Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in AZ

Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona, and highlights Republican Governors Association chair, Chris Christie, speaking plainly about the advantage Republicans have in Republican-run elections.

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona

Read this one first for background: An obvious fake - Cannonfire

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

Why are right-wingers so gullible? Don't they ever get tired of taking the bait and looking so stupid?

She didn't debunk a dam' thing.

Doesn't your stupidity embarrass you?

I love it. All you have to do is mention her name and the Rabid Righties come out in droves. You've probably ruined many keyboards (with angry spittle).

Absolutely! The NaziCon Taliban nuts need a rabies shot.
did i miss it Lakota?.....i havent seen any proof im a "Nazi-Con".....i could swear you were the guy who said you back up what you say and its those lowlife righties who dont.....sure you aint a righty?.....

Dear NaziCon Taliban Asshole: I have previously provided this link to you - but here it is once again:

If Republicans Don't Want to be Compared to Nazis, They Should Stop Acting Like Nazis
thats about republicans.....i think i have enough posts here saying what i think of them....now lets see you prove im a nazi......you seem like you are getting pissed Lakota....are you always this way when you cant prove something?....thats what drinking at your age does to you.....makes you violent....try a little Pot....mellow you out....here are a couple of fatties for you...

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona, and highlights Republican Governors Association chair, Chris Christie, speaking plainly about the advantage Republicans have in Republican-run elections.

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona

Read this one first for background: An obvious fake - Cannonfire

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

Why are right-wingers so gullible? Don't they ever get tired of taking the bait and looking so stupid?

She didn't debunk a dam' thing.

Doesn't your stupidity embarrass you?

Baseless projections advanced by the intellectually less fortunate don't embarrass me at all.

Frankly, I can't get me fill of 'em.

Forum List

Back