Racism at its worst!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
This is racism at its worst. Can you imagine what the media would say if a white Republican put up an ad that said that the white people need to vote for the white candidate?

Watch: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU]President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE MEDIA IF ROMNEY RELEASED A VIDEO ANNOUNCING A WHITE AMERICANS FOR ROMNEY CAMPAIGN???

Calling that "racism at its worst" is ... I'll stick with "insulting" ... because it will be a while before I can think of just the right word to say how terrible your hyperbole is.

whipped-slave.jpg

little_rock_desegregation_1957.jpg

16th Street Baptist Church bombing:

2535074278_b61d635303.jpg

More pictures. Warning: graphic

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/WhereSheStops/Politics/Lynching-of-woman-1911.jpg

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/WhereSheStops/Politics/336px-Lynching-1889.jpg

Last edited:
Calling that "racism at its worst" is ... I'll stick with "insulting" ... because it will be a while before I can think of just the right word to say how terrible your hyperbole is.

whipped-slave.jpg

Lynching-of-woman-1911.jpg

336px-Lynching-1889.jpg

You have to pull those picks, I got hit because I did the same thing. You have to put a warning.

GTFO.you are a victim of the communist,liberal divide and conquer separative machine. Dirtbag,like it or not,you and i are americans. Superficial biological differentiations are a tactic used to make you feel like a puppet,robot,a victim.. Salt,your a product of the machine. Well done.your commie masters ship is sinking,and those who follow sink,too. For socalled progressives,using stoneage divisioning tactics is pathetic.EVOLUTION BEYOND THE COMMUNIST PUPPETEERS.

Last edited:
GTFO.you are a victim of the communist,liberal divide and cobquer separatice maxhine. Dirtbag,like it or not,you and i are americans. Superficial biological differentiations are a tactic used to make you feel like a puppet,rovot,a victim.. Salt,your a product of the machine. Well done.your commie masters ship is sinking,and those who follow sink,too. For socalled progressives,using stoneage divisioning tactics is patgetic.EVOLUTION BEYOND THE COMMUNIST PUPPETEERS.

Nope. I'm just a black guy who thinks whites aren't worth the air they breath.

Then why are you here you pigfuck bigot?are you too stupid to evolve yourself and identify yourself as an,american without requirement of superficial biological differentiation?
get lost you fuck loser.
go suck bamas dick,since youre not bright enough,and are a machine product.
progressive my ass.

Last edited:
Whine, Whine, Whine, Crackers. Notice how it barely made a ripple?

Indeed. Because racism from Democrats is all too common.

No, because the double standard...
I despise double standards. They say people are not equal. That is, of course, wrong, but small-minded people can't survive without double standards.
...is a small payback for institutional racism.
There is no institutional racism.

Proof?

Obama.jpg

GTFO.you are a victim of the communist,liberal divide and cobquer separatice maxhine. Dirtbag,like it or not,you and i are americans. Superficial biological differentiations are a tactic used to make you feel like a puppet,rovot,a victim.. Salt,your a product of the machine. Well done.your commie masters ship is sinking,and those who follow sink,too. For socalled progressives,using stoneage divisioning tactics is patgetic.EVOLUTION BEYOND THE COMMUNIST PUPPETEERS.

You don't think at all.

Racists aren't capable.

Racist pigfucks like you,sharpton,farrakhan,and obama are the same as the scumbag KKK facists and other anti fuck semites..all of the same ignorant fuck mantra and soul.yall are the same,just selfvictimized and identify and seperative differently,but all the same.lije thankfulky dead kkk byrd and th rest..all the fuckin same communo-facist divide and conquer method..just diverse in the application of the method....

Then why are you here you pigfuck bigot?are you too stupid to evolve yourself and identify yourself as an,american without requirement of superficial biological differentiation?
get lost you fuck loser.
progressive my ass.

I see. I dismiss your nutty bullshit and then the gloves come off. Hahahahaha

I'm here because this is my country.

Yes, I am a black American.

I'm not gay.

I'm a liberal. Progressives are the pussies who are too afraid to say they are liberals.

get lost you fuck loser.
progressive my ass.

I see. I dismiss your nutty bullshit and then the gloves come off. Hahahahaha

I'm here because this is my country.

Yes, I am a black American.

I'm not gay.

I'm a liberal. Progressives are the pussies who are too afraid to say they are liberals.
Y'know, someone who threatens to send other people to beat up a guy probably shouldn't be throwing the "pussy" label around.

whipped-slave.jpg

little_rock_desegregation_1957.jpg

16th Street Baptist Church bombing:

2535074278_b61d635303.jpg

More pictures. Warning: graphic

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/WhereSheStops/Politics/Lynching-of-woman-1911.jpg

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n610/WhereSheStops/Politics/336px-Lynching-1889.jpg

But you must agree that it is racism?

You don't think at all.

Racists aren't capable.

Racists wrote the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution and the Emancipation Proclamation.

Pigfuck bigot,refute what i told you.answer me,and dispute it.
erase the adjective seperative descriptive you pigfuck racist.
WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU JUST SAY AMERICAN,LIKE ME?
do you not have the intelligence to stop self victimization from those exploiting you for their own needs?

Forum List

Back