Rachel Maddcow Caught Lying Again...

its a mistake when you correct it.

Now why did Santorum lie bold faced in the face of cold hard facts?

so, it wasnt true, but Maddow believed it, so she wasnt lying, she was just mistaken

is that right?

so when Bush repeated what clinton had said, and everyone believed, he wasnt lying, he was just mistaken, right?

You are correct. Many people accused Bush of lying to invade Iraq when he was just the victim of faulty intelligence

Now, at what point did Bush admit it was wrong to invade Iraq?

who is this maddow guy?? What channel is he on??

i am what i am, i look like a dude." – rachel maddow, as quoted by the new yorker, october 17, 2009

"i'm a big lesbian who looks like a man. I am not, like, anchor babe, and i'm never gonna be." – rachel maddow as quoted in gq magazine, november 2008

:d

Oh whatsa matta you stuttering prick ya?

Last edited:
so, it wasnt true, but Maddow believed it, so she wasnt lying, she was just mistaken

is that right?

so when Bush repeated what clinton had said, and everyone believed, he wasnt lying, he was just mistaken, right?

You are correct. Many people accused Bush of lying to invade Iraq when he was just the victim of faulty intelligence

Now, at what point did Bush admit it was wrong to invade Iraq?
Uh, never?

I saw a bit of her show today. Can someone explain why she thinks it's cool to interview someone in her car while she's driving?

MSNBC won't let her in the studio anymore?

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, during live coverage of the Iowa Caucus, reported that libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson had dropped out of the race and endorsed Ron Paul. No source was attributed. Later, Maddow had to correct the error and admit the story was a hoax, allowing co-host Ed Schultz to segue the discussion back to a particular Iowa pizza chain.

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube

Breitbart.tv » Oops: Rachel Maddow Falls For Johnson Hoax Story, Retracts On Air

What she said was a small error not many care about.

A "lie" is saying Obama took a trip costing 200,000,000 dollars a day. You know. Like Fox.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, during live coverage of the Iowa Caucus, reported that libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson had dropped out of the race and endorsed Ron Paul. No source was attributed. Later, Maddow had to correct the error and admit the story was a hoax, allowing co-host Ed Schultz to segue the discussion back to a particular Iowa pizza chain.

Breitbart.tv » Oops: Rachel Maddow Falls For Johnson Hoax Story, Retracts On Air

A "lie" is saying Obama took a trip costing 200,000,000 dollars a day. You know. Like Fox.
How long did it take for Fox to take that back ... or did they ever?

When you make a statement like this you are no better then the person who's veracity you are questioning. This is not just a fail but an epic fail. If you want people to take you seriously you had better up your game.

This is pathetic.

When you make a statement like this you are no better then the person who's veracity you are questioning. This is not just a fail but an epic fail. If you want people to take you seriously you had better up your game.

This is pathetic.

he's a nutbar... it's not like we can expect anything better from libo...

WTF are you babbling about?

The station got bad info and corrected the mistake within a few minutes.

that means its a mistake.

Santorum lied in face of a tape him saying exactly what was claimed

:lol: Whatever. Maddcow is a liar and you know it. Deal with it.

Dont try to drag me into your idiot claim.

She is one of the best journalists doing night time news.

You just watch Fox and lapp up their lies as truth so when Madow speaks of the truth you cant even recognize it.

The station got bad info and corrected the mistake within a few minutes.

that means its a mistake.

Santorum lied in face of a tape him saying exactly what was claimed

:lol: Whatever. Maddcow is a liar and you know it. Deal with it.

Dont try to drag me into your idiot claim.

She is one of the best journalists doing night time news.

You just watch Fox and lapp up their lies as truth so when Madow speaks of the truth you cant even recognize it.

She's one of my favorite hosts. Bright and she has a great research team.

Wingnuts are just throwing everything and anything out there to see if it sticks.

Speaking of lying and manipulation... c'mon Deanie.... fess up

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-should-demand-paychecks-not-food-stamps.html

Forum List

Back