Rachel Maddcow Caught Lying Again...

When are lefties going to dump their hysterical attachment to the double standard? Lefties get away with criticizing republicans when they fail to live up to the family values they espouse while democrats get away with any crazy stunt because they make no claim of having family values. The same goes for the media. Fox bends over backwards to be fair and balanced but it's never good enough for libs. Meanwhile nobody even tries to defend radical left wingers like Maddow. It's just assumed that left wingers don't have to be fair and balanced because that's the way the system works.

Did you say "Fox bends over backwards to be fair and balanced"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When are lefties going to dump their hysterical attachment to the double standard? Lefties get away with criticizing republicans when they fail to live up to the family values they espouse while democrats get away with any crazy stunt because they make no claim of having family values. The same goes for the media. Fox bends over backwards to be fair and balanced but it's never good enough for libs. Meanwhile nobody even tries to defend radical left wingers like Maddow. It's just assumed that left wingers don't have to be fair and balanced because that's the way the system works.

Sure it does. To it's owners. The Saudis. :thup:

Sure it does. To it's owners. The Saudis. :thup:

Owning 7% of the stock doesn't give you much of a voice. :lol:

Nobody cares about the Rachel Maddow show.

Oriellys repeat show at 11PM when half the world is in bed beats Maddow handily!!!

Cable News Ratings: Top 30 Programs For November 2011 (PHOTOS, POLL)

yuk..........yuk...........:fu::fu::fu:

Who Cares how many people like him. it only speaks how many stupid people there are. O'reilly is an asshole.

so says a liberal nut. there are a load of democrats that even watch it, but they aren't the liberal nuts.

The failure to check facts first is sophomoric and unworthy of a national commentator's front row seat.

The average-looking guys who checked their facts and wore thick glasses back when? They may not have looked sexy, but their adherence to telling the truth after the information was verified was.

I miss 'em.

So, that's my little bomb throw for the evening.

:blowup:

Last edited:
Nobody cares about the Rachel Maddow show.

Oriellys repeat show at 11PM when half the world is in bed beats Maddow handily!!!

Cable News Ratings: Top 30 Programs For November 2011 (PHOTOS, POLL)

yuk..........yuk...........:fu::fu::fu:

Who Cares how many people like him. it only speaks how many stupid people there are. O'reilly is an asshole.

so says a liberal nut. there are a load of democrats that even watch it, but they aren't the liberal nuts.

I used to watch him, until I saw that he has the maturity of a high-schooler trying to maintain his alpha-male status over anyone who threatens his position. He has no interest in anything but forcing his opinions down anyone's throat, and stating opinions as facts. He is a fucking joke who deserves no respect, because he has no respect for his guest. He yells at and bullies those he invites on his show. He deserves to be punched in the face.

I used to watch him, until I saw that he has the maturity of a high-schooler trying to maintain his alpha-male status over anyone who threatens his position. He has no interest in anything but forcing his opinions down anyone's throat, and stating opinions as facts. He is a fucking joke who deserves no respect, because he has no respect for his guest. He yells at and bullies those he invites on his show. He deserves to be punched in the face.
You have bullying confused with one who does not let others bully him. He engages others in a war of words until his radar picks up on a falsehood. No, he isn't perfect, but he doesn't deserve physical abuse for calling a lying bully on prevarication proffered as fact when it is spin.

And for the record, I am not a huge fan of Bill O'Reilly, although I'm very glad he's out there making an honest and earnest effort to look out for the public interest.

You have bullying confused with one who does not let others bully him. He engages others in a war of words until his radar picks up on a falsehood. No, he isn't perfect, but he doesn't deserve physical abuse for calling a lying bully on prevarication proffered as fact when it is spin.

And for the record, I am not a huge fan of Bill O'Reilly, although I'm very glad he's out there making an honest and earnest effort to look out for the public interest.

Bill O'Reilly is disrespectful of people he invites on his show. This speaks loudly of his character. He raises his voices at, yells at, screams at, and cuts the mic off of people with whom he simply disagrees, which is common among all of the fox "reporters." He holds a positions of American superiority and supremacy and any views contrary he openly condemns. In other words, only a vary narrow range of viewpoints are given credence. You are either in or out, and this seems to be the way with Fox entirely. They act like the 'cool' clique in high school. It's pathetic.

Bill O'Reilly is disrespectful of people he invites on his show. This speaks loudly of his character. He raises his voices at, yells at, screams at, and cuts the mic off of people with whom he simply disagrees, which is common among all of the fox "reporters." He holds a positions of American superiority and supremacy and any views contrary he openly condemns. In other words, only a vary narrow range of viewpoints are given credence. You are either in or out, and this seems to be the way with Fox entirely. They act like the 'cool' clique in high school. It's pathetic.

I haven't seen him cut the mic off someone for years and when he did the person was doing a fillbuster, and refused to let anyone else talk. So don't try and disparge the man for that. What does frustrate him is when someone is telling a bald face lie like your boy Bawney Fwanks, and called him on...yeah it did get heated on both sides. I really doubt you have listened to him at all, but get your talking points from the echo chamber.
Nice try, but your facts just don't add up.

Who cant love the bitter angst of those who are losing?:D In act, who cant love the anti-Fox nutters who are in the midst of watching their whole world sinking like a stone in water?

But I'll tell you this.........IM not missing watching MSNBC for anything in the world come this November!! Gonna be cant miss TV if you are a conservative...........watching those 4 bitter angry dolts sitting on a big old greased telephone pole all night on NOvember 6th.:rock::rock::rock:

"Yaaah, it'll happen."..."THE PIZZA RANCH!"

Say Whaaa? What a bunch of kooks. :)

The failure to check facts first is sophomoric and unworthy of a national commentator's front row seat.

The average-looking guys who checked their facts and wore thick glasses back when? They may not have looked sexy, but their adherence to telling the truth after the information was verified was.

I miss 'em.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUbehCWwBr0]The Credibility of Bill O'Reilly - YouTube[/ame]

I miss 'em.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUbehCWwBr0]The Credibility of Bill O'Reilly - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: Nice deflection attempt. Your dude Maddcow is truly hideous and is a liar too. But hey,enjoy the show i guess. Whatever.

Forum List

Back