Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

People in the north have northern accents. Duh!
What migration are you referring to?
Well if the southern strategy didn't happen then all the Dems who predominantly lived in the south would have moved north and the northern Republicans would have had to move south.

The scope of this migration would have been historical. I have never read anything about. I find that odd.

Also, southerners had a southern drawl before during and after the civil war. This accent came from northern UK folks (farmers mainly) who migrated to the southern US. If the southern strategy never happened and people physically moved north to the south, then why doesn't the north predominantly have a southern accent and why do southerners still predominantly have the southern drawl?

Oh shut up! As if inflation wouldn't be happening if Trump was president. Give it a rest!

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

Which policies of Republicans isn't trickle down or more tax breaks to the rich?

How about the cost you are going to put on me if I get a girl pregnant and can't get an abortion? Ever think of that?

Slowly everyone will have to move to battery ray sorry. Not all of us could afford cars in the past. Perhaps bus, train and uber will become more popular for poor people. Not everyone can afford a car Ray. Suddenly you're worried about that?

Of course I am. I believe it was Herbert Hoover who said "a chicken in every pot and a car in every driveway" which was a milestone set for our success. It took a few generations but we pretty much got there. Now the Communists want to take us backwards in time to people freezing in the cold waiting for buses because they can no longer afford cars over the stupidity of un-proven man made global warming which doesn't even exist.

But the Communists don't care. Screw those low income people. Let them take three buses to work for all we care. As long as we are able to make them more dependent on us, the Communist party. Uber? Ever get a price for an Uber these days? If the "poor" can afford to get around using Uber, then they're not poor in any way of form because even I couldn't afford to get around that way.

Nice dodge on the question of a Walker plan that will only help the rich. The last Republican (Trump) that was in office gave everybody a tax cut. and he increased taxes on people that had over a million dollar mortgage on their home.

Well if the southern strategy didn't happen then all the Dems who predominantly lived in the south would have moved north and the northern Republicans would have had to move south.

The scope of this migration would have been historical. I have never read anything about. I find that odd.

Also, southerners had a southern drawl before during and after the civil war. This accent came from northern UK folks (farmers mainly) who migrated to the southern US. If the southern strategy never happened and people physically moved north to the south, then why doesn't the north predominantly have a southern accent and why do southerners still predominantly have the southern drawl?
That gave me a headache.

Now... lie to us and tell us you would not blame Trump for it.
G'head. You know you want to.
I do blame Trump.

What happens when you raise minimum wage? Inflation

What happens when you give everyone a stimulus and everyone gets bonus unemployment? It's going to cause inflation.

And what happens when you give everyone in America a tax break? Trump did that. You don't think this contributed to inflation? Then you don't know what inflation is. If everyone gets a tax break, it devalues money. And companies are going to jack up their prices to get that money.

You know who made a forture when everyone got stimulus and bonus unemployment checks? My buddy the pot dealer. His prices went up and he got your stimulus checks. LOL.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

Of course I am. I believe it was Herbert Hoover who said "a chicken in every pot and a car in every driveway" which was a milestone set for our success. It took a few generations but we pretty much got there. Now the Communists want to take us backwards in time to people freezing in the cold waiting for buses because they can no longer afford cars over the stupidity of un-proven man made global warming which doesn't even exist.

But the Communists don't care. Screw those low income people. Let them take three buses to work for all we care. As long as we are able to make them more dependent on us, the Communist party. Uber? Ever get a price for an Uber these days? If the "poor" can afford to get around using Uber, then they're not poor in any way of form because even I couldn't afford to get around that way.

Nice dodge on the question of a Walker plan that will only help the rich. The last Republican (Trump) that was in office gave everybody a tax cut. and he increased taxes on people that had over a million dollar mortgage on their home.
Too much stupidity for me to even address this post ray.

Trump punished rich people in blue states that didn't vote for him. That's all. I'm not going to reward him for that move.

And he caused inflation when he gave everyone a tax break. Must have right?

How come a consumption tax would fix inflation then?

That gave me a headache.
Lol. I know. It is pretty convoluted. Was thinking that when I posted it but the question sort of just occurred to me so didn't really have it organized as well as I could have.

Oh well. Try to answer or not. No biggie.

Too much stupidity for me to even address this post ray.

Trump punished rich people in blue states that didn't vote for him. That's all. I'm not going to reward him for that move.

And he caused inflation when he gave everyone a tax break. Must have right?

How come a consumption tax would fix inflation then?

So much stupidity you can't address it, at least with any logic.

So what's wrong with attacking people in blue states? I thought those blue people love new taxes. I guess they do as long as they're not paying them. And I guess all those rich red voters don't have mortgages over a million dollars, only blue voters do.

I never said a consumption tax would fix inflation. What I said is a consumption tax would get everybody involved where people would revolt paying for stupid shit like global warming, tearing down perfectly good bridges and rebuilding them because the commies deemed the bridge racist, millions to the arts and Kennedy center, an automatic annual 11 billion a year to other countries to make them greener along with us, 87,000 new IRS agents and workers that are not needed or wanted, the tens of billions sent to Ukraine with zero accountability.

And what happens when you give everyone in America a tax break? Trump did that. You don't think this contributed to inflation? Then you don't know what inflation is.

It must be a lot of us don't know what inflation is. Trump signed the tax cuts in December of 2017.

latest_numbers_CUUR0000SA0L1E_2012_2022_all_period_M10_pct_12mths.gif

So much stupidity you can't address it, at least with any logic.

So what's wrong with attacking people in blue states? I thought those blue people love new taxes. I guess they do as long as they're not paying them. And I guess all those rich red voters don't have mortgages over a million dollars, only blue voters do.

I never said a consumption tax would fix inflation. What I said is a consumption tax would get everybody involved where people would revolt paying for stupid shit like global warming, tearing down perfectly good bridges and rebuilding them because the commies deemed the bridge racist, millions to the arts and Kennedy center, an automatic annual 11 billion a year to other countries to make them greener along with us, 87,000 new IRS agents and workers that are not needed or wanted, the tens of billions sent to Ukraine with zero accountability.
But a consumption tax would fix inflation. It would slow purchasing which would lower prices.

Forum List

Back