fear you anymore. The wife made him wave to the white neighbors and wear the same sneakers 2 days in a row. Lol

... I wrestled in college. ....

That lie has been exposed previously.

Blackish is addressing the shit we talk about. The dad is realizing that white people don't fear you anymore. The wife made him wave to the white neighbors and wear the same sneakers 2 days in a row. Lol
Blackish is a tv show not real life. Maybe white guys should watch it and get braver?

Blackish is a tv show not real life. Maybe white guys should watch it and get braver?
Blackish tries to paint black people in a positive light and it tries to address racial issues. Like the Cosby show. Or like will and grace. They try to show white America that blacks and gays are people too.

What I like about blackish is that they make fun of black people too. The dad on blackish isn't perfect like Dr. Heathcliff Huckstable

Blackish tries to paint black people in a positive light and it tries to address racial issues. Like the Cosby show. Or like will and grace. They try to show white America that blacks and gays are people too.

What I like about blackish is that they make fun of black people too. The dad on blackish isn't perfect like Dr. Heathcliff Huckstable
I watch Blackish alot. It doesnt try to paint Black people in a positive life. It shows the life of some Black families much like the Cosby show did except more middle class. Only clueless whites need a show to teach them how people are. :laugh:

Blackish also shows white people if you raise black kids in the white suburbs they won't grow up with a chip on their shoulder. They won't know racism.

Whites don't fear blacks anymore is a emotional, social, and political fact.

Blackish also shows white people if you raise black kids in the white suburbs they won't grow up with a chip on their shoulder. They won't know racism.
Jack ma. He is the guy the black radio host/preacher/business man was talking about on black Detroit radio. Ever hear of him? He was fired or not hired by over 30 companies. Then he invented Alibaba and he's now a billionaire. Where are the black jacks? Or Henry fords who build a business that creates more business needed to supply it? I forget what your reason/excuse was for how whites prevent you guys from doing what Jack ma did? Who's the black bill gates?

BS. My wife and brother in law were raised in a wealthy white neighborhood. They experienced racism that wouldnt have occurred had it been more diverse. They were literally 1 of 2 Black families in the school. Both cant stand white people to this day.

Is the way you debate race issues on the Internet, the same way you debate race issues in real life?

Do you debate race issues in real life?
Or does the anonymity of the web, empower you to debate, in a manner you otherwise wouldn't?

I do not debate race issues in real life, because most grievances regarding race are bullshit.

Institutionalized racism is hardly existent and racial extremists are pathetic individuals that do not warrant the attention they receive. The overblown and often imaginary war on racial cognitive biases is rendered meaningless in the free market, which values capital and labor before skin color.

Also it just so happens that I am not living in an exclusionary bubble where I only know and interact with individuals of the same culture and race.

Only shitty anti-humans dwell on the bullshit, because they are self loathing and insecure.

Forum List

Back