Rachel Maddow

O'Rielly is not far right. not even close. He's center-right which closely reflects the majority of Americans. IJust because he's a traditionalist doesn't mean he's far right. That's an assumption some people make that's not exactly fair. I'm a traditionalist as well, and I'm against the death penalty. If I were far right I'd probably support it.

Forgot about Beck, sorry. I don't even know what to describe him as. Perhaps a potential host of In Search Of. And while I do think some of his ideas have merit, it's just way too over the top for me to watch consistantly.

O'Reilly use to be far right. But the right has gotten so far..he seems less far right. But O'Reilly continued to spotlight Dr. George Tiller (Or Tiller the Baby Killer as he called him) almost to the day he was assassinated by a far right terrorist in church.

He also believes in social safety nets and a road to citizenship. So in my book that's a pretty mixed bag.
That only shows that he's not insane.

Fox News, as well as all of Murdochs holdings, are not news. They're propaganda mills by any honest assessment. Even when a talking head asks non-softball questions -which leaves Hannity out of the discussion - there are other messages displayed on the screen. Watch and listen and think. Murdoch has agendas which are always on display. To suggest Fox News is news because they inject some reporting into their editorials simply misses the action.

FOX consistantly has more divergent points of view on than any other cable network. Use election night coverage for instance. Again, I'm not saying there's not a conservative slant to it, but they're more fair than MSNBC (which is why hardly anyone watches it at all) or CNN.

As an aside, would you agree that MSNBC's parent company has a liberal bias or no?
It has a corporate bias.

And that bias is supporting the liberal agenda. Hence you have 5 liberals on MSNBC giving commentary on election night. And not one conservative.

O'Reilly use to be far right. But the right has gotten so far..he seems less far right. But O'Reilly continued to spotlight Dr. George Tiller (Or Tiller the Baby Killer as he called him) almost to the day he was assassinated by a far right terrorist in church.

He also believes in social safety nets and a road to citizenship. So in my book that's a pretty mixed bag.

At least the first part does...I'll agree with you there. ;)

Fox fought in court for the right to lie to their viewers

It is cold hard court documented fact

Once again you are lying about the court decision.

You lie most of the time. But democrats did sue the people of washington state for the right to lie.

Use facts not rethoric moron.

No she's not.

FOX fought for the right to lie. They won. Simple as that.

They are also partially owned by the Saudi Government.

Another little chestnut you righties keep overlooking.

You lie most of the time. But democrats did sue the people of washington state for the right to lie.

No she's not.

Cute spin devoid of real facts. But that is your MO

No FOX pundit is "insane". Not even Beck. As the name says..they are "crazy like FOXes".

They know what they are doing..and making lots of money doing it.

No she's not.

Not devoid of facts. Filled with facts.

You can deny them..but reality is reality.

No she's not.

Oh its the I said so defense.

Run along clown.

FOX consistantly has more divergent points of view on than any other cable network. Use election night coverage for instance. Again, I'm not saying there's not a conservative slant to it, but they're more fair than MSNBC (which is why hardly anyone watches it at all) or CNN.

As an aside, would you agree that MSNBC's parent company has a liberal bias or no?
It has a corporate bias.

And that bias is supporting the liberal agenda. Hence you have 5 liberals on MSNBC giving commentary on election night. And not one conservative.
Name them: Maddow, Olbermann...

Matthews is not a Liberal, as much as everyone on the Right would like him to be. He's a definite Moderate.

Brian Williams is not a Liberal, AFAIK.

Joe Scarborough is a Conservative.

Tom Brokaw is not a Liberal, AFAIK.

Ed Shultz was not part of election night coverage.

Dylan Ratigan was not part of election night coverage, and is not a Liberal, AFAIK.

Lawrence O'Donnell was not part of election night coverage.

Have I missed anyone?

No she's not.

No stones? I am waiting for yopu to correct me with some links. Then I will bury your ass.
Come on blowhards, you want to talk the trash, but from under your beds?

Here they are again denying and avoiding cold hard court documented facts about Foxs love of lies.

Run along clown.

Sorry small fry..no one tells me to "run along" especially when they are wrong.

FOX won a court case and now has the right to run false stories..which they do on a regular basis. It's settled law...you can look it up if you want. Google even works for lunatics.

And a Saudi Prince is a major backer of the FOX network. You can google that too. And in case you ever peer out of mom's basement..you might discover that Saudi Arabia is both a Monarchy and a de-facto theocracy. Hence..the Saudi government has a controlling interest in FOX.

How "Saudi" of you to defend that.

Run along clown.

FOX won a court case and now has the right to run false stories..which they do on a regular basis. It's settled law...you can look it up if you want. Google even works for lunatics.

And a Saudi Prince is a major backer of the FOX network. You can google that too. And in case you ever peer out of mom's basement..you might discover that Saudi Arabia is both a Monarchy and a de-facto theocracy. Hence..the Saudi government has a controlling interest in FOX.

LOL Damn it I said so.

meanwhile the coward fails to post a link he knows will be destroyed.

Swallow said:

No she's not.

That was a local FOX affiliate - NOT FOXNews Channel...

That afiliate is not partially owned by the Saudi gvernment...

Why are you people being intentionally misleading??...

Run along clown.

LOL Damn it I said so.

meanwhile the coward fails to post a link he knows will be destroyed.

:lol:

Another internet tough guy.

Lemme guess..you weigh like 98 lbs wet.

Swallow said:

No she's not.

The left is full of natural born liars. The thread more then proves it.

Swallow said:
No she's not.

The left is full of natural born liars. The thread more then proves it.

Oh so now we are using "technicalites"?

Neener neener..it's an affiliate..it's not really FOX.

Fuckin hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back