Rachel Maddow Rocked Meet the Press

Funny how we're arguing over a lesbian yet now you're bitching about somebody taking away abortion and birth control.

Seems a bit ironic.

i have a better idea... how about the "small government" rightwingnuts stop trying to take away women's rights, in general.

her being a lesbian is irrelevant to the subject.

you just have nothing to say because she made your guy look like an idiot.

Planned Parenthood has helped America lead the way as #1 in the world in early cancer detection.

It's been assaulted since this perverted version of the GOP took the House.

I think it's condescending to all women to make their health care issues a partisan issue and to totally drop the crisis in America today of joblessness, stagnation, lack of a manufacturing base, and the monstrous debt problem, all of which have not been addressed by the GOP in Washington.

I wouldn't call it a "War on Women", so much as a totally condescending and vein attempt to control their lives by Big "C" Conservatives in Washington and elsewhere who say they stand for liberty but who keep assaulting a womens liberty in America today to control their own health care needs.

Funny how we're arguing over a lesbian yet now you're bitching about somebody taking away abortion and birth control.

Seems a bit ironic.

i have a better idea... how about the "small government" rightwingnuts stop trying to take away women's rights, in general.

Nobody's trying to take away anything now.

And her being a Lesbian is very relevant.

I have plenty to say about how she acted because I saw it. She shouted everyone down and tried to control the discussion. Speaking of fairness, when you have a panel discussing a topic everyone deserves to be heard, not just the loudest participants. Rachel tried to filibuster the discussion and she made herself look like an angry bitch. The rest of the folks there weren't acting like the rude asshole Maddow acted like.

I have a better idea; how about you offer something Obama and your shameful party have done to improve the nation, rather than the constant demagoguery and politics of division that you scumbags incessantly engage in.

The hate sites that do your thinking for you are nothing, if not predictable: Obama drops in the polls, and the party drones will be out trying to drive a wedge of division between; blacks, whites, women, men, children, employed people, government leaches, retirees, students, teachers, ad infintium.

Obama is the most divisive president we have ever had, and the party drones do nothing but foment hatred and division.

Seems a bit ironic.

I have plenty to say about how she acted because I saw it. She shouted everyone down and tried to control the discussion. Speaking of fairness, when you have a panel discussing a topic everyone deserves to be heard, not just the loudest participants. Rachel tried to filibuster the discussion and she made herself look like an angry bitch. The rest of the folks there weren't acting like the rude asshole Maddow acted like.

I agree. Prime Time cable "news" shows aren't Sunday morning TV magazines. She was poor.

546291_308821005855429_159499837454214_767063_777228156_n.jpg

and women in the er or icu (and probably their graves) are accusers unless and until there is a conviction.
Wow....Good thing there are no sweeping generalizations and hysterical hyperbole there! :rolleyes:

Seems a bit ironic.

If her being a lesbian is relevant because she is unlikely to get an abortion or take birth control pills, and therefore she shouldn't have a say in the matter, then that also applies to all the male members of Congress.

So I guess they should all STFU?

She shouldn't of had to even raise her voice at all. She had the floor. David Gregory asked her for her opinion. She was interrupted by the Republican.

If Republicans had any manners and were interested in civil discourse she would never of had to raise her voice at all.

What right did the Republican have to interrupt her?

Let's see a liberal (Gregory) invites a liberal (Maddow) onto a liberal show and its the Republican who's out of line trying to be heard?

Let's see a liberal (Gregory) invites a liberal (Maddow) onto a liberal show and its the Republican who's out of line trying to be heard?

She had the floor. She did. He talked over her. He condescended to her. You not seeing it just means that in all likelihood, you have never been condescended to.

I have not watched the exchange BDBoop. I'll take your word for the condescending tone. A wage gap certainly did exist years ago. Now, two people starting out in the same job at the same time, I'm not so sure there would be a gap.

If Maddow made a statement and repeated it, in modern political talk shows, its interuption time. I agree it is poor manners from my era, but I also see how TV works these days.

OK, I take it back. I re-listened to the podcast and she wasn't as bad as I first thought. Maddow was only slightly more annoying than everyone else. She was interrupted by Castellanos at the beginning but was rude in her exchange later with Rogers.

they hate it when the facts prevail

Tell me, given that the facts are on my side, why would I hate it when they prevail? Not one person in this thread, including you, addressed any of the facts I posted that contradict the hack version of the facts Maddow spouted.

Planned Parenthood has helped America lead the way as #1 in the world in early cancer detection.

How, exactly, has it done that?

By providing screenings, which is part of the 97% of what they do that doesn't involve abortion.

By screenings do you mean mammograms? If so, you are being lied to, Planned Parenthood does not do mammograms in any of their facilities. The mot common cancers in the US are Bladder, Lung. Breast, Melanoma, Colon. Rectal, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, Endometrial, Pancreatic, Kidney, Prostate, Leukemia, and Thyroid Cancer, none of which are screened for at any Planned Parenthood facility in the US.

That leaves me to ask, again, exactly how has Planned Parenthood contributed to the US being number one in cancer detection? did they develop some easy to use hime test that I am unaware of that contributes to the success in detecting one or more of these cancers?

If you want to argue that Planned Parenthood does good things you should be able to do so without lying. Unless you can't actually think of the good things they do because you don't care about them, and the only reason you support them is they supply abortions, in which case you should just admit that is all that matters to you.

By providing screenings, which is part of the 97% of what they do that doesn't involve abortion.

You know, it's a funny thing. You of the insane left claim that America has the worst medical care in the world; yet when it comes to abortion clinics, suddenly we have the best cancer detection in the world, thanks to abortion.

Doesn't the level of utter bullshit you spew, ever stick in your throat?

I mean, I realize that you're a rabid, partisan hack and never actually think about what you spew, still......

Forum List

Back