Racism at its worst!

Then why are you here you pigfuck bigot?are you too stupid to evolve yourself and identify yourself as an,american without requirement of superficial biological differentiation?
get lost you fuck loser.
go suck bamas dick,since youre not bright enough,and are a machine product.
progressive my ass.

I see. I dismiss your nutty bullshit and then the gloves come off. Hahahahaha

I'm here because this is my country.

Yes, I am a black American.

I'm not gay.

I'm a liberal. Progressives are the pussies who are too afraid to say they are liberals.
Y'know, someone who threatens to send other people to beat up a guy probably shouldn't be throwing the "pussy" label around.

Do you perform your own surgery?

Hey pigfuck bigot?im still here. Dispute what i posted...dont sidestep me,you racist ignorant fuck..answer up to my post..no diversion.

But you must agree that it is racism?

I don't know if it meets the technical definition of racism. However, it is troubling that he would think it a good idea. It's too late at night for me to analyze it more deeply than that.

Talk at ya'll later.

Hey scumbag jones....
i have no room for your kind..THE RACIST KIND.
WHETHER SUPERFICIALLY,BLACK,WHITE,BROWN,GREEN,PURPLE SPOTTED,this world has no room for any of you fucking racists or your communofacist puppeteers.

Pigfuck bigot,refute what i told you.answer me,and dispute it.
erase the adjective seperative descriptive you pigfuck racist.
WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU JUST SAY AMERICAN,LIKE ME?
do you not have the intelligence to stop self victimization from those exploiting you for their own needs?

I'm not like you. I'm a black American and I've never been a victim.

Get involved,its total racism. We git a bigot now posting on the thread that cant man up to me to what i have brought out. SALTJONES-self victimized,divided AMERICAN CITIZEN,product of the architecture of suppresive exploitive communism.

If you have identify yoyrself other than an american citizen,youve allowed the wheels of communism to work you. Now youre a.pugfuck bigot. Gotta change that shit. Its 21st century,and evolution is going to bypass you self destructive liberals and commies.

Last edited:
If you have identify yoyrself other than an american citizen,youve allowed the wheels of communism to work you. Now youre a.pugfuck bigot. Gotta change that shit. Its 21st century,and evolution is going to bypass you self destructive liberals and commies.

And your scared of garlic and silver.

Now,instead of trying to insult me,bigot,dispute,and or debate my points. Use your brains,not talking points or what youve been brainwashed with. Think independently.

Again,youre too much of a dipshit and a bigoted shit for brains to debate my points without diversion.liberal,and pigfuck bigot.

Last edited:
I see. I dismiss your nutty bullshit and then the gloves come off. Hahahahaha

I'm here because this is my country.

Yes, I am a black American.

I'm not gay.

I'm a liberal. Progressives are the pussies who are too afraid to say they are liberals.
Y'know, someone who threatens to send other people to beat up a guy probably shouldn't be throwing the "pussy" label around.

Do you perform your own surgery?
Does that make you feel better about your cowardice?

I can't wait to see how many guilty "crackers" leave the messiah on this next election.. :clap2:

Forum List

Back