GE/NBC Wingnut Rachel Maddcow Caught Lying Again...

Why do rightwingnuts love pretending women who are leftleaning are gay?

just because we think you're a loser doesn't mean we're gay.

it's you... it really is. :D

but whatever makes you feel better about having no genitalia.

Aw,you're just upset even Rosie & Maddcow aren't attracted to you. Write em an angry letter or something. :lol:

Aw,you're just upset even Rosie & Maddcow aren't attracted to you. Write em an angry letter or something. :lol:

Aw,you're just upset even Rosie & Maddcow aren't attracted to you. Post a photo of your hideousness, I'll photoshop it for you free of charge.

not really. women have never been my thing.

but like i said, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. the fact that you think you're somehow insulting me is just more proof of what a loser you are.

but like i said, whatever makes you feel better about yourself. the fact that you think you're somehow insulting me is just more proof of what a loser you are.

Oh lighten up Francis. SHEESH!

Yes indeed, Newsbusters is an impartial source. Ha, ha. So cite a dingbat wingnut conservative website and tell us it's right because, well, it agrees with you and take their words as gospel.

Do you watch Maddow on a regular basis or you just pulling this one out of someone else's air?

Yes indeed, Newsbusters is an impartial source. Ha, ha. So cite a dingbat wingnut conservative website and tell us it's right because, well, it agrees with you and take their words as gospel.

Do you watch Maddow on a regular basis or you just pulling this one out of someone else's air?

Nah,she's just a heinous lying douchebag.

Last edited:

Wait, are you talking about Rush Limbaugh?

Nice deflection attempt. But your dude really is heinous. Period,end of story.

I'm a fan of Maddow's and watch her regularly. Of all the MSNBC commentators, she's probably the most down-to-earth (along with Lawrence O'Donnell). And she's also very strict about her accuracy. She doesn't hesitate to correct herself on air if necessary. But you have to watch her to know that.

I'm a fan of Maddow's and watch her regularly. Of all the MSNBC commentators, she's probably the most down-to-earth (along with Lawrence O'Donnell). And she's also very strict about her accuracy. She's corrected herself on air several times that I've seen. But you have to watch her to know that.

If she didn't lie so much,she wouldn't be forced to correct so much. She really is a GE/White House-owned hack. But hey,watch what you want.

"He's not shining his own shoes." She went along with the douche's lies very enthusiastically. She's a miserable cretin.

Maddow-Rachel-2.jpg

Uh huh. You know Jillian,Ravi,and Candycorn wants thems a piece of that goodness. :)

Last edited:
Paulitician's going to continue to riducule someone's looks knowing damn well he's a hideous troll who's never stepped outside. Typical.

not to worry, "paul banna hamock" aka paulitician ,own hand refuses him on a nightly basis.

Paulitician's going to continue to riducule someone's looks knowing damn well he's a hideous troll who's never stepped outside. Typical.
he did once and the property values for miles around dropped to 000.%

Aw, look who wants to join Maddcow,Rosie,and Jillian in a foursome. :puke3:
funny how you play the victim in the conspiracy threads,while here you do a terrible imitation of a hard ass.:lol:

Forum List

Back