Rachel Maddow

No those who benifit most should give most

But they would be giving the most. According to the IRS the top 1/10th of the top 1 % of tax payers paid 18.5% of the nation's taxes in 2008. The top 1% overall paid almost 39%. The bottom 46% of filers paid nothing. And that's not including charity.

I'd say they're paying their fair share.

Here is the video I promised in Post #1. Start at the 5:40 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgZ9oGJUHU
Look at 8:12 in the video you posted.

Did you notice that Coburn's seat was empty? GE's Bulldyke mouthpiece sure did. Did you notice that almost all of the other committee seats that General Electric did not highlight were also empty? Probably not because they purposfully darkened them in the video, didn't they.

So where was Coburn?????

He was at Elena Kagan's confirmation hearing. Dumbass! You know, a hearing to confirm a lifetime nominee to the highest court in the USA. You know... that Supreme Court thingy?

Why do you take a dumb **** GE corporate shill like Maddow seriously? Don't you know that her show on MSNBC is nothing but a GE infomercial? And GE will say anything to denigrate Republicans simply because the Republicans won't pass GE's cap and tax bill?

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow just totally nailed Senator Coburn. She showed a clip of Coburn today on FOX saying that the 9/11 responders health care bill was being rammed through hastily, and that it hadn't even been to committee yet, or even held a meeting.

Rachel showed video of the Congressional meeting from back in July and highlighted Coburn's empty seat - he didn't bother to show up!

Video when it becomes available.

Perhaps she did get him, but how many viewers actually even watch her show, 14?

Regardless, unless it's paid for with cuts it shoudn't be passed. Not that it won't be, but it shouldn't be. Unless you're preparing to defend passage while adding this to the deficit?
So, you approve of Coburn lying, as long as, in your estimation, very few saw the lie exposed. Thanks, I'm not surprised.

Rachel Maddow just totally nailed Senator Coburn. She showed a clip of Coburn today on FOX saying that the 9/11 responders health care bill was being rammed through hastily, and that it hadn't even been to committee yet, or even held a meeting.

Rachel showed video of the Congressional meeting from back in July and highlighted Coburn's empty seat - he didn't bother to show up!

Video when it becomes available.

Regardless, unless it's paid for with cuts it shoudn't be passed. Not that it won't be, but it shouldn't be. Unless you're preparing to defend passage while adding this to the deficit?
So, you approve of Coburn lying, as long as, in your estimation, very few saw the lie exposed. Thanks, I'm not surprised.
As has been shown, he did not lie in the first place. If you think he lied about this subject please quote the alleged lie and then explain how you came to the conclusion what he said is, in fact, a lie.

Last edited:
No one on tv is a better analyst/commentator than Maddow; if you disagree, then name one who is better.

I'd put Fareed Zakaria up there too, but he does a very different sort of show.

Those who hate Racheal, hate the truth. She exposes the ignorance and hypocrisy of the New Right, and in particular the talking heads of the extreme fringe of the Republican Party using primary sources - their own words.
How else to deflect her words but to attack her personally? The RW Fringe on this board is too stupid to engage in debate on issues or even opinions. They, for the most part, rely on ad hominem attacks, staw man arugments, red herrings, hasty generalizations and confusion over cause and effect. Oh, and repeating the same phrase oft repeated here and on talk radio - sort of like an echo.
Yeah, but she's a lesbian, and that maker wrong. And,and, and... she'[s gonna go to hell for being a dyke!

:rolleyes:

Synthia said:
Didn't read it, Synthia...

Won't read it either... Don't care what Madcow or Coburn have to say....

Just wanted to correct some intentional misinformation....

Typical.

Yes, you are a typical leftist whackjob.... I'd probably read more of your stuff if you weren't such a hack... But, alas....
attemptkirkladies.jpg

Here is the video I promised in Post #1. Start at the 5:40 mark:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crgZ9oGJUHU

Look at 8:12 in the video you posted.

Did you notice that Coburn's seat was empty? GE's Bulldyke mouthpiece sure did. Did you notice that almost all of the other committee seats that General Electric did not highlight were also empty? Probably not because they purposfully darkened them in the video, didn't they.

THOSE Senators are not on FOXNEWS, lying about whether a hearing ever took place.

So where was Coburn?????

He was at Elena Kagan's confirmation hearing. Dumbass! You know, a hearing to confirm a lifetime nominee to the highest court in the USA. You know... that Supreme Court thingy?
Who gives a fuck?

This thread isn't about Coburn missing the hearing, dipshit. It's about him LYING, telling FOXNEWS that there hasn't been any hearings and that it hadn't been to committee.

Why do you take a dumb **** GE corporate shill like Maddow seriously? Don't you know that her show on MSNBC is nothing but a GE infomercial? And GE will say anything to denigrate Republicans simply because the Republicans won't pass GE's cap and tax bill?

"corporate shill".
laugh3.gif

You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

As has been shown, he did not lie in the first place. If you think he lied about this subject please quote the alleged lie and then explain how you came to the conclusion what he said is, in fact, a lie.
He did lie.
slap.gif

Madcow is a joke. She thinks having that butchy low-toned voice will make more people respect and listen to her. But no matter how butchy she makes her voice,she's still a light weight joke. She really is heinous.

He did lie.
slap.gif
In other words, you can't quote the alleged lie.

Fuck off you ignorant little *****!

Last edited:
Last i checked,Coburn doesn't answer to Madcow. So who cares what she thinks or says? The deranged Moveon.org psychos are the only ones who watch Madcow at this point. Her opinions are meaningless. Seriously,it's true. Much ado about nothing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back