Rachel Maddow

Rachel Maddow just totally nailed Senator Coburn. She showed a clip of Coburn today on FOX saying that the 9/11 responders health care bill was being rammed through hastily, and that it hadn't even been to committee yet, or even held a meeting.

Rachel showed video of the Congressional meeting from back in July and highlighted Coburn's empty seat - he didn't bother to show up!

Video when it becomes available.

Perhaps she did get him, but how many viewers actually even watch her show, 14?

Regardless, unless it's paid for with cuts it shoudn't be passed. Not that it won't be, but it shouldn't be. Unless you're preparing to defend passage while adding this to the deficit?

Rachel Maddow. That dude is ugly. She also happens to be one of the biggest liars in America. She fits in perfectly with MSNBC morons like Olbermann, Chris "I Have A Thrill Up My Leg" Matthews and that fat sack of shit Schultz.

Remember the time not too long ago Maddow accused a Republican politician of knowing in advance of the Oklahoma City Bombing? She said he knew of it in advanced, kept quiet and personally consigned 160 innocent people to their deaths.

Turns out Maddow, as usual, was lying through her teeth. The truth emerged that this politician did indeed receive a fax about the bombing. Problem is it came through 30 minutes after the attack. He immidiately contacted the FBI. The Feds confirmed the story.

Maddow needs to just go away. She's a lying. scum-sucking, bottom-feeding, methane-breather. Her balls are getting too big for MSNBC.

No she isn't. She got the story wrong..and not by much. Stockman's office recieved the FAX 30 minutes after the bombing. He's also been closely tied to the treasonous militia movement..which seeks the overthrow of the American Government. He called Janet Reno and Bill Clinton, murderers, for taking out the vile christian terrorist pedophile David Koresh.

Maddow issued a retraction the following day. Stockman is still a traitor to the nation.

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow. That dude is ugly. She also happens to be one of the biggest liars in America. She fits in perfectly with MSNBC morons like Olbermann, Chris "I Have A Thrill Up My Leg" Matthews and that fat sack of shit Schultz.

Remember the time not too long ago Maddow accused a Republican politician of knowing in advance of the Oklahoma City Bombing? She said he knew of it in advanced, kept quiet and personally consigned 160 innocent people to their deaths.

Turns out Maddow, as usual, was lying through her teeth. The truth emerged that this politician did indeed receive a fax about the bombing. Problem is it came through 30 minutes after the attack. He immidiately contacted the FBI. The Feds confirmed the story.

Maddow needs to just go away. She's a lying. scum-sucking, bottom-feeding, methane-breather. Her balls are getting too big for MSNBC.

I think you're wrong. Can you back it up with a link?

She corrects any mistakes she makes, unlike the rights "lies R us" Fox

Her show, like Olbermann's, is aimed at the fringe left. As is Hannity's on the right. Fox has no other show aimed solely at the far right. I think your opinion on Fox News in general deserves some reconsideration.

I think you're wrong. Can you back it up with a link?

He's right about the story. But it was easy to confuse..since the time lines were so close. And Stockman basically supports the work of people like McVeigh.

I've been to the Murrah Building. It really hits home when you see those little chairs that represent children.

Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace are the last journalists standing at FOX.

Rachel is doing a week long series at the 92 street Y..up a couple of blocks from me. If I didn't have to work..I would have gone.

Good on her.

Her show, like Olbermann's, is aimed at the fringe left. As is Hannity's on the right. Fox has no other show aimed solely at the far right. I think your opinion on Fox News in general deserves some reconsideration.

Fox News, as well as all of Murdochs holdings, are not news. They're propaganda mills by any honest assessment. Even when a talking head asks non-softball questions -which leaves Hannity out of the discussion - there are other messages displayed on the screen. Watch and listen and think. Murdoch has agendas which are always on display. To suggest Fox News is news because they inject some reporting into their editorials simply misses the action.

Only the fringe left wants to hear the truth? Well, Ok.

As for Fox, Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly are all far right. O'Reilly tempers his with some Libertarian impulses, but I've never seen him take a Liberal position on anything.

As for Fox, Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly are all far right. O'Reilly tempers his with some Libertarian impulses, but I've never seen him take a Liberal position on anything.

O'Rielly is not far right. not even close. He's center-right which closely reflects the majority of Americans. IJust because he's a traditionalist doesn't mean he's far right. That's an assumption some people make that's not exactly fair. I'm a traditionalist as well, and I'm against the death penalty. If I were far right I'd probably support it.

Forgot about Beck, sorry. I don't even know what to describe him as. Perhaps a potential host of In Search Of. And while I do think some of his ideas have merit, it's just way too over the top for me to watch consistantly.

O'Rielly is not far right. not even close. He's center-right which closely reflects the majority of Americans. IJust because he's a traditionalist doesn't mean he's far right. That's an assumption some people make that's not exactly fair. I'm a traditionalist as well, and I'm against the death penalty. If I were far right I'd probably support it.

Forgot about Beck, sorry. I don't even know what to describe him as. Perhaps a potential host of In Search Of. And while I do think some of his ideas have merit, it's just way too over the top for me to watch consistantly.
I'm pretty Liberal and I support the death penalty. In fact, I would like a cleaning house of all our prisons: get that execution assembly line going and stop wasting money on murderers.

Does that make me not a Liberal?

O'Reilly use to be far right. But the right has gotten so far..he seems less far right. But O'Reilly continued to spotlight Dr. George Tiller (Or Tiller the Baby Killer as he called him) almost to the day he was assassinated by a far right terrorist in church.

Fox News, as well as all of Murdochs holdings, are not news. They're propaganda mills by any honest assessment. Even when a talking head asks non-softball questions -which leaves Hannity out of the discussion - there are other messages displayed on the screen. Watch and listen and think. Murdoch has agendas which are always on display. To suggest Fox News is news because they inject some reporting into their editorials simply misses the action.

FOX consistantly has more divergent points of view on than any other cable network. Use election night coverage for instance. Again, I'm not saying there's not a conservative slant to it, but they're more fair than MSNBC (which is why hardly anyone watches it at all) or CNN.

As an aside, would you agree that MSNBC's parent company has a liberal bias or no?

FOX consistantly has more divergent points of view on than any other cable network. Use election night coverage for instance. Again, I'm not saying there's not a conservative slant to it, but they're more fair than MSNBC (which is why hardly anyone watches it at all) or CNN.

As an aside, would you agree that MSNBC's parent company has a liberal bias or no?
It has a corporate bias.

Fox fought in court for the right to lie to their viewers

It is cold hard court documented fact

Fox fought in court for the right to lie to their viewers

It is cold hard court documented fact

Once again you are lying about the court decision.

You lie most of the time. But democrats did sue the people of washington state for the right to lie.

Use facts not rethoric moron.

O'Reilly use to be far right. But the right has gotten so far..he seems less far right. But O'Reilly continued to spotlight Dr. George Tiller (Or Tiller the Baby Killer as he called him) almost to the day he was assassinated by a far right terrorist in church.

He also believes in social safety nets and a road to citizenship. So in my book that's a pretty mixed bag.

Forum List

Back