Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in AZ

Maddow hasn't "debunked" anything in years. Everything she says cones out angry because it is a hate-filled liberal opinion based on a homosexual viewpoint. That's why she is on the bottom of the ratings.

Honestly, we LOVE watching you liberal scum, get all bent out of shape, and going OCD on us!.... You :ahole-1:'s ARE OUR ENTERTAINMENT!

We can bait you anytime we want to! :banana::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You retarded NaziCons swallowed this shit hook, line and sinker and then tried to pass it off to others as fact.

anyone who disagrees with you is a "nazicon".....you called me that the other day because i had the gall and audacity to disagree with you.....i asked you to prove i am a "nazi" or a Conservative.....you disappeared from that thread....how about proving it now?.....

The Elastic Man is a jack-booted thug. Not to mention a Mr. Fantastic knockoff. Sounds like something a Nazi would post in their avatar. :(
other way around..... Mr. Fantastic is a Elastic Man knockoff.....only a Neo-Con Nazi would not know that......;)

Plastic Man#17 (May 1949) Cover art by Jack Cole.

Elastic Man is gayer looking. And how do you get gayer than Mr. Fantastic?

Nazi-Con.

I like that Madcows hero is John Stewart, and she admits openly wanting to be just like him.... fake comedic journalism... LOL>~

Jon Stewart is also my hero. He is brilliant.
you have some piss poor heros.....most peoples heros are someone who has had positive influence on their lives or someone who has done something for humanity.......but then you are the same guy who said Dean is a great American.....so we can see how shallow you are....

Honestly, we LOVE watching you liberal scum, get all bent out of shape, and going OCD on us!.... You :ahole-1:'s ARE OUR ENTERTAINMENT!

You're the guy who slips and falls on his face and then jumps up and says he meant to do that!

I'm just curious, are you siding with the OP,m the guy that is calling Republicans Nazis, or are you avoiding the OP and just attacking people because you don't want to be caught calling people Nazis but still wana talk shit?

Honest question.

You retarded NaziCons swallowed this shit hook, line and sinker and then tried to pass it off to others as fact.

anyone who disagrees with you is a "nazicon".....you called me that the other day because i had the gall and audacity to disagree with you.....i asked you to prove i am a "nazi" or a Conservative.....you disappeared from that thread....how about proving it now?.....

The Elastic Man is a jack-booted thug. Not to mention a Mr. Fantastic knockoff. Sounds like something a Nazi would post in their avatar. :(
other way around..... Mr. Fantastic is a Elastic Man knockoff.....only a Neo-Con Nazi would not know that......;)

Plastic Man#17 (May 1949) Cover art by Jack Cole.

Elastic Man is gayer looking. And how do you get gayer than Mr. Fantastic?

Nazi-Con.

nuff said?....

You're the guy who slips and falls on his face and then jumps up and says he meant to do that!

I'm just curious, are you siding with the OP,m the guy that is calling Republicans Nazis, or are you avoiding the OP and just attacking people because you don't want to be caught calling people Nazis but still wana talk shit?

Honest question.

Vigilante is too stupid to be a Nazi.

Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona, and highlights Republican Governors Association chair, Chris Christie, speaking plainly about the advantage Republicans have in Republican-run elections.

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona

Read this one first for background: An obvious fake - Cannonfire

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

Why are right-wingers so gullible? Don't they ever get tired of taking the bait and looking so stupid?

Thanks for posting but you're right - RWs want to be lied to. Anyone who doesn't believe that has only to look at the Fox, Limbaugh threads. Or, the James O'Keefe articles.

RWs know they are dupes. They know that a Muslim Arab and an Aussie scum OWN them and they're fine with it.

Same with this.

Watch the replies. I'll bet that almost every post by one of the knee jerker RWs will name calling and/or attacking the source. Its all they have.

'And you're the ass that believes Mad Cow!:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Last edited:

Don't care what you think. I love watching you people freak about stuff like this.

Don't care what you think. I love watching you people freak about stuff like this.

In other words - you don't like lefties debunking your NaziCon lies. I understand...

Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona, and highlights Republican Governors Association chair, Chris Christie, speaking plainly about the advantage Republicans have in Republican-run elections.

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

Why are right-wingers so gullible? Don't they ever get tired of taking the bait and looking so stupid?

Thanks for posting but you're right - RWs want to be lied to. Anyone who doesn't believe that has only to look at the Fox, Limbaugh threads. Or, the James O'Keefe articles.

RWs know they are dupes. They know that a Muslim Arab and an Aussie scum OWN them and they're fine with it.

Same with this.

Watch the replies. I'll bet that almost every post by one of the knee jerker RWs will name calling and/or attacking the source. Its all they have.

You're probably right - but I can't understand why they "want" to be lied to. What kind of person "wants" to be lied to?

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

oh maddcow debunks it? we guess that's that, but wait when will she ever be right about something?

All False statements involving Rachel Maddow PunditFact
vctN1aM.png

ck28VbQ.png

This is FUN, watching the OCD Indian, go CRAZY over a blurb on TV! Hey, did you notice Squaw that the kid who killed his school mate in Washington, and critically wounded 3 others was a fucking INDIAN? The COWARD killed himself, now what can we deduce from that?.... Or do we have to wait for MadCow to set you straight?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

This is FUN, watching the OCD Indian, go CRAZY over a blurb on TV! Hey, did you notice Squaw that the kid who killed his school mate in Washington, and critically wounded 3 others was a fucking INDIAN? The COWARD killed himself, now what can we deduce from that?

Just keep on denying and deflecting, NaziCon, but we see your true colors.

This is FUN, watching the OCD Indian, go CRAZY over a blurb on TV! Hey, did you notice Squaw that the kid who killed his school mate in Washington, and critically wounded 3 others was a fucking INDIAN? The COWARD killed himself, now what can we deduce from that?

Just keep on denying and deflecting, NaziCon, but we see your true colors.

This boy has some serious OCD problems.... let's see what happens when HE DOESN'T GET THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD! :banana::banana::banana:.... The entertainment value of the Squaw is starting to rise!

Forum List

Back